Opyimus Prime Vs. like 100 Sentinals

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

uQifg2WV

uQifg2WV
Sorry for the typo. I'm funtioning without sleep.

Kontraz
Prime wins, hands down...

Beyonder
Tough fight for Prime actually. This is a hundred Sentinels locked on him we're talking about. Prime wins, still.

radioboy121
Optimus Prime. The sentinels would probably be just mere "assembly commercial bots" to him. But which sentinel incarnation? The 30 foot tall ones, the ones Fitzroy had from the future, Nimrod, or those human/sentinels?

Arsenal
Yeah which ones? There are alot.

Maestro
let optimus take on 50 master molds and 50 nimrods.

Beyonder
Prime would have enough trouble with one Nimrod.

lightaxe
Is prime as uber as this thread says he is?

The Flash
Prime's not that cool...IMO.

crazyspinz
well, 100 sentinals could lay a beating down on almost anyone. especialy if these are the sentinals from evo, those things kick ass, (bout the only thing in evo that does)

Kontraz
Prime could take on 100s of the things, IMO. I mean, in 15 seconds or less, he took out 7 or 8 decepticons (not just hurt,but actually killed) and any ONE of those guys would have to equal a handful or two sentinels.

muffin man
I want to see this battle between prime and some sentinels but why are they fighting

jinzin
Prime was a ally of death's head, Death's head is an ally of good guys, like mutants, sentinals are trying to kill mutants and prime kicks some sentinal ass.
I'de have to assume that prime may be able to pull it off but even if he does, he'll die, it's hard to believe he can generate enough power to kill that many sentinals without draing on his life reserves.

ScarletSpider
Prime is all that, and a bag of energon chips.

Kontraz
not if he has his trusty rifle. I mean, one blast from that thing ought to down any sentinel. And i'm pretty sure he would be able to hit them all, and have plenty of extra ammo (energon, whatever you wish to call it here) to spare.

of course, i just realized something, which optimus prime are you talking about? There are a couple different continuities featuring him. If you are referring to the 80s cartoon, then theres a good chance he could only kill about half of them. the marvel comic, optimus kills them all without much trouble, the dreamwave comic, optimus kills them all, but takes a good deal of damage, or any of the armada/energon optimus(es), in which (though i hate energon and armada) optimus kills them all, plus a couple more hundred...

jinzin
honestly I was thinking about the 80's cartoon, the only comics I cared to read w/him were the death's head ones (since long forgotten) but i could really care less who wins this fight.
p.s.
and I the only one who felt sorry for that sentinal that was helping wolverine and jean grey in AOA? sniff sniff poor guy was getting all sorts of shot up.

ragesRemorse
I'd have to go with the sentinals. I mean a hundred...come on. You would have most of the sentinals locking onto prime at any given time. Prime doesnt only have to avoid the Sentinals blasts, but the rockets, and ground bombs. Prime can't fly eigther. Maybe if you threw another autobot in the mix, things may go for Prime, but 100 on one is just to many.

Imperial_Samura
I say prime takes, it, it might be taxing, sure, but this is Prime, an Autobot with many thousands, if not millions, of years of training and leadership as a soldier whose main enemies where the Decepticons, arch Nemesis of Megatron who could basically level a city if he had the time, and in the comics at least died, came back, died, came back and even destroyed Unicron, you know, the giant planet/embodiment of chaos... Not sure here, but your average cybatronian is pretty tough, well armoured and armed, compared to anything on earth. I mean, even the X-Men could fight Sentinels, heck, even Falcon took one down by sending a bird in its ear. Of course if this was the cartoon version Prime might be in trouble, but he was still able to take out a good chunk of the Decepticons armies during the movie, who were, once again, better armed and armoured then a sentinal.

Kontraz
well put

SarKastic_OJ
The 31st sentinel would KICK HIS ASS....end of discussion..

Kontraz
or, rather, optimus would kill them all, end of discussion. Really, pray tell why you think the 31st would beat him...

SarKastic_OJ
Unreasonable Post: It's simple dude, 31 is mah luckeh numba