New ROTS Images on Upcoming Books

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BAILY
Here is a shot of Grievous from the "Visual Dictionary" Look at those eyes.

BAILY
Here is the ROTS Scrapbook. New pics of Ani, Obi, Mace, Palpy and Vader.

BAILY
Here is the Juggernaut on the Incredible Cross Sections Book

Count Doodoo
Wow -- that's an awesome pic of Grievous on the ROTS Visual Dictionary!

Looks like a droid tri-fighter on the ROTS Scrapbook cover.

BAILY
Here is a closeup of the Visual Dictionary Grievous shot!

§pearhead
wait...there's gonna be juggernauts in RoTS? eek!

BAILY
Could this be the Tri-Fighter?

moonwalker741
that obi-wan picture looks weird

BAILY
It is probably just the lighting on the cover. He almost looks blonde haired in that shot.

moonwalker741
it looks like that picture of obi-wan in that deleted scene in episode 2...where hes in a cave...and somebody replaced the head...

BAILY
you know I think I see what you mean moonwalker741. It does look like that scene in AOTC. And the head looks funny on the body now that I look at it closer.

hmmm. dangerous and disturbing, this puzzle is.......

Torik_Shai
In the bottom right corner of the Visual Dictionary cover is the giant crab droid thing that Obi Wan jumps on top of in the Episode III video game trailer.

Count Doodoo
Here's some ROTS comic book art from Dark Horse. In back you can see Grievous' flagship exploding, and on the lower right side are some interesting clone troopers with yellow (orange?) or red on their armor, and with shoulder pauldrons.

Xam
i cant wait 4 the visual dictionairy!!!!!i always get them lolll

lucasfilm
yea, the visual dictionaries are always my favourite and it looks AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Rif
Yes, it is the Tri-Fighter. A better photo you find here - starwars.pl/pokaz.php?id=2800

gunchips
Here it is:

http://starwars.pl/e3/news/2004/tri-fighters.jpg

mauler
when does books Set come out?

jedijunky1138
after the movie I would say.

Jodo kast
I wanna have the visual dictionary.I already have the one from ep.2 and the OT and they are really cool.

Stunrun
Holy Sh!t!!!!!

this is an excellent week for ROTSwink

Stunrun
I get so excited about thosebig grin i bought the AOTC one a week before the movie, and i lost my will power, and looked through it, AMAZED!

Cant wait for the incredible cross-sections. My AOTC one is gonna be worth a lot of money, because i got it signed by the artistsbig grin

Gangularis
actually, i recall looking through the visiual dictionary for aotc at borders, before the movie was released.

moonwalker741
ok, i think i'm high, but is it me or can you see the stars form into darth vaders head?

moonwalker741
i know you people think i'm crazy

http://img125.exs.cx/img125/8615/Untitled-1copy45.jpg

but i see an outline of his head

jedijunky1138
enlarge please.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.