Galactus vs Imperiex!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

REKLIS
who would win?

joeboro1
icluding imperiex's probes and galactus's ship i give it to imperiex

REKLIS
More people post!

supremthor
most def Galactus eats planets Imperiex on the other hand get rid of galaxies without problem. Galactusone on one with Imperiex prime. Imperiex prime will murder him when it comes to raw power and techology

wrathofachilles
Is Imperiex a DC character? I know nothing of him.

Evangel94
Imperiex is a wannabe, If superman can job with him.

Galactus all the way.

supremthor
superman never did anything to Imperiex every hero and villain in dc did a job on him

supremthor
barely

supremthor
and a whol lotta them are dead plus steel got a suit that can control cosmic powers. I did even now that until a few min ago

REKLIS
Interesting replies. Thx alot.

manjaro
imperiex dude. it took all the forces in DC to stop him and they still couldnt KILL him. Galactus anon the other hand. just wave that ultimate nullifier in front of him and anybody can make pat his head and rub his tummy.

supremthor
IMPERIEX!

A new and dangerous foe has recently emerged to threaten the Man of Steel and all he holds dear. Imperiex, the Destroyer of Galaxies, is that threat, and his reputation is considerable indeed. Maxima of the house of Almerac, whose fighting skills are as legendary as her lust for the Man of Steel, has already faced against this mysterious being and lost.

Mongul the Second, son of the despot who ruled the planet-sized engine of destruction known as Warworld, came to earth to seek out Superman's aid. Actually "came to earth" is a misleading term; the truth of the matter according to Mongul (a dead ringer for his father) was that he had been thrown to earth from space by Imperiex after Imperiex destroyed Warworld.

Mongul persuaded Superman that the threat posed by Imperiex was very real and very imminent. Superman agreed to let Mongul train him, to teach the Man of Steel ways to tap into his deepest power reserves. The forthcoming battle with the Destroyer of Galaxies would require that Superman be able to give his all and then some.

Mongul and Superman travelled into space and faced off with Imperiex. The battle was indeed tremendous, and through it all Imperiex's impressive engine of destruction moved slowly, inexorably towards the earth. Finally Superman realized that instead of destroying Imperiex, the best course of action was to destroy his ship.

The loss of his machine forced the being Superman and Mongul had fought to retreat. It returned to its home, where it was revealed that this being was not the real Imperiex but instead merely a drone, a scout sent ahead to study the galaxy. The real Imperiex is in fact a much larger entity, and his arrival and inevitable conflict with the Last Son of Krypton will indeed be a major event.

Beyonder
The Nullifier can destroy the universe, ofcourse Galactus would be affraid. As for Imperiex, he did nothing impressive. Killing Doomsday is something Galactus can do as well. Superman means nothing to Galactus either.

As for the entire DC force being needed, that's only because Imperiex sent out his probes to do most of the dirty work. Galactus with his heralds Silver Surfer, Morg, Terrax, Firelord, Airwalker, Nova, Plasma, and Red Shift would devistate the entire DC force even more.

Galactus would be Imperiex and consume this Galactus/Celestial, ripoff punk.

supremthor
???? what you have any idea how stupid u sound

picoico
Imperiex sounds like a Galactus rip-off.

Mind you, Galactus has been shown to be able to consume the universe. It's simply not his role.

Needless to say, where the hell is the Spectre when you need him? This DOES NOT sound like a superman villan. For cruds sake, are you telling me this alien knows nothing of Kryptonite? Fergetit...the guy's a dud.

In any case, destroying/creating a Galaxy is something a cosmic cube can do in a blink of an eye. From what I understand, Galactus is above a cosmic cube, however his role in the universe prohibits him from demonstrating his powers in such a destructive way.

Beyonder
???? what you have any idea how stupid u sound

What do you mean by that supremthor? You mean how I accidentally wrote "be" instead of "beat" like I wanted? Or are you talking about what I wrote regarding the Nullifier & Imperiex.

galactus1
hi you guys are nuts galactus is from the uinverse he is a force of nature a element being he was here before the orthers ok. o goku smokin' wink wink

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Evangel94
Imperiex is a wannabe, If superman can job with him.

