Ozzy Osborne was robbed!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

_Matrix_Neo_1_
How cruel!

At 4am, I saw it in newspaper at school in the library at dinner and read.

When I got home saw it on t.v, over 2 million pounds worth of jewelly was stolen! mad

Storm
So... people get robbed daily. What' s the difference between a celebrity and 'common' people.

Elektra_lover
Yeah!

_Matrix_Neo_1_
What? Yeah but it's not nice for Ozzy and Sharon is it...

Ozzy attacked one of them and he's injured....sad

Thael
laughing out loud So what?

_Matrix_Neo_1_
Don't you like Ozzy or something?

You sound like you don't....

You don't care for other people do you? Ozzy rocks and Sharon's nice too wink

Thael
I do care about other people, but the guy is rich and successful enough. Its pocket change to that family.....

I agree with Storm on this one.

Ozzy's music does rule though.

Df02

LordKerrigor
ok ok i confess it was me!........ whos ozzy again?

Storm
The difference is that they can afford (as a matter of speaking) it to get robbed.

Thael
Exactly.

_Matrix_Neo_1_
Yeah but I saw them on t.v Sharon said "People will think, oh they've got plenty of money, go buy another but we've worked hard to get here."

Which I think is true....

It was 1 million when I read about it, then on t.v it was 2 million so....

P.S. Hello Storm, it's you! smile

Storm
Yes... me is me.

lil bitchiness
Thats not cruel - who cares. 2 million is nothing for him.

Storm
Other robbed families also worked hard for their money.

_Matrix_Neo_1_
How are you?

Storm
I' m doing fine smile
How have you been?

_Matrix_Neo_1_
I see where you got your username from....

_Matrix_Neo_1_
Cool yes

Storm
Good to hear that smile

_Matrix_Neo_1_
big grin

_Matrix_Neo_1_
But if you like someone you can't say who cares can you

Korri
Yeah its a shame, But its Ozzy. He will get through it...as for sharon, she has been nearly killed by her own husband.

_Matrix_Neo_1_
Really? How?

silver_tears
You guys are all insensitive, what if it happened to you?
I mean a million pounds is alot of money, regardless of wether they can afford to lose it our not. It was robbed never the less.

Korri
yes i agree with you Irene no doubt, it was a terrible thing. Im just saying they are a tough family.

dave123
i think the actual experience of him being robbed was worse than the actual goods going erm

_Matrix_Neo_1_
You the only 2 that's said anything like that about them, those other people didn't care

Korri
Nah, alot of the stuff was of sentimental value, like the wedding ring Ozzy gave sharon.

_Matrix_Neo_1_
They were shocked though, having attacked one of them and poor Sharon, she got to do the X Factor on Friday and Saturday....sad I hope she'll be okay smile

_Matrix_Neo_1_
Oh, Little Britian is on, bye, nice talking to you wink

angelsflame265
who would be dumb enough to rob Ozzy Osborne?

silver_tears
I mean wow, just cause he's rich doesn't make it okay roll eyes (sarcastic)

Falling4Daniel_
You people are stupid for even thinking of giving an insulting or rude comment about Ozzy. Ozzy Osbourne is the greatest singer in the world. Sharon is the sweetest wife.

Mane
Ozzy spends 2,000,000 on friggin eating utensils.

SlipknoT
He's Ozzy, the prince of darkness.

JToTheP
How can you rob Ozzy? He'd bite off any robber's head himself. Besides 2 millions dollars is change he whips out of his pocket.

Sun Ce
i saw he was robbed on the aol home page and i thought it was funny that he wrestled them laughing out loud

ragesRemorse
Dude, doesnt Ozzy have security? I mean, he lives on a compound. That house that he lived in on his show, was just one of three houses he has in America, not to mention the two in Europe.

Also, Ozzy has so much money, if he stuck his hand up his ass, he would pull out more money than he could count. If he actually wrestled with the robber, then he should have gotten hurt. I mean he is ozzy, Sharon would have a better chance at taking down someone than Ozzy, that dude, has trouble walking, let alone wrestling someone.

Sun Ce
true he is kinda old erm

ragesRemorse
Not to mention physically destroyed by drugs.

Sun Ce
ah well he is kinda hmm yeah well at least he tried eh? erm

ragesRemorse
Yeah, thats about all you can say on this one. Maybe the OZ has lost his Prince of darkness montage, i mean, i doubt this would have happend in the late 70's or early 80's when people thought he was the devil rather than a tired, old confused man.

Even at Ozzfest, when other bands give up to Ozzy for being the Grandfather of Rock, you know it is a charity statement.

Sun Ce
well after this maybe more ppl will try robbing him erm

Thorondor
laughing you obviously missed the part in the paper which stated he was naked at the time, one of the robbers jumped 30 feet out of a window to get away from him, if anything i feel sorry for the robbers.

Mystique Lynx
ozzy robbed... that sounds funny.

