Bullseye V.s. Kraven

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fieldy69
Its Daredevils assassin against Spidermans
I like bullseye more but i think kraven is just as good

crazyspinz
bullseye kills him before craven even get close to him

uQifg2WV
It would be close, but bullseye would have it.

Arsenal
I think Kraven would take it. I think he could even beat Daredevil.

srankmissingnin
Anyone reading Bulleye's Greatest Hits? He easily took apart the Punisher before he was even a full grown criminal (I can't think of a better way word it). I want to say Kraven because I always liked him... but I'd be lying to myself.

uQifg2WV
Yeah, but if Kraven got to hit him before Bullseye noticed him, I'd give it to Kraven.

srankmissingnin
True, in character Kraven would get the drop on Bullseye and, if he was lucky, he could end the fight before Bullseye has a chance to act

Fieldy69
wow did i make a good a forum or wut

uQifg2WV
It's nice, but it's fairly one sided, you know, unless Kraven gets a sneak attack.

Bardock42
Bullseye would easyly have that and what is that all about a sneak attack just getting such an advantage is unfair, Snapper Carr might be able to beat Captain America or Batman with that advantage.

who?-kid
Well Kraven is (was) a hunter, and a very good one. Every hunter knows his prey, so I don't think Kraven will be so stupid to just walk in a bar and starts fighting Bullseye.

If they would fight, it would be a fight arranged by Kraven, nothing less.

And if not, if they happen to run into each other at K-Mart, Bullseye probably wins. But it would be a good fight.

srankmissingnin
Yeah, who?-kid, pretty much summed up how it would go down.

Arsenal
Unless they sell spears and arrows at K-Mart, I don't think Kraven would be there.

uQifg2WV
Yeah they'd have to be in Wal-Mart. They sell everytyhing cheap. You know like on South Park. They all got addicted to sales. So Kraven and Bullseye wouldn't be fighting. Thgey would be shopping and eventually get jobs their so the sales would be even better. Bullseye would be their Assassin, he'd kill shoplifters, and Kraven would be their Hunter, he'd hunt down the shoplifters who escaped.

ayjay
ummm.....ayyt....wal-mart...kool....i rekon...bullseye....

jplatinum
Kraven without serum would get hit by a bulleyes projectile, but Kraven with serum has speed and reflexes on par with spiderman so he could dodge the projectiles.
Kraven pretty much takes this battle with or without serum, especially if he gets in close.

Linkalicious
I think Kraven takes this because of what he is....a hunter.

He's going to track Bullseye down and he's going to get the cheap-o sneak attack because that's what he does best. I think he'd murder Bullseye in hand to hand combat.

As stated above, if this were just some brawl in a bar or something...Bullseye takes this, but putting Kraven in a bar room brawl is taking away his primary advantage.

jplatinum
Lickalicious you make a good point.
However, a disagree on one thing, If Kraven(serum) were in a bar fight with Bullseye, he'd still move way too fast to be hit and he'd still be way too strong for be effected by any hit from Bullseye.
He'd also be too skilled in combat to be beaten,too.

I agree with you on the first part though.

Fieldy69
wut a good fight this would be

K3VIL
Kraven is getting too much credit, he always tricked Spider-Man with prep time, plus Spidey underrates him and hold back a few cause he's human, but now, consider that during one of their fights, after being stomped from an Elephant and some other animals in a zoo, Spidey stands up and counterattacked Kraven before he can stab him with buffalo horns surrounded from the poison of the black mamba, hitting him with a cross punch that knocked out Kraven that will probably wake up the next week.
Kraven always catch Spidey under lack of attentions, and his serum puts him in peak human level, not superhuman level.He's not so fast as you are arguing, I mean, Kaine, Spidey's evil and mad clone, beat the living crap out of Kraven's son, that was able to stab him with a knife, and nothing else, and he was using a more powerful version of his father serum.
Even if Kraven is hunting down Bullseye he needs something more like a sniper rifle to kill him with ease.His adamantium fists would grant him the upper hand, plus Bullseye's reflexes are on the dodging bullets level too, and he don't need any freakin serum.He gets beaten from Daredevil, but DD always have to pay attention, cause when BE hits, he do it with no mercy and on various occasions he nearly murder the blind hero of Hell's Kitchen.
Also Bullseye ranged abilities are above those of Spidey or Kraven, he's like a living gun, he can throw anything at Kraven, from a small stone to a chair, and it will be deadly when it hits you.Plus BS possess some kind of heal factor that granted him to survive to the process that gave him adamantium.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.