Galactus all the way.

This version of Supes would have whooped G's ass as well..

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/kistmetsupes.jpg

He was basically combined with DC's version of eternity in this form.

...and guess what....Imperiex STILL wasnt dead.
He never died...he did what he was supposed to...as the big bang that started everything.

kevdude
I've heard that Darkseid tried to remove Imperiex Prime by removing him from The Source, this did not effect Imperiex Prime since he didn't have any connection with it. IF that is true Imperiex is above Galactus, in the DC/Marvel crossover Darkseid tried to removed Galactus from the Source as well, Galactus woulda died but the reason he lived was because he is a being needed for the multiverse to survive. Imperiex Prime is the embodiment of Entropy, in Marvel Entropy is Eternity's younger brother who will someday replace the Eternity.

Imperiex Prime wins

olympian
Imperex never showed anything new. A wannabe to the fullest.

Galactus busts him up.

K3VIL
Originally posted by kevdude
I've heard that Darkseid tried to remove Imperiex Prime by removing him from The Source, this did not effect Imperiex Prime since he didn't have any connection with it. IF that is true Imperiex is above Galactus, in the DC/Marvel crossover Darkseid tried to removed Galactus from the Source as well, Galactus woulda died but the reason he lived was because he is a being needed for the multiverse to survive. Imperiex Prime is the embodiment of Entropy, in Marvel Entropy is Eternity's younger brother who will someday replace the Eternity.

Imperiex Prime wins
Entropy is Eternity's son.He took the place of his father thank to the help of Genis Vell.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by olympian
Imperex never showed anything new. A wannabe to the fullest.

Galactus busts him up.

Based on what? I know you haven't read OWAW.

Is this a Marvel vs DC thing to you, or a character hate thing?

Yes...Imperiex is a rip off...(because Marvel has NEVER ripped off DC right...)
but he is the superior character in this case.

Beyonder
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
He was basically combined with DC's version of eternity in this form.

DC's version of Eternity? And you concluded their equal based on what? It's like saying Marvel's Ares is equal in power to DC's Ares.

Same role doesn't always mean equal in power.

Imperiex = Onslaught overrated

olympian
"Based on what? I know you haven't read OWAW."

Based on the issues i have. What did exactly Imperex do that Odin for example havent done at Marvel before?

"Is this a Marvel vs DC thing to you, or a character hate thing?"

See above.

"Yes...Imperiex is a rip off...(because Marvel has NEVER ripped off DC right...)"

Yes. And this its another one.

"but he is the superior character in this case."

Give me feats that gets him equal or above Galactus and other cosmics at Marvel.

Avalonofthewind
"Based on what? I know you haven't read OWAW."

Based on the issues i have. What did exactly Imperex do that Odin for example havent done at Marvel before?

"Is this a Marvel vs DC thing to you, or a character hate thing?"

See above.

"Yes...Imperiex is a rip off...(because Marvel has NEVER ripped off DC right...)"

Yes. And this its another one.

"but he is the superior character in this case."

Give me feats that gets him equal or above Galactus and other cosmics at Marvel.

I only need one...Let me know when Odin or Galactus can create a universe.

"The Engine of creation fires twice"

"Infinity atop infinity"

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/bigbang.jpg

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Beyonder
DC's version of Eternity? And you concluded their equal based on what? It's like saying Marvel's Ares is equal in power to DC's Ares.

Same role doesn't always mean equal in power.

Imperiex = Onslaught overrated

Hey, if you feel Onslaught can restart a universe...feel free to believe that...I won't bother debating it with you.

kevdude
also has Galactus ever took a blast like Imperiex Prime took when Imperiex restarted the entire DCU, sure Galactus survived Marvels big bang like Imperiex but not in the same way, Galactus survived because he was choosen and helped by The Phoenix Force to survive, when Imperiex Prime destroyed the last DCU he didn't have anyone helping him survive the destruction. I believe it also says that when Imperiex destroyed the last universe he was amazed at what he saw that was beyond it then he was reborn in the new dcu, what did he see??? idk could it have been The Presence or Heaven who knows wink.

imperiex still wins.

