kashyykk art

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grievous_90210
kashyykk art on the os could someone post it it is only for hyperspace members could someone post them

mauler
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=302021&highlight=art+wookie

eXSBass
Search, use the Force. Think. Don't give into the Dark Side. I feel the conflict within you. Let go of your hate.

Jedi Priestess
Indeed, I dont know why thats so hard for some folks blink

Grievous_90210
i tried jp now can u shut up and stop being a wench

eXSBass
JP aren't you a mod?

Grievous_90210
sorry sorry im just having a bad day so my tempers a little low or high

cornponious
Dude, no need to get hostile. It's one thing to tell somebody to shut up, it's an entirely different thing to call a lady a wench.

How about an apology?

There is a search function here. Use it. It prevents useless threads, like this one, from being posted and taking up unnecessary server space.

cornponious

moonwalker741
wow i remember posting all of those, yeah that was a b*tch

cornponious
She wishes she was!!!! stick out tongue

But seriously, she has powers beyond comprehension.

corn

Grievous_90210
sorry jp

cornponious
And I still thank you for that, Moon.

smile

corn

Grievous_90210
i dont get it whenever i search that topic doesnt show up

cornponious
Maybe it's because you're not spelling it correctly.

corn

eXSBass
Retard

Anakin2Vader
can we get this guy out of here... seriously I'm tired of this stuff... not only the repeated stupid, useless or repetitive threads but his insistence on continuing to start such threads after being warned repeatedly and on top of that insulting actual contributing members of this site... sorry JP that you have to deal with comments like that just for trying keep some order in here... I wish you were a mod

Jedi Priestess
not even if they paid me would I do that at this board.........Im happy running the Alliance, less bozos. yes

Sith Master X
I would love to be a mod. Since I'm here all the time, this place would be free from pointless threads.

Count Doodoo
Why don't we start a catch-all sticky thread for dumb questions and/or requests for pictures, links, etc.

Jedi Priestess
already asked Ush for one and he said no.

jedijunky1138
So have you returned from the Dark Side there JP? confused

cornponious
Wow, this silly thread has actually gone to 2 pages.

corn

Sadako of Girth
Whewwww... Just seen the Wookie concept art Moonwalker..!
Cheers mate, posting that must've taken ages...! Nice one...!
Very much appreciated indeed...! big grin big grin big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.