revenge of the jedi poster by arnie s hira

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

arniehira
killermovies is cool!

cornponious
But you're not.

sad

cornponious

Revan X
that not very nice.

arniehira
not what?

Revan X
he says your not cool in a certain way.

cornponious
Well, he needs to learn some forum etiquette. Posting the same thing in multiple threads, especially when what he's posting amounts to practically nothing at all, means he's not cool.

corn

Revan X
i know but i don't rub it in.

cornponious
Well, you should sometimes. Some people just need to know. smile

corn

Revan X
I know arniehira is new. In fact to day is his first day so cut him some slack.

Stunrun
cut him some slack? i would if i knew what he was on aboutlaughing out loud

Revan X
laughing

arniehira
cut me some slack

arniehira
please

Revan X
I have.

arniehira
i know Revan, no more... and thanks... but if i respond to peoples ideas and comments is it cool to add my poster in?
, i mean i would rather people seem my poster than my face, im surprised the dude who looks like darth maul, who was having a go at me before, shows his face... No offence to him, but just stating the obvious!!

What dya think?

vanyoda
CLOSE THIS STUPID THREAD!!!!!!!!!!

Revan X
:Off Topic:how old are you any ways your real age?

Stunrun
its a pitty most of these "pointless topic posters" are all britishsad

arniehira
mentally at the moment, im feeling as if i was a 12 year old brat, the way in which i have reacted to comments that i should normally shrug off have been arrogant, egotisitcal, selfish, illogical, and darn right rude. I guess sometime you forget to fight fire with water and end up fighting it back with fire, which in turn leads to a bigger problem. But sarcasm aside i am 30, hence why i recd a 30th Birthday gretting from Lucas on the yacht he hired MY LEANDER with Francis Ford Coppala and George Soros/Soros family as his guests....

Revan X
no comment on that one

arniehira
whats wrong with the british? thats a real discriminatory comment, grow up!!!

Sith Master X
Can we all just move on now? This is so childish.

Revan X
Pelease close all these stupid threads! Mods

Stunrun
hello??????????????

/-----
\----- what does the location say?

lil bitchiness
Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.