Onslaught and Apocalypse vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmo Kramer
Ok so you guys think Magneto alone cant defeat Galactus. So how about Onslaught who was looking to take over the world? Well I think Magneto stood a great chance since he can form a force field but now theres no way Galactus would win this one. Especiolly with Apocalypse.

Nataku8188
YOU ARE AN IDIOT!

Galactus will not lose, he'll blow them both to shit and giggle about it afterwards.

Cosmo Kramer
then who can beat Galctus? I hate that guy!!!

joesha28
Galactus is defeatable. He was defeated by Odin. Thor defeated Galactus in issue 161

uQifg2WV
Skittles!

picoico
Galactus was defeated by his own equipment in the Galactus mini-series a bit back. It was the Surfer who turned Galactus' own technology on him...

Galactus can be repulsed with a bit of effort (the character is portrayed as unwilling to fight for his food), as has been shown time and again. Back in the old days, Galactus was "hurt" by Thors hammer, however the not-so recently upgraded Galactus (where he was upgraded from an alien with cosmic-diabetes to a force of nature) would eat Asgard and poop it out as an asteroid.

Onslaught would get fried, however Apocolypse is intereting because he's somewhat Thanos-like. In the Hulk issue where he makes Hulk 'War', he uses Celestial technology. He boasted that he was even more powerful than they, however he very well could have been full of it.

I dunno what Apoc's deal is...rumor has it that Marvel is in the process of upgrading him to a 'force of nature' kinda thing too. Probably to give the X-fanboys a Galactus of their own ;-)

Beyonder
Onslaught is nothing but energy in a shell for Galactus to consume. Apocalypse's knowledge of Celestial tech only scratches the surface, he's still an earthling afterall - not the smartest still. Apocalypse is a field mouse to Galactus.

radioboy121
Galactus would win this one. Apocalypse is a nonfactor.

Onslaught's half Charles Xavier had little effect with Galactus when he tried to reason with him not to destroy the Skrull world, and the Magneto abilities would not be enough to do any good either.

muffin man
apocalypse would do it on his own

Beyonder
Do what? Have sex with himself?

lightaxe
Yes, yes he would.

The Flash
Galactus has Apocalypse for bed, not food.

Nataku8188
Thanos, who spanks all over both of these homos, can barely do more than annoy Galactus.

Galactus is going to **** them both in the arse.

Cosmo Kramer
really? If Silver Surfer can turn Galactus's machinery on himself then Magneto wouldnt really be so out of place himself. Happy Dance

picoico
There is a BIG difference between N. Radd and Magneto.

Of course, typical Marvel writing would simply have it that the Big G's equipment is some kind of advanced plastic, so Mags is out of luck :-)

Captain America
Galactus is a hard ass. End of story.

Colossus-Big C
good fight

Bentley
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
good fight

ermm

The Nuul
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
good fight

Yeah, for a moron.

TheLordofMurder
This should be closed for Spite; these two have absolutely no chance whatsoever here...

Galactus would have to be on his deathbed with exactly one drop of energy remaining for the team to have a realistic chance...

The guy from the op is the greatest poster I've ever seen.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Cosmo Kramer
Ok so you guys think Magneto alone cant defeat Galactus. So how about Onslaught who was looking to take over the world? Well I think Magneto stood a great chance since he can form a force field but now theres no way Galactus would win this one. Especiolly with Apocalypse.
This looks like a Comicvine post.

Stoic
The team wins.

An a%$ kicking.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.