ImmortalOne
I thought Imperiex was a Uber-UNicron !!!

snoopdogg
Why would somebody bring in the "wannabe" argument into this fight?

Half of Marvels characters are rip-offs.

Juntai
Galactus raises his power by feeding off the energy of the celestial bodies of the universe..... Imperiex created all that.

Beyonder
I only need one...Let me know when Odin or Galactus can create a universe.

Let me know how Imperiex is responsible for the creation of the universe when truly, Lucifer and Michael brought creation into existence?

Unless you trust Imperiex over Lucifer, Michael, and the Presence?

Riiiight. How many other cosmic villains haven't claimed that title of power? Ex: Dominus, Yuga Khan, Maggedon...

As for Kismet, one name: Dominus.

Avalonofthewind
Let me know how Imperiex is responsible for the creation of the universe when truly, Lucifer and Michael brought creation into existence?

Unless you trust Imperiex over Lucifer, Michael, and the Presence?

So whats your point??? laughing
Lucifer and Micheal may have brought it into existence, but Imperiex was going to restart it all over again... Odin and Galactus can't do that either way..So your point is moot...and obviously the presence, Lucifer, and Michael didnt care or they would have come in and stopped imperiex themselves...hell even spectre didn't show up for that party.

Riiiight. How many other cosmic villains haven't claimed that title of power? Ex: Dominus, Yuga Khan, Maggedon...

As for Kismet, one name: Dominus.

What does this have to do with Imperiex vs Galactus? Why are you wasting peoples time with stupid comments? Are you in anger management? You seem to take these things wayyy into heart buddy. Don't worry, be happy.

eek!

Beyonder
So whats your point??? laughing
Lucifer and Micheal may have brought it into existence, but Imperiex was going to restart it all over again... Odin and Galactus can't do that either way..So your point is moot...and obviously the presence, Lucifer, and Michael didnt care or they would have come in and stopped imperiex themselves...hell even spectre didn't show up for that party.

Do what? This and that said about creation. And he demonstrated what of that? With his machines and such? You make it sound as if he could destroy the universe with a whim. Heck, he needed to hollow out the universe and at the precise point where Earth was. So much for powerful, using a specific weak point to destroy the universe, wow powerful shit. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And yes, a cube being could've destroy the universe the same way. And wouldn't even need Probes to assist him. Imperiex?

All powerful? Really? Universal powers based on heresay? If that's the case, than Galactus is above Imperiex. Molecule Man and Beyonder's fight wrecked "PLANES OF REALITY." Hey, guess what? Galactus is above Molecule Man and other cube beings. Oh see, I can play your game too.

Angry at what? Maggedon was said to be a threat to the universe as well. All powerful and shit. What's your point?

As for Kismet being equal to Eternity, Dominus tried to kill Kismet... evil face

Beyonder
sick

Beyonder
As for Spectre, he didn't interfere because there wasn't anything to interfere in. Imperiex is just another cosmic nut running claiming b.s.

Avalonofthewind
Do what? This and that said about creation. And he demonstrated what of that? With his machines and such? You make it sound as if he could destroy the universe with a whim. Heck, he needed to hollow out the universe and at the precise point where Earth was. So much for powerful, using a specific weak point to destroy the universe, wow powerful shit. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And yes, a cube being could've destroy the universe the same way. And wouldn't even need Probes to assist him. Imperiex?

All powerful? Really? Universal powers based on heresay? If that's the case, than Galactus is above Imperiex. Molecule Man and Beyonder's fight wrecked "PLANES OF REALITY." Hey, guess what? Galactus is above Molecule Man and other cube beings. Oh see, I can play your game too.

Ok, we'll play games. Galactus lost to Alpha flight, He'll lose to imperiex. One needs planets to survive. The other creates the big bang. big grin

Angry at what? Maggedon was said to be a threat to the universe as well. All powerful and shit. What's your point?

