Episode 3 length

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wattomaxime
Hi guys!
I'm new here.
Do you know how long is Episode 3(the movie)?

I know my English is really bad.
I come from Germany.... ;-((

embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment

Morridini
Welcome.
About 2 hours I think.

LandoSpeeder
Same as the others (around 2 in a half hours).

And welcome.

The Ones
welsome. i think 2 hrs and 30 min or 3 hrs

Jedi Priestess
no way will it be 3 hours. We'll be lucky to get 2:30. yes

wattomaxime
Lucas said: "All the films together are 12 hours long!"
So Episode 3 just 2 hours and 20 minutes long.

On top of that he said:" Episode 3 are the smallest of all films!" ;-(

Maybe the movie is still 2 hours long....

LandoSpeeder
If episode III is the smallest of all of the ST films than I will personally kill him (after I see the movie).

Morridini
ST films? ST? What does ST stand for?

Ushgarak
We have no reason to think it will be anything other than about AOTC length.

eXSBass
WTF is with the hair do? Oh and yea, welcome to the boards.

Sith Master X
I'm sorry, could you please tell me or give me the source where GL said that Episode 3 is the smallest of all films? Thanks.

BAILY
Lucas also said that AOTC was totally a love story.... but it was the beginning of the Clone Wars. And the battles drowned out the romance. So ROTS has to be 2 1/2 hours. No more and no less. He always changes his mind, so it will prolly be the longest movie.

Ushgarak
Precedent is always that these films are around the same length. It would be a very genuine surprise if this one is significantly longer.

LandoSpeeder
I meant SW

§pearhead
SW doesn't work?

LandoSpeeder
Oh yeah. I'm sorry I've been out of my mind since Monday and have been really slow. Apologies. smile

NoFate007
It won't be 3 hours (though it should be...) but it will at least be 2hr 20min....My guess is that it will be somewhere between 2:25 and 2:40

darktim1
GL likes to keep his movie within the two hour range thats what he said on an interview one time but I wish he would extend episode3 because it is the last in the trilogy.

aussiefan
I think its going to be 3hrs 40-50 mins and to a note all the films are two hours or so and Gl just round it off making it 12 hours.

tpaquin
There's nothing lucky about anything more than 2:15.

Jedi Priestess
can you say that in English?

mdirt
OMFG!!!!ur hair. u guys look like WOOKIES!!!!!

Sith Master X
What a pleasent thing to say. stick out tongue

Count Doodoo
Rock da mullet!!! laughing

(the kid reminded me of this guy: http://www.theflavoronline.com/article.php?story=20040730143453988 )

Reborn Again
Now that's not very big of you. wink

The movie will be 2.5 hrs respectfully.

cornponious
Frankly, I'm more concerned with Episode III's girth rather than it's length.

corn

cornponious
I mean, I don't want it to be TOO big.

corn

Sith Master X
2 hours 20 mintues would be perfect. Just like the others. smile

Darth Subjekt
wtf do you look like? probably like something i'd scrape off the bottom of my shoe after walking through a pasture of cows. You dont know the guy, and im sure the style in Germany is a little different than here. Theres no need to diss the guy's family. If anything just him,...dont bring a mans family into it...post a pic of yourself and see what we all think.

tpaquin
Well, let me break it down for you, then:

The longer it is, the less lucky we are. This being due to the fact that long movies, especially long, awkwardly wordy movies like the PT, are nearly unbearable.

mdirt
edited

Jedi Priestess
blink reported for being stupid and illiterate AS well as violating TOS.

GCG
oh no ; a noob on the rampage

JP those pompom's are giving me a headache..............

§pearhead
you read the TOS? stick out tongue

lil bitchiness
mdirt, watch the language!

Cipher
I think Ep. 3 should be a little longer than the other films because of the subject matter. But it won't be because of Lucas and his habits....

BAILY
it is mentioned in the Prequel Update section. The time Rick McCallum says is aimed for is 2 hrs 15 min. The movie clocks in RIGHT NOW at 2 hrs 25 min! The longer the better in my opinion.

I searched and couldnt find a post about this, so that is why I started a new one. My apologies if there is one.

Jedi Priestess
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=315685&highlight=EP3+length
santa

BAILY
how do you request a merge of threads?

Jedi Priestess
pm lil bitchiness and she'll fix you right up smile not sure if Ush is on.

lil bitchiness
Merged. smile

Jedi Priestess
thanks miss milla smile

BAILY
Thanks both of ya for your help

Jedi Priestess
Why cant they just leave it at 2:25. sad

BAILY
They prolly will JP. Lucas is always changing his mind. He will see that you cant cut anything else out without ruining the story, so help us he sees this. I dont want to watch a 3 minute duel between Obi and Ani

OB1-adobe
If it will be the smallest, it will be definetley be around 2 hours. ANH is barely 2 hours long

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.