How can anyone fail 4 classes?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§pearhead
The point of this thread's self-explanatory, but just to clarify: here, in order to qualify for playing a sport, you can only fail 2 classes. The hockey coach's own mandate is that you can fail only one.

Well, lo and behold, we get some nitwit who's failing a whopping four classes. And I ask you...how? You can't do that badly on accident, assuming you show up and do a minimal amount of work...which isn't asking much. I'd have to go out of my way to be an arsehole to do that badly confused

Any explanations at all? sad

dave123
by being a ****ing idiot? eek!

§pearhead
yes, I understood that much...but here, we only have 6 classes to begin with, because I'm not counting health and gym. I could sleep in class and do better than that messed

Jackie Malfoy
I have to say that I argee with Dave on this one!Again!LOL!JM

dave123
looks like you're the brains of the hockey team, spear stick out tongue

Darth Revan
I know a kid who could probably do that. He was in my science class once. He didn't do anything. He literally just sat there doing nothing for the entire period. He liked basketball. no expression

Vampy
oh god laughing what a friggin moron

§pearhead
my thoughts exactly ^ smile

scary, huh dave? messed

Vampy
Don't fret stick out tongue I've got a class mate that's stupider than a cow, really. The funniest thing is that she thinks of herself as the smartest person alive. So there, when she takes part in debates (and she does all the time) most of the people are either impressed that she can build a full sentence, distusted by the incorrect of long words or just leave the room, not to boil from laughter.

Shaolin Monk
i knew kids in high school that thought they were "bad@sses" for always failing...they get off on "rebeling", then brag about it....i just tell them they are retarded

silver_tears
I only have four classes so that would be an astonishing feat in my school no expression

furryman
Wowsers, an americn said arse!

silver_tears
I say prat and wanker all the time and arse too happy

§pearhead
you see, arsehole when said the "american" way gets censored, so I found my way around it smile

Frosty Beverage
I assume drugs and erm, skipping school.

My step-sister failed every class no expression

Frosty Beverage
arsehole?

hysterical

furryman
tw@t?

silver_tears
git yes

pinsleepe
One day she will kill herself cleaning her teeth messed

Another exapmle: conversation me - tajfun

Me: Tajfun, what did you fail?
T: Everything, I guess happy NO! Wait, I passed biology! yes

Frosty Beverage
Catholic school?

furryman
Worship God x 4? confused

Frosty Beverage
what?

pinsleepe
cry STOP, furry!

furryman
eek! hey sexy

Frosty Beverage
well, ok. hi.

pinsleepe
scared

Nazgulinthedark
theres a guy in my science class who has straight F's erm
the entire class all he does is sit there with his head on the desk. never turns in his homework or does classwork erm

furryman
hyper

pinsleepe
love

furryman
drool

pinsleepe
You are soooo weird.

furryman
thanks smile

Vampy
laughing out loud

pinsleepe
eek! We need furryman fanclub! happy

furryman
I believe they have some in remote parts of Russia, they're illegal in all the civilised world

pinsleepe
How rude! mad

dave123
coor-blimey eek!

Lianslo
studly face

pinsleepe
AAAAAAAA!!!! Harry Potter sig!!!! fear

ladygrim
i managed to fail 2...

religious studies i got an -e = 10%

and graphics i got an f = 0-10%

Lianslo
lol...come on, you know you love the harry potter sig wink

pinsleepe
eek! Do I?

Lianslo
yes, you most certainly do! eek!

pinsleepe
Where is it? ninja What have to done to the sig I most certainly do love?

Lianslo
I have done great wonders to said sig, the sig that you love, such wonders that cause you to love it.

pinsleepe
I see no expression

Lianslo
I know that didn't make any sense...but that seemed besides the point.

Frosty Beverage
Indeed.

Lianslo
stick out tongue

Mr Wiggles
by being a ****ing dumbass?

Discos
I am destined to fail 1 out of 5 of my classes this year.

mmm.....I dont know why i chose it, I can barely getabove half marks on "end of unit tests". I hate the farkin subject.

anyways yes 4 fails is like a retard.

SlipknoT
I failed 3 classes this marking period, but thats because I only went to 4 math classes, and I dont do anything in school, but the other 5 classes I got A's in

Silver Stardust
Failing 4 class? Wow, he must really be a f***tard. You have to TRY to fail that many classes!

It's physically impossible for me to fail 4 classes...happy

ladygrim
no expression

SlipknoT
confused

§pearhead
so what is it, 2 or 3 classes you're taking? stick out tongue

SlipknoT
I failed 3 embarrasment

Silver Stardust
Three stick out tongue

§pearhead
heavy workload cool how's things going for you?

and slip...this thread's about people like you stick out tongue

Silver Stardust
Ahh, Jeremy, you'd be surprised...I only have three classes, but more homework that I ever had at any one point in high school...messed semester's over in two weeks though, thankfully...then three weeks of vacation eek!

misha
i can easilly fail 3 classes at the moment.
science because ive only ever passed one science test in my life, where i got 51%
french because ive just changed schools and were 7 weeks into the term (ive been there 7 weeks) and i know almost nothhing of the language
maths because ive just changed schools and they put me in the top class and im not that good messed

MornGlory
first of there is no reasons to be failing ANY CLASSES

highschool is SOOO EASY!!! if you cant make it through High school how are you going to make it through the rest of your life.!!

misha
blink cry

AcrypT
It's easy really, in 9th grade I was "learning" 13 classes, I decided that the best way for me to learn them was outdoors (by skipping classes). That year I had a few major achievements, I failed 9 classes out of 13 and I broke a school record for skipping the most classes in 1 semester. Let's not speak of the fact that I got left back because of that year but other than totally waisting a year of my life it was a fun year stick out tongue
So really, failing a bunch of classes isn't that hard, you don't even have to be stupid (assuming I'm not stupid).

MornGlory
**gives misha a nice hug** its ok ..

(all this in a heterosexual friendly way)

MornGlory
there is just no reasons to fail classes in high school----

you should hurry out of highschool

cause you have college to do all that -- and have major major major parties and get drunk so off your ass ... see then you have good reasons to cut classes-- plus no parential units near by -- well, if you go away - i went away for college .. my parents were MILES MILES MILES away... !!!

but eventually you have to get serious in college - cause its expensive and you dont want to be working at the mall or mcdonalds the rest of your life!

Arsenal
I always do bad at foreign language(s).

.:Space Opera:.
i failed six classes because of attendance levels

Korri
droolio

Samurai Guy
Complete and total lack of consideration for the future? Laziness? Ignorance?

I am out of ideas

Korri
droolio your so honest i love it.

Arsenal
I'm also bad at attendance.

SlipknoT
I've skipped all but 4 math classes this marking period

Londonboy7
I know this girl who dosnet do any thing and plans to buckle down is high school...

SlipknoT
I really dont do a single thing in class.

<<Solo>>
We can't fail any classes, anyways I've never heard of anybody failing four classes. I mean failing spanish that's believable but more then that, common.

JKozzy
yes

Very sad, too. Can't say I've failed anything, but if you slack off, it can happen. But four.... can we say "drugs"? stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.