As for Kismet being equal to Eternity, Dominus tried to kill Kismet... evil face

Dominus is pretty powerful, and so is mageddon...yet they have nothing to do with this forum...so why do you keep bringing them up? How about we go into your Onslaught is just as powerful debate? Oh yea...Odin is just as powerful as imperiex too! What is your argument? "Imperiex loses because he is a cheap copy..." because Marvel NEVER copies...roll eyes (sarcastic)
Galac still loses. smile

kevdude
Kismet is suppose to be the protector of the universe which should mean the universe(eternity) couldn't protect itself from imperiex that is kismets job, she was scared to even fight him because she knew when she did she would die, together with a sundipped superman (and with everyone else trying to take imperiex primes attention away from them) they flew so fast imperiex barely had time to see them but did and killed her but not before she was able to break open his armor.

also imperiex is suppose to be responsible for the way the universe is right now, he made it into a multiverse before it was even a multiverse, (when he destroyed the last dcu it fractured into millions if not billions of pieces aka multiverse/hypertime. the universe/creation is the multiverse.

The Spectre didn't interfer because it mighta been time for everything to restart possibly, didn't they even hold superman on trial for stopping the destruction of the universe how crazy is that?? lol

keep in mind we have only seen imperiex prime in 2001 and probably won't get to see him for a very long time. we have seen galactus a lot more and I don't think he has ever had the power to stand a blast like the big bang like imperiex took, also we got Infinity Crisis is coming around and who is the main villain for it?? imperiex coming back to finish what he started???? who knows smokin'

olympian
"I only need one...Let me know when Odin or Galactus can create a universe."

Your scan shows, Imperiex on its own power creating an universe? Where is he.

"Ok, we'll play games. Galactus lost to Alpha flight, He'll lose to imperiex"

You forgot to add " Galactus on a dimension where his powers werent working well". Not to mention there wer other heroes there besides Alpha Flight. Like Herk.

And since wer at it, lets see Imperiex lost track:

Imperiex lost to:

Superman with some help from "Strange Visitor".
Brainiac when he got captured and was starting to be fed on.
Superman once again when he got dropped off at the beginning of time.

Galactus and Odin on its - own - have feats like this:

http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/2558/galactusvsmephisto027ai.jpg
http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/6621/galactusvsmephisto016yw.jpg
http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/892/galactusvsmephisto007xc.jpg

http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/6426/odinsethpowerthreat9fm.jpg
http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/355/odinseth34cu.jpg
http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/8994/odinseth10lc.jpg
http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/694/odinseth40xl4ru.jpg

http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/4224/skyfatherpower021bo.jpg
http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/1047/skyfatherpower010rn.jpg

Beyonder

Dominus is pretty powerful, and so is mageddon...yet they have nothing to do with this forum...so why do you keep bringing them up? How about we go into your Onslaught is just as powerful debate? Oh yea...Odin is just as powerful as imperiex too! What is your argument? "Imperiex loses because he is a cheap copy..." because Marvel NEVER copies...

eek!

Why? Because Kismet ain't Eternity level for sure.

Secondly, the hell you talking about? Imperiex IS as overrated as Onslaught is. When did I say they were equal in power? Show me? Both were overrated one-shot villains.

Oh wait, what did Imperiex do that Odin couldn't? The hollow part of the universe using a specific point in space? Wow, finding a weak point and exploiting it. Shit, ain't like Imperiex destroyed the universe on a whim.

Heck, his energy was contained by GL. Wow, universal powers my butt - big bang? laughing out loud Aparently not so big...

When did I say it was a Marvel or DC thing? I said Imperiex is a ripoff of Galactus & Celestials. Of course Marvel copies, but my point is Imperiex is a ripoff - nothing more.

snoopdogg
How many times have the Fantastic Four beat Galactus?

Juntai
Point is, Imperiex is the infinite energy of the universe, the big bang. Galactus exists within the confined of the cosmos and feeds off of it's energy one small piece at a time...

