ALL GOkU's vs ALL SUPERMAN's

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supremthor
GOKU
GOKU SUPERSAYAIN 1,2,3,4 AND THE GOD LKE GOKU WHEN HE ABSORBED THE DRAGONBALLS

VS
POST-CRISIS SUPERMAN
PRE-CRISIS SUPERMAN
SUPERMAN ONEMILLION
ENERGY SUPERMAN
SUPERMAN PRIME

wrathofachilles
I know nothing about Goku, but I can't stand Dragonball Z, so Superman, lol. Though even without DZ knowledge, I do know Superman Prime had the Sword of God, so I can't imagine anyone being able to stand up to that.

Bardock42
Hey in your poll you forgot I FU#CKING DONT LIKE ANY OF THE SUPERMEN as point, c'mon add it, oh and Supermen win because odf precrisis and prime (damn SuperBastards)

The Flash
Superman with ease.

REKLIS
Id say superman also - even though i love dragonball z to death. Only goku in ssjin3 form would be able to take out superman. Dragonball Gt is a disgrace to the dragonball series and should not count because dragonball's orginial creator did not have anything to do with that lame ass show. Super sayain jin 3 goku can beat pre crisis superman, but only goku and vegeta fused (earings or fusion dance) can stand a chance against superman prime.

supremthor
thers no way in hell ssj3 goku can handel pre-crisis superman

Paola
use this: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=2766159#post2766159

closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.