The Caps vs. The Bats

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bardock42
Ok this gonna be fun (hopefully)

Captain America
USAgent
Bucky Barnes

vs.

Batman
Nightwing
Robin

If you want you can add

Sharon Carter or Black Cat

and

Huntress or Batgirl

or all

Bardock42
Here is my Idea if they have to fight one on one it would be
Cap beats Batsy
Nightwing beats USAgent
Robin beats Bucky

if it is an 3 on 3
Robin and Nightwing would still beat their opponents.
And when they are done they see Batman and Cap fight but a non team play4er as Batman is he doesn't allow them to help and gets beaten, then the two go atack Cap who can handle Robin easily, but Nightwing is still there to fight against cap and because of the hard fight against Batman Cap loses it so everyone is happy except for Batman, Captain America and Robin (well USAgent and Bucky wouldn't be happy either if they ever became conciousness again)

K3VIL
USAgent will put KO Nightwing, he posse Class 10 Strenght, superhuman reflexes, agility, stamina, and endurance, as resistance injury, and he's an expert hand to hand combatant on Cap Level.
Cap defeat Bats.
Robin defeat Bucky

Tron
Nightwing beats U.S. Agent? Even if he got so lucky, he'd be dragging his body away in victory. John Walker has class 10 strength, and is almost as good a fighter as Cap, and that alone tips the scales in favor of Cap's team. Only problem is, Walker doesn't like Cap, I'd even say he hates him, so there may be too much tension on the team.

Capt.JK
Cap beats Bat Man (a VERY tough win).
USAgent, although a second-rate Cap, easily puts down Nightwing, a second-rate Bat Man.
Robin takes out Bucky.

If you add Black Cat and Huntress or Batgirl, Black Cat wins.

Now we have Robin standing over Bucky's body, facing off against Captain America, USAgent, and the Black Cat. He pees his leotards and retires from crime-fighting forever (maybe joins the circus or something).

***Note: I would've voted for the 2 of them going to get a drink together, but Cap don't drink. So I voted for Cap's team to win.***

Bardock42
no way that Black Cat can beat Batgirl,
and I don't see how you can say Nightwing is a second class Batman I personally think he is in some points better for example he is more agile. But I don't really know that much about USAgent so nyou might be right.

Capt.JK
Black Cat has been treated with a variant form of the Super Soldier formula. Batgirl is... what, a better looking Robin? Black Cat owns her (that would be a really cool fight, though; maybe in the mud or creamed corn with hair flying and fingernails). smokin'

Bardock42
Err, but you know that Batgirl defeated Lady Shiva, I am talking about Cassandra Cain, non Barbara Gordon. I Don't think she would be defeated easily if at all.

Tron
Black Cat with Super Soldier Serum? I thought that was just the Black Cat from the Spider-Man cartoon, cause from what I've learned from the mainstream Black Cat, she's never been given any serum like that. If so, then she has a better chance with Batgirl, if not, then she gets spanked.

Capt.JK
It comes up in one of Cap's comics; I'll have to find the issue. And I knew which Batgirl we were talking about, and I still say Black Cat takes her. But irregardless, Cap's team wins in the end.

ScarletSpider
However, Felicia did have a "bad luck factor" thing for awhile. Although it started to mess up her allies and everyday life, so she had it removed. I think purportedly her suit is supposed to help with strength and reflexes, but nothing more than human. Although that could just be some erroneous account I read at some point.

After his beat down by Protocide, USAgent was put in critical condition and subjected to more testnig and treatment. Since then his stats have at least doubled (as mentioned in his mini-series back in 2001 or so I think).

Though I think Nomad is a better match for Nightwing, not as one sided, and roughly the same age, if you discount decades spent in suspended animation.

Zoron
LOL ok cap & bat its either gonna be tied or caps will win
us agent come on he'll toatlly destroy nightwing he basically has the same shit as cap & robin would beat bucky but not easily & **** all those other famale how bout throwing in black widow vs black canary & spider woman vs huntress

Bentley
Is this Bucky current cap? If so, I don't think Tim wins his fight that easily.

Silent Guardian
Cap beats Bats
Nightwing owns US agent
toss up, but Tim probably loses

Than batgirl gets her tail whooped by black cat

and I could care less about the last fight, but I will say huntress loses.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.