DC vs Marvel team battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

28Dave37
DC vs Marvel

Lets say they are fighting in a place like Texas big, flat, and open

Here are te teams

DC:
Batman
GreenLantern
The Flash
Superman
Green Arrow

Marvel:
Ironman
Daredevil
USAgent
Spiderman
Wolverine

uQifg2WV
As much as I hate to I'd have to go with DC. Unless they whipped out some kryptonite Superman would dominate. Even then, if Batman has enough prep time he'll dominate.

uQifg2WV
In fact, take both of them out, and put in Hawkgirl, and Robin, he's like a lesser more agile Batman. Even then The Flash might be to fast to get. Does Thge Flash do Mega-damage with his kicks?

uQifg2WV
And why not put them in Alaska, that's where me and terror child live. It's big and foresty. It would make the match more enteresting. They should do crossover. Sweet.

28Dave37
okay scratch that its in alaska

and the flash does do heavy damage due to the velocity of his kicks

Capt.JK
I'm curious why you gave DC 2 heavyweights (Super Man and Green Lantern), and the Flash (who even Spidey's reaction time and Spider Sense would have a hard time grappling with), and then filled the Marvel team with 4 hand-to-handers (One of which is a Captain America wannabe; why not the real deal?), and Iron-Man, who Supes could open like a tin can. Hardly seems like a fair match-up.

uQifg2WV
Hey why not in Alaska?

28Dave37
it is in alaska now read my second post on this page

Capt.JK
Still waiting for a reply.

Krissy Von Doom
Superman alone can beat the Marvel team. Also Green Lantern by himself. And also The Flash by himself... this is one sided.

uQifg2WV
Yeah, Maybe. Throw Rogue in, and Quicksilver, take usagent and Daredevil. Wait scratch rogue, and throw in Juggrnaught.

Bardock42
I agree that is a pretty bad matchup, I mean I like DC more but this is just not fair.

crazyspinz
worst teams ever.

keep the dc team and make the marvel team
genis vell
gladiator
black panther
deadpool
spiderman

eleveninches
/\ that would me much more of a close contest

wrathofachilles
USAgent? Lol, that's one of the worst characters ever created. Is he still around?

Bardock42

wrathofachilles
Cooler than Cap? How so? He was a lame rip-off, nothing more. It's like saying Steel is cooler than Superman or Spider-Ham is cooler than Spider-Man.

Bardock42
Steel is cooler than Superman way cooler I don't know what a spider ham is (sounds delicious thought) but spidey is a pretty cool charqacter on his own Superman is not and well I kind of start liking cap more now but he still is boring and I think USAgent was a funny character he haad a cooler dress and a cooler name and he wasn't that boringly good minded.

Capt.JK
That's what makes Cap cool. There's so many "gritty" characters out there that they're all starting to look the same. And Cap has kicked USAgent's ass so many times, he just falls down automatically now when Cap comes around. He's pathetic.

wrathofachilles
Steel is cooler than Superman? Lol, I just can't even fathom how. Steel is a useless character, as USAgent. Spider-Ham is a parody of Spider-Man, he's not a mainstream Marvel character or anything. As for Cap vs. Agent in terms of name coolness, you have to keep in mind Cap's name dates to 1941, and thus the name was quite appropriate for a WWII comic. USAgent is a 'cooler' 90s name, but I prefer Captain America. I'm old-fasihoned and I like it, lol.

Bardock42
I agree with you Capt JK nowadays most characters are not as good hearted as Captain America is, and my hate for him is rather irrationalo, I just don't like him since I started to read comics (except for Ultimate Cap he is just cool). And Cptain America is probably a much more patriotic name and was really good for the time when it was created and people still seem to like it. I also think USAgent is a shitty character but I prefer him to Cap since I don't like Cap at all (this is not based on any good reasons so just ignore it)
And for Steel I think he is a much more interesting character then Superman and he is smarter not nearly as powerful which makes him rather cool (again thos is only my opinion and I don't want to force it upon you)
And there is nothing wrong with being old fashioned so that is fine with me.

Capt.JK
Actually, I listed Superman under my choice for the "Most Hated Super Hero" thread, but not because of his goody-2-shoes attitude. My problem with him is that anytime he needs a new power, he has it. I called it his "convenience power". I think a character with a narrow list of powers (that are actually connected to each other and make sense), and a broader spectrum of weaknesses, make for a much more interesting character. And yeah, Cap is old-fashioned, but that's one of the MAIN reasons I like him so much.

saurabh kanhere
Originally posted by Krissy Von Doom
Superman alone can beat the Marvel team. Also Green Lantern by himself. And also The Flash by himself... this is one sided.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.