Padame

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ElvesRule24/7
Now in ROTJ, Ob1 says this to Luke " The Emperor knew as I did, if Anakin were to have any off-spring they would be a threat to him" Now to me wouldnt it make more sense to have Palpatine kill Padame, rather than say Anakin. Then have Palpatine blame her death on the Jedi. This making Anakin go crazy and allowing him to turn to the darkside. But the children would have to born already without Palps or Anakin knowing, or Palpatine could hurt Padame to the point where she's almost dead and then shes gives birth. Just a thought.

Jedi Priestess
who's Padame?

§pearhead
how does that theory make more sense than what's going to happen?

Quite simply...it doesn't...

PVS
not really.

if palps killed padme, he would have FINISHED the job, then no ep 4,5, and 6.

Batman316
WTF?
Doesn't Anakin force choke Padme, then go swimming in lava. When he wakes in the suit Palpy tells him that he (Vader) killed Padme. Then Vader trashes the room.

Well that's where I'm up to

ElvesRule24/7
hmmm i spelled it wrong, ummmmm it's the Canadian of spelling it, ya that's right. lol, ummmm i dunno, i was bored. haha

Count Doodoo
If Palpatine hadn't wanted Padme dead, he would've put a stop to Nute Gunray's deal with Dooku to have Jango or Zam kill her in AOTC.

ElvesRule24/7
Well if Papls knew that Anakin's offspring would be a danger to him, then wouldnt it make more sense for him to try and kill padme rather than Anakin? Then what Ob1 said in ROTJ makes no sense.

sith_darth_jay
might be cuz palpatine doesn't know about padme and anakin, that would make sense, wouldn't it Elves?

wattomaxime

Xam
who's Padame?

Ushgarak
Well, I think rather the point is that at the point where Padme becomes a target of Palpatine onwards, she is protected until the Twins are born and perhaps beyond. That is all there is to it.

GCG
a cross between Padme and Madame

darktim1
Who knows it will all be revealed on may 19,2005.

DARTH DADDY
so the guy didn't know how to spell it, get over it. I like what Yoda said before, or in the future. The future is hard to see, too much emotion. The sith have a lot of emotion, anger, hate. This could cloud palp/sid from seeing that there is a love interest in Anakin. Maybe when he finds out, like maybe when OB1 does, that he then really tries to kill her, but fails.

Cheesiness
Who's Padme?

ElvesRule24/7
yeah that's right, ha! lol

hollaback girl
this is my similar rendition of what might happen to Padme. After Obi-Wan finds out about what deal is he is gonna go find anakin so that they can go fight sidious..but Obi -Wan won't find him there, but Padme ultimately gives in and spills the beans and then tells Obi where Ani is. Obi leaves..then guilt stricken, Padme stowes aboard. Then Obi arrives and starts dueling, and knocks out Obi-Wan, and just he is about to kill Obi, Padme intervines. Feeling betrayed, that Padme told Obi of his wherabouts, Anakin will force-choke her to the brink of death before Obi regains conscience and starts dueling Anakin again. After Obi defeats Anakin and sends him lava swimming, he will help padme give, birth to the twins. After they are born, she will say her goodbyes to her newborns and will tell Obi to take them into hiding as planned. Obi wan will try to assis her to get up and get to the ship, but she will refuse and say that her being with her children will compromise thier safety, as Anakin or Palps might find her through the force. As the ship leaves, Anakin comes stragling into the hanger and finds Padme. Terrifoed at his grotesque appeance, padme tries to back away on the ground with the little strength she has left,. Anaking then grabs, and comforts her in his arms. With a terrified look in her eye, and with her last breath, Padme says, "I love Anakin,.... not you." She then passes away, and with shock and sadness in his eyes, Anakin collapses. Then as some sad, sad music plays, we see a sideshot of Obi Wan piloting with a sad demeanor, as he looks over at the twins. then cut back to the hanger, Clone trrops pour in surrounding Palps, "Quickly get him to the medical bay!" he says. And then see's Padme lifeless with a terrified look in her face, and expresses his gratitude and then snickers as he walks away. Now although many say that Leia says she remembers padme, I believe she said she rembers feelings more than images, Leia pointed out that she remembered her mother being sad, so maybe she recalls the fear and sadness of her mother in her final moments.

hollaback girl
As a continuation, to my earlier renditition i will tell how it might end. After they leave the hanger the clone trrops also take Padme's body to Naboo. Meanwhile Anakin is getting transformed into Vader. As Vader is brought to consience, Palps will tell Vader that Obi-Wan killed Padme . Then a musical montage starts as we see a sideshot of Obi arriving on the two planets of Alderann and tatooine, giving away the twins. Then Vader standing beside his late wife on naboo as they comence her cremation. As the flames and smoke rises sadness grips all who attend and fear as they stare at Vader. Vader then slowly begins to look up at the stars in contempt and all we hear is his signature breathing..The End...What do you think?

Darth_Nefarus
I think Palps kept her alive, to purposely allow Anakin to cause her death. Once that happens and the lava bath happens, he knows there is no more room for Anakin. Only Vader

Xam
I THINK THIS THREAD IS SOOOOOOOO FUNNY!!!JUST CUZ OF THE NAME IT WAS GIVEN rock

bilbofett
How so Ush? What do you mean 'protected'? Not questioning your knowledge, just asking for clarification.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.