Jackie Malfoy
I mean sure celebritys have more stuff to steal and loses more money while a common person loses only some stuff.
I bet I know who did it.The singers of GC did.Remember that song they song "Lifestyle of the rich and famouses"
Anyway I just hope the Osborns get over it.Franky there house is scary and I would be too afraid to step in there.That rober is brave.JM Happy Dance

_Matrix_Neo_1_
I just read in paper and saw what was actually stolen, this is why it's so bad...the things that were stolen are not replaceable and are important like the ring she bought on the DAY she found out she got through cancer (the DAY you find out you're going to live is pretty important wouldn't you say).

She was going to leave the ring for her 2 daughters so when she does go they will have something to remember her by...isn't this nice.....? smile

1 in 10 watches Ozzy had and that's gone, aniverarary presents (c'mon, think here, it's important alright), love gifts, you see, it's not really the money because yes, they do have plenty of money it's like Korri said, it's at sentimental value.

SlipknoT
Thats true he did break his neck and ribs a while back

_Matrix_Neo_1_
He has sercurity alright but it didn't go off, it's a mystery...

_Matrix_Neo_1_
Poor Sharon....sad

1 paper it says over 1 and another says over 2 million worth was stolen...

1 paper says Ozzy's 57 another says he's 55, which is it?

SlipknoT

_Matrix_Neo_1_
Ok

MornGlory
so what if he got robbed - he has tons more...he wont even miss what someone took from him

_Matrix_Neo_1_
Hello?! SENTIMENTAL VALUE! They can't be replaced and some mean something like wedding gifts from each other, 1 in 10 watches made, Ozzy had one!

And the day Sharon found out she'd live she bought a ring for her daughters to remember her by....it's very different to David Beckham saying "Ahh, they took my car! But I have enough money anyway!"

Korri
Its only someones Opinion..

Thorondor
And other peoples sentimental belongings that get stolen from them aren't important, happens to thousands of people a day and nobody seems to care, so who's going to care if they got robbed?

Korri
Thats the point..

_Matrix_Neo_1_
Everyone's sentimental value is important

Korri
exactly so Ozzy and Sharon are no different to any of us.

Frosty Beverage
Honestly, that's really weird.

I would'ave thought they would steal his drugs...

They're worth more than his jewelery anyway.

I'm not being sarcastic

Korri
Llaughing out loudL yeah whatever FB

Frosty Beverage
Hey, while I'm in sarcastic mode, that Llaughing out loudL thing was pretty cool!

eek!

no expression

Korri
shut it before i slap you again devil

Frosty Beverage
Don't make me get my KA-RAH-TAY on.

ninja

Korri
Im so farking scared ninja

Frosty Beverage
I'll bet you are farking scared.

Korri
oh yes devil

Frosty Beverage
fark.

hysterical

Korri
lol smile

Frosty Beverage
dontcha mean Llaughing out loudL?

Korri
no expression shut it thats my randomization no expression

Frosty Beverage
Not fior long ninja

Nazgulinthedark
exactly what i was thinking

SlipknoT
But its OZZY!!!!!!!!! He's the Prince of Darkness!

Nazgulinthedark
and im the princess of mud...pleased to make your aquantince no expression

§pearhead
Ozzy's overrated.

SlipknoT
sad

Nazgulinthedark
ozzy is a stupid name anyway...who would name their child ozzy? What the f**k?

SlipknoT
His real name is John

§pearhead
and it can be short for oscar confused

Frosty Beverage
yeah.

Korri
I lover Ozzy too droolio

_Matrix_Neo_1_
I know that

Jedi Priestess
Ask me if I care. It's not like he hasnt got scads of money to go buy more jewelry.

_Matrix_Neo_1_

Jedi Priestess
arent we touchy messed I didnt read all the posts because it started to turn into mindless drivel like many of the OTF threads.

Thorondor

Frosty Beverage
Indeed, old chap, a bit off the ball, if you catch my fancy.

_Matrix_Neo_1_
No, and some of it can't be REPLACED smile

Thorondor
So? why should i care that some random person that i'll never meet or ever feel sorry for in my life got robbed?

BackFire
I don't buy it.

That guys ****ing retarded, I'm sure he just misplaced the shit that's missing and forgot where he put it.

Jedi Priestess
hysterical that thought crossed my mind as well

BackFire
I can imagine that man tryign to give a report to police, he can barely speak.

Spicy_Mchaggis
your such an idiot.

just because this dude is on tv and is rich doesnt mean he's better than everyone else. some dude stole 45 bucks off of me and people didnt care. so what if its a little more than 45 bucks, but he's rich, he can afford it.

Abra
I know this is off-topic, but Spicy McHaggis, isn't that a song by the Dropkick Murphies? I love them!!!! And the song is damn funny.

SlipknoT
yea but it was all an act for his Tv show.

_Matrix_Neo_1_
Well, I would have felt sorry for you but since you called me an idiot I take my sympathey back....really I would have thought you don't deserve that but then again...nevermind no expression

_Matrix_Neo_1_
He can speak okay, how do you think he sings? Changes is not a old song which he sings with Kelly (I like that song smile)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.