hi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carne
huh

Arsenal
You have a cat.

Antoinette
whats up mate?

TheFilmProphet
carne you speak spanish?

carne
nope...i have atwo cats sorry but i have to go now u pm me if u want bye

thegrugdesucked
lata

and
hi

carne
sorry its just that im real bored

carne
hey im back

Jackie Malfoy
I like your cat in your picture!He or she is real cute.Where did you get that picture btw?Sorry trying to stop you from geting bored.JM

carne
well that isnt my cat but i do have two....from that avatar thingo

Jackie Malfoy
The one from this site?Do you have any pets at home?I have a puppy at my dad's house and a snake(my twin sister's) and a hamster name teddy and a bird at my mom's house.
What about you?JM

Jackie Malfoy
Wow that was quick!So what is up?JM

carne
well i have a mouse a bird 2 fish at my mums and two cats a tankful of fish at my dads ...i also want a horse...i used to have a dog but she died last year

carne
nuthin.....just doin english stuff

Jackie Malfoy
You mean homework?I am going to do mined on sunday.For now I had sneaked online why my stepfather is watching the game and my mom is smoking in the kitchen.
Nasty habbit.Yuck.JM

Jackie Malfoy
Oh I am sorry to hear that.It sounds like your lifestyle is like mined.Two houses with one parent in them.It sucks does it?JM

JLred
I love CATS!!!!!

Jackie Malfoy
Me too!But I don't have one!I love your siggy!Stewie(from family guy)is the best!JM

JLred
Thanks!!!!!

SlipknoT
ok Someone is going to die

Jackie Malfoy
It is not me is it?(Looks around for somewhere to hid)JM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.