Show summary/reviews. Add your own favs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

whateverdude
Alright guys/gals, figured this would be a helpful thread. Find a show you like, search the internet for an accurate summary and/or review of the show, then post both the shows official website and the summary/reviews here. Good way for people to check out shows they haven't watched =).

My contribution...

Show: Huff
Channel: Showtime
Time: Sunday 10pm ET/PT
Official Site: sho.com/huff1
Summary/Review: post-gazette.com/pg/04312/407380.stm

ragesRemorse
decent show. seems to be promosing.

I like dead like me, thats probably my favorite show as of now, that Bullshit, or Carnivale. Dead like me, and Bullshit are on the same channel as huff, and Carnivale is on HBO

Jackie Malfoy
Good idea.But I have to do that when my computer is working better it keeps messing up.JM

supertruper
I have not seen Dead Like Me ...I guess you are reccommending? That is a good sign. I have been a steady Carnivale fan, and I still keep up with Sopranos re-runs. I guess I am a bit of an HBO luvah- but why not? Right? Never did really get into Curb, though....

LanİeWindu™
Wrong forum.

Capt_Fantastic
yeah, I'll post after it's been moved

Raz
Moved

supertruper
moved?

forumcrew
he moved it to the right place...

http://www.tvguide.com reviews most major shows the day after they run on their watercooler section

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.