Graviton vs. Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
Surfer's got Power Cosmic.
Can he use it to effect Gravitons gravity power?

wrathofachilles
Yes. I don't anticipate Gravitron's powers having enough affect on Surfer, as he defies the rules of gravity or lack thereof all the time. Plus Captain Uni Spidey defeated Gravitron, so the power cosmic can defeat him.

norrin radd
surfer

who?-kid
Hm hm hm... (thinking)... okay, I'm one of those exceptions who really think - know - that Graviton is, when written right of course, one of the most powerful villains of Marvel. He should be in the top ten.

But he isn't. Why you ask ? Don't know, but the fact that he's not interesting, dresses like a dork and that his powers are most of the time downplayed, can explain it a little bit. And he hasn't a killing instinct, or honor, or whatever. He's just a boring character.

But his powers are incredible, and can be compared to those of Magneto, so again, when written right, he could give SS some trouble !

Wynndar
I always take gravi over magneto and I also think he would be able to give Surfer a pretty good fight.

wrathofachilles
I wouldn't take Graviton over Magneto, but I know he's an incredibly powerful villain. You're right on the money about him being a boring character though, that's why he's not in the top hierarchy. He has very little personality, and a great villain has a personality: Magneto, Doom, Apocalypse.

KMC_Drifter
Surfer for the stomp

Utrigita
Surfer

Thorion
I put Graviton in the Exodus/Magneto bracket. He can probably take a couple against Surfer pre-upgrade, but current Surfer trashes him. Pre-upgrade Surfer, 7/10. Post-upgrade Surfer, 10/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.