Also, in his one appearance as a villain, Imperiex accomplished everything he set out to do. He's never lost.

But personally I do like Big G better.
I think he looks cooler. lol.

olympian
"How many times have the Fantastic Four beat Galactus?"

Are we counting plot devices or weak versions? Or both?

"Also, in his one appearance as a villain, Imperiex accomplished everything he set out to do. He's never lost."

He did. See my last post about it.

Juntai

"Also, in his one appearance as a villain, Imperiex accomplished everything he set out to do. He's never lost."

He did. See my last post about it. And it is wrong, because losing is not accomplishing your goal, Imperiex did everything he needed to do to get to where he needed to be and then accomplished his goal.

supremthor

He did. See my last post about it.

he actually didn't lose that Battle. the reason was he sensed and imperfection in that universe. but that imperfection was him.

olympian
"And it is wrong, because losing is not accomplishing your goal, Imperiex did everything he needed to do to get to where he needed to be and then accomplished his goal."

His goal was to overun Earth. He didnt accomplish that the slighest.

supremthor
"

he kinda did considering he killed like half of DC heroes and villains.

Avalonofthewind
Why? Because Kismet ain't Eternity level for sure.

Secondly, the hell you talking about? Imperiex IS as overrated as Onslaught is. When did I say they were equal in power? Show me? Both were overrated one-shot villains.

Oh wait, what did Imperiex do that Odin couldn't? The hollow part of the universe using a specific point in space? Wow, finding a weak point and exploiting it. Shit, ain't like Imperiex destroyed the universe on a whim.

Heck, his energy was contained by GL. Wow, universal powers my butt - big bang? laughing out loud Aparently not so big...

When did I say it was a Marvel or DC thing? I said Imperiex is a ripoff of Galactus & Celestials. Of course Marvel copies, but my point is Imperiex is a ripoff - nothing more.

Read 2 posts up. smile
I also admitted Imperiex is a copy.
Imperiex is still more powerful.

Avalonofthewind
"And it is wrong, because losing is not accomplishing your goal, Imperiex did everything he needed to do to get to where he needed to be and then accomplished his goal."

Earth struggled to stop his probes. Imperiex never went to earth himself.

kgkg
Read 2 posts up. smile
I also admitted Imperiex is a copy.
Imperiex is still more powerful.
more powerful tell us all about it

Galactus beats him with ease.

olympian
"Earth struggled to stop his probes. Imperiex never went to earth himself"

You mean the same Earth that had guys like Black Lighting and Aquaman busting them?

Of course he never went, wasent he stopped before that happened?

illadelph12
The arguments around here are getting emptier and emptier.

leonidas
wasn't imperiex believed to have the power to re-create the universe? if that's true, it seems he would be beyond galactus -- unless galactus was at his 'hypothetical-though-never-yet-shown' FULL power.

Beyonder
Originally posted by leonidas
wasn't imperiex believed to have the power to re-create the universe? if that's true, it seems he would be beyond galactus -- unless galactus was at his 'hypothetical-though-never-yet-shown' FULL power.

Sort of like the all powerful Imperiex who needed to exploit a specific weak point in the universe to reboot it...right?

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by kgkg
more powerful tell us all about it

Galactus beats him with ease.

Why don't you show us a galactus greatest feat?
Has he created a universe creating big bang?

Avalonofthewind

You mean the same Earth that had guys like Black Lighting and Aquaman busting them?

Of course he never went, wasent he stopped before that happened?

If you read OWAW, you would know. I've posted it before.

8bitChris
Originally posted by leonidas

This post is funny because it's talking about some hypothetical to criticize Galactus's hypothetical power.

armandovalles
can someone post a picture of Imperiex or Imperiex Prime or whatever the hell he's called? is he DC or Marvel?

Beyonder
Why don't you show us a galactus greatest feat?
Has he created a universe creating big bang?

That's funny, you make it sound as if Imperiex could do it on a whim - without exploiting a weak point in the universe to reboot it.

Now show me where he did it on a whim...

For someone so power, his emesaries were below herald level.

Universal power? Riiiight...

leonidas
<<This post is funny because it's talking about some hypothetical to criticize Galactus's hypothetical power.>>

but don't forget -- we're talking about a hypothetical battle . . .

kevdude
here is a pic and info of Imperiex Prime or a smaller version of him.
http://spider-bob.com/comicspage/dc/dc_index.htm
he is from DC. breaking open his armor could destroy the dcu, Green Lantern (kyle) was trying to hold his energy together when they broke his armor open at that same time Brainiac 13 starting joining with Imperiex Primes power so Kyle couldn't keep it wink.

Darksied also tried to remove him from The Source but it did not work since Imperiex had nothing to do with it. in the crossover Darksied was removing Galactus from The Source but it stopped because Galactus was needed for the universe. if we go by that Imperiex Prime would eventually win

Avalonofthewind
That's funny, you make it sound as if Imperiex could do it on a whim - without exploiting a weak point in the universe to reboot it.

Now show me where he did it on a whim...

For someone so power, his emesaries were below herald level.

Universal power? Riiiight...

What part of that pic I posted did you miss?
What, you want me to post the whole book?
What has galactus done even remotely close to a big bang?

Beyonder
Originally posted by kevdude

Darksied also tried to remove him from The Source but it did not work since Imperiex had nothing to do with it. in the crossover Darksied was removing Galactus from The Source but it stopped because Galactus was needed for the universe. if we go by that Imperiex Prime would eventually win

UM NO. That's just speculation. No where did it say that Galactus survived because he was an essential to the universe. Also if anything, Galactus also has nothing to do with the Source.

{quote]Avalonofthewind
What part of that pic I posted did you miss?

Which pic? Where GL contains Imperiex's so called Big Bang?

I and most members of this board would enjoy it if you did.

Remotely close to what? What did Imperiex do? Did he even fight anybody worth damn?

I mean was he like fighting of an Imp, or Spectre, or skyfathers, or Guardians?

Juntai

Of course he never went, wasent he stopped before that happened? he wanted to start the destruction of the universe... starting at Earth.. and he did.

Avalonofthewind
Which pic? Where GL contains Imperiex's so called Big Bang?

No...this one. Now show us ANY feat that Galac has showing power on this level.

meep-meep
The Nullifier can destroy the universe, ofcourse Galactus would be affraid. As for Imperiex, he did nothing impressive. Killing Doomsday is something Galactus can do as well. Superman means nothing to Galactus either.

As for the entire DC force being needed, that's only because Imperiex sent out his probes to do most of the dirty work. Galactus with his heralds Silver Surfer, Morg, Terrax, Firelord, Airwalker, Nova, Plasma, and Red Shift would devistate the entire DC force even more.

Galactus would be Imperiex and consume this Galactus/Celestial, ripoff punk.

I agree, but I'd say "ripoff punk" was a little uncalled for. Some people like Imperiex. Lets not offend people.

Beyonder
No...this one. Now show us ANY feat that Galac has showing power on this level.

Ah, so your saying Imperiex would win after sacrificing himself right? But then wouldn't both dying mean a stalemate instead?

C'mon, Imperiex's destruction and it's energy wave birth the universe. He doesn't have that power at a whim. When he can create a universe without dying, than he'll have universal powers at his hand.

Also, Galactus pulled himself back together along with Strange and Surfer after the Magus with a handful of cosmic cubes destroyed them.

supremthor
Ah, so your saying Imperiex would win after sacrificing himself right? But then wouldn't both dying mean a stalemate instead?

C'mon, Imperiex's destruction and it's energy wave birth the universe. He doesn't have that power at a whim. When he can create a universe without dying, than he'll have universal powers at his hand.

Also, Galactus pulled himself back together along with Strange and Surfer after the Magus with a handful of cosmic cubes destroyed them.

Imperiex didnt die he was just sent to the big bang with he created in the first place.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by supremthor
Imperiex didnt die he was just sent to the big bang with he created in the first place.

You beat me to it...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.