eddie brock vs. cletus kasady (without symbiotes)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spider-venom
i think brock

uQifg2WV
Probably Brock. He's bigger so he's probably stronger. Casady is crazy and I could see how that would be an advantage, but I think Brock has it.

Kontraz
any regular person can beat any other regular person.... it all depends on the situation...

Krissy Von Doom
Brock is actually an Olympic level athlethe so he'd crush Kasady

Nataku8188
Kasady would lose... unless he got his hands on a pair of scissors. He'd ram them through Brock's eye. Lets not forget that the symbiotes have both pushed their hosts to the physical limits for their size. Brock is bigger, but Clete is definitly smaller.

The Flash
I'll go with Brock.

Krissy Von Doom
I thought this was kinda funny laughing

norrin radd
brock would win, unless the fight was before the symbionte story, because brock was only a reporter and kletus was a murderer

Nataku8188
Brock was still a high school football player, IRC.

Kontraz
if its hand to hand, then brock, if its with weapons, then the one who used to make a living killing people would probably get this one.

uQifg2WV
What if kasady got a cactus... in the middle of a desert

Bardock42
Cletus would find away, if they were in adesert he'd probably get his hand on a rock if not he would just kill him with his bare hands that guy is crazy

Kontraz
if its hand to hand (or even with a rock) i'd still give it to brock. The guy is a pretty good fighter without his suit, plus he has olympic-level strength.

Krissy Von Doom
This is like saying Jeffrey Dahmer can actually win a fight against Maurice Greene or the Rock.

teh_Cartman
smile Hello REX how are you?

endrict
Isn't Clay a nut case? I am sure he will attempt a suicide and in the process killing Brock.

Kurash
goes either way

endrict
Why did I put Clay??? I mean Cletus

Erik-Lensherr
Hand to hand Brock trashes him.

Reaper777
H2H, Brock wins, but if Casidy got a hold of any kind of weapon, even a spoon, I think he could take this one...

DARKLORDCAEDUS
This goes either way.. Cletus is a mass murderer, Any weapon in his hands will be deadly, but Brock is in excellent shape and the better fighter. I'd say 7/10 Brock wins.

braz
Idunno about this one. Eddie def wins in unarmed h2h combat cuz hes way bigger and all that, but Kasady's def alot more ruthless, and like previous posts said, if he got a weapon, it'd probably be over pretty quick.

Violent2Dope
H2H, Brock.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.