Hildalgo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Primitive Screwhead #1
For those of you who may have caught Viggo Mortensen's new movie and are true X-Philes, you may have been as surprised as me to find several of the old cast member popping up in the oddest of places.

See if you can locate them: Jeffrey Spender (Chris Owen), Deepthroat (Jerry Hardin), the old Indian wise man are all in there, as well as good old Yves Adele Harlow (Zulheika Robinson) from the Lone Gunmen spinoff.

It's nice to see the old gang finding new life!

Tex
Hmmm, this could just as easily go into movies forum...or the X-Files thread....hmmmm, we'll see what develops....

BingaBonga
Agreed... but anyway, I think I'll go to the movie, is it out today, or was it two days ago?

scott hiwersh
I noticed them as well.... You should go see it... It is a great film... The landscapes are beautiful, Viggo is great, and the adventure scenes are on par with some of the best flicks out there, IMO.

Kes
Just for that I'll watch this movie lol
Well it was most likely shot in Canada, Vancouver so that explains it.

Primitive Screwhead #1
Huh. Didn't pay attention to the Vancouver bit... but that ties in to the equation quite well, doesn't it?

...I was wondering where this thread was going to end up. I really wasn't sure where the best place to put it was. Now I know. smart

LegolasLover411
This movie is dffinately worth going to see. It's awesome! Happy Dance

SlipknoT
It was ok

Primitive Screwhead #1
Hey, who added the poll?

Kes
Another thread was merged with this 1.

scott hiwersh
I thought it was great as well... It is definatley a good film to see in the theater, rather than video, scenery is awesome.

botankus
How about adding, "Yes!! I've seen it! And it sucked!" The way it is phrased now in the poll implies that just 'cause you saw it you were in love with it or something.

Billybobbed
It's a good thing that you pointed that out. I was debating over whether or not to see it in theaters or wait til it comes out on video, but I totally forgot that the scenery will look so much better on the big screen.

movie_freak
I'm gonna see it next week

botankus
Saw it last night. I want my 2 and a half hours and $13.50 back!!

edwinian
I voted that I have seen it..cause I have..and generally it was a fun Disney feel type of movie to go to and I am glad I went and saw it in the theaters.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.