Spiderwomen vs. Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
You guys remember that blond spiderwomen who could spin mental webs. Plus she was superstrong like 15 tons worth.
She wore a beautiful black outfit. I don't know what happened to her.
It took Rogue with Ms. Marvel strength and Colossus near 90 tons strength together to rip her web.
She was one of my fav. characters.
Ya think she'd beat him.

Havoc470
spiderman definitely wins this one

but spiderwoman is going to be in the new avengers team

Maelstrom
Ya jessica Drew will be. these are two diff. spiderwomens

Havoc470
oh i didnt know that

wrathofachilles
Spider-Man has faced plenty of stronger foes, doesn't matter. He's just too experienced and too crafty. Do you mean 'mental' webs or 'metal' webs, because I don't think Rogue and Colossus are going to break a mental web, which would make Spider-Man's fight all the harder.

Havoc470
she really has web that strong?

anyway, we all know what happens to real female and male spiders after they mate sick

wrathofachilles
You mean the eating thing? That's actually very rare, it doesn't happen much in the wild. It's actually the praying mantid *mantises* where the females eat the males after mating.

It's also been known to happen among female and male humans....the woman often takes the man's head off for no good reason.

Havoc470
actually the preying mantis never eats the male, it just rips the males head off so it can copulate

supremthor
no the mantis realy ever eat the male only when stresed it eats the male most times the male lvesto f!ck again

Havoc470
a male mantis cant copulate without its head, so the female rips his head off to mate and then is done with him, it cant mate again, it'll be dead but served its purpose

supremthor
i m not joking i saw it on animalplanet

wrathofachilles
Yeah she bites the head off but she also eats it. She doesn't just bite it off and spit it out. The male is able to copulate without being eaten, it just apparently helps 'things along' sometimes. The females don't always eat the male, but it's common enough.

Arsenal
Yeah, the female gives birth to healthy twins and the father gets a promotion and he buys a cottage house.

ayjay
ummm....ok...geting back to the topic.....i think spider-man would win....cos he/s kooler...^.^

Havoc470
he knows what he's talking about

anyway, spiderman definitely wins this one, and gets to buy a cottage house roll eyes (sarcastic)

K3VIL
I think he will try to get her is in bedroom roll eyes (sarcastic)

radioboy121
There was supposedly a fight between Spiderwoman (Julia Carpenter) and Spiderman when her daughter (Rachel) was held captive, but I unfortunately missed that comic (I had only the previous one that hinted the impending fight). Does anyone know how that turned out?

Based on the short bios of the Spiderwoman specified in the beginning post, she sounds like she is far more than Spiderman could handle.

wrathofachilles
He would never cheat on Mary Jane. I'm not being sexist here, but no 'woman' character of a 'man' character will win unless the woman character came first. Supergirl is not going to beat Superman. Batgirl is not going to beat Batman. Spiderwoman is not going to beat Spiderman. Wonder Woman, however, will beat Wonder Man. I hate opposite-sex copies. Plastic Woman vs. Plastic Man would be an interesting fight, lol. wink

Jose123
http://img486.imageshack.us/img486/9349/bump7bj.th.jpg

Sixth_Winged
Spider-man in a stomping. Psionic webs are good, but no Spider-woman really shared the SS nor have any feats to put them as an equal or near Spidey's reflexes.

That is of course unless they instead decided to settle this in bed and we know what happens to 90% of the male spiders after mating.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.