Best N64 Game?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ArthasKnight
Which do you think is the best?

DanZeke25
GoldenEye

§pearhead
Super Mario 64. No contest.

Red Superfly
Gotta be Mario.

Goldeneye and Zelda, and even Perfect dark are easily in my top five all time classic games, but Mario 64 was the first time my jaw literally dropped when I played it.

The way it controlled, it was so new, so revolutionary, and yet within the first five seconds you had masterred it. Sheer brilliance.

Mario 64 was magic.

JKozzy
I can't say I've played any of the four. embarrasment So I'll leave my vote out on this one. But I am playing Super Mario 64 DS and it's cool. yes

Morridini
Out of those I'll have to say GoldenEye.
But u could have added more selections. Mario Kart, Perfect Dark, Rogue Squadron, and right now I can't remember any other games.

ZomBiE_HunTER
I say Mario becuase it was the first N64 game I got that was sumthing new to gaming.And Zelda is mah secound favorite.

SlipknoT
GoldenEye

Unholy_Cheese
Zelda or Goldeneye

ChickinMeat
I voted for Mazza64, but Zelda is a very close 2nd!

eleveninches
1.Goldeneye
2.Zeldaembarrasmentracle of time
3.Conkers Bad Fur Day
4.Lylat Wars
5.Mario 64
6.Rogue Squadron

Morridini
Aah, forgot to mention Lylat Wars when I was mentioning which games should be in the poll.

UTB_Amon
and Perfect Dark, easily as good as Goldeneye

eleveninches
Conkers bad fur day was by far the funniest n-64 game i ever played.

Thorondor
Goldeneye

Thael
Its a toughie, but I have to say GoldenEye, only because I'm an FPS fan, otherwise I'd have to say Mario 64, its was innovation and graphics at its best, and SO addictive!! big grin

nick1811
wheres perfect dark?

JLred
I was stuck in between Zelda and Goldeneye, I love both of them so much. Paper Mario and Super Mario were great games as well but I ended up choosing Zelda because I thinkthe story is great and the cool sword playing graphics.

Linkalicious
Ocarina of Time was the best N64 game.

I'm playing it right now... embarrasment

The Flash
From the list I choose GoldenEye.

hotsauce6548
Well, I've never played GoldenEye. I didn't really like Paper Mario fer some reason. Super Mario 64 and Zelda I've played, have, and love. Zelda, however, is my favorite game on any system to date. So it'll have to be Zelda for me.

Lord_Andres
Non of those that are in the poll are the best, Doom64 is by far supiriour!

Shaolin Monk
Goldeneye

I remember playing hours upon hours with my friends....makes me want to pull out my N64...

ChickinMeat
the other game i used to play nonstop on the 64 was DukeNukem64, basically duke3d, and that game is awesome! man i had fun with that game.

multiplayer duke was great aswell.

frodo34x
Ocarina of Time is one of my favorite, any platform games of all time

Darth_Decimator
#1 - legend of zelda ocarina of time
#2 - perfect dark & goldeneye
#3 - rogue squadron
#4 - super mario 64
#5 - mario kart

i wish nintendo would remake perfect dark and goldeneye for the gamecube , just imagine how good these games could be on the cube , theres no end to the possibilities , come on nintendo PULL YA THUMB OUT !!!!!!!!!!

Sith Master X
Ocarina of Time!!!

dark1365
It was a toughie between OoT and SM64, but I gotta go with Mario because his game's long, but not too long. Ocarina of time is cool, but it's kinda helluva lot longer than it should be. And you actually know what the heck to DO in SM64.

Sith Master X
But that's what makes Zelda so fun, not always knowing what to do. It's always been a game about solving puzzles. yes

ChickinMeat
the only bit about OoT that annoyed me as the water temple, but it was still cool

dj_belay
Goldeneye was the best for mutliplayer. I remember when it first came out, me and all my friends went from around 3pm til like 5am playing non-stop (like no bathroom breaks).

But Orcarina of Time was a very long and was very skillfully put together. So my vote went to OT.

eleveninches
Conkers Bad Fur Day was a great game, and really funny, but it was SO underrated

whitedragon
it would have to be zelda for me coz its the bombchus!!!!

jazzyv
hello ilove u all especially u...!

jazzyv
hello

whitedragon
hey u freak!!!!

dark1365
You're a newbie, aren't you? You don't greet people like that!

Zebra 3
I totally agree, it's truly a great game.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.