chewbacca and tarful

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grievous_90210
ok we have always seen pics and videos of chewie and tarful now why are they always together..............................................
maybe chewbacca and tarful are brothers or relatives or real close friends and when the clones turn bad maybe they will kill tarful and it will be another reasons chewie hates the empire or somethin

bilbofett
I think its just that LFL knows we like Chewie & they really like Tarrful so they are seen together alot

BAILY
it makes sense what u say bilbofett. Tarrful is new and LFL prolly wants us to love him the way we love Chewy.

Xam
I say chewie wont have as big of a part as he did in the OT!!!So the ''wookie role''of the prquel will go to Tarrful

*SpunkiE*
I love Chewy!! stick out tongue

BAILY
Who doesnt love Chewy, SpunkiE? Everyone loves him. He is the best. I met Peter Mayhew back in August. He is so cool. I couldnt get him to spill anything about the movie, other than that he enjoyed his time on the set. I asked him if the other Wookiees were bigger than him, and he gave me a dirty look, so I dont know. Maybe a touchy subject with him. lol. He wouldnt stand up for us though. My gf asked him to stand and he said "No." flat out. lol

SomeGuy57
Thats awesome that you met Peter, Baily. I just hope that Chewy's role is good and isnt in there just to be in there.

*SpunkiE*
lol...what a rude biatch! Still, he rocks love

BAILY
I thought a little rude about it too. But all and all. He was nice to me. It was my gf he wasnt nice to. lol.

*SpunkiE*
no expression Maybe he's gay, lol.

BAILY
lMAO. That is awesome SpunkiE. lol. Does he have a wife that anyone knows of?

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

jedijunky1138
The truth behind the ORIGINAL QUESTION is there were only a handfull of actors to play wookies so they were filmed together mostly. thats why you see them together all of the time.

Count Doodoo
Apparently they are relatives...

This is from TFN:

The Dutch website SportWereld.be has info on one of the Episode III characters. Here's a rough translation from Usta_La_Force:
"Of course most of the conversations were about my experiences on Star Wars. To be honest I didn't know a lot about the movies. Producer George Lucas was in Australia looking for large people. Let me just say, I was in the right place at the right time."
"It was an unbelievable experience. I lived at Lucas' ranch for two weeks in San Francisco. I play the part of General Tarfful, a colossal Wookiee warrior who comes to the aid of kinsman Chewbacca."

"No it's not a lead part, but i'm still about 10 minutes on screen. It comes out in the course of 2005, but I can tell you that I won't die. Maybe there's a small part for me in the future somewhere."

Stunrun
I heard they hired a basketball team to play 'emwink

bilbofett
Yeah, I heard that too, Stun. McCallum said it I think...found em in a bar or something...lol! Interesting that dude says Tarful doesn't die...surprised he hasn't had his a$$ handed to him by LFL lawyers for 'confidentiality breech'....lol!

And Mayhew does have a wife. He lives in Texas & makes furniture.... go figure!

jedijunky1138
it is confirmed that an Australian basket ball team or at least some of it's players are the wookies.

Stunrun
Wow that would be a dream come true for mewink they dont know how lucky they are!

Gangularis
although this is highly speculative and i think a bit unlikely.. one reason they're together you could say is maybe chewie or tarful owe one another a life debt, like how chewie owed Han Solo one. just a theory.. if you're lookin for one.

jedijunky1138
Could be.... Wookies take this stuff seriously.

BAILY
Wookiees seem to be very honorable, but I tend to lean toward the fact that Chewy and Tarfful are commanders in the battle and that is all. They know each other, but they correspond with one another, during the battle. Chewy doesnt fight in the battle, much anyways. Tarfful leads it, at least that is what I have read from the rumors leaked out.

Gangularis
probably right. i was just throwin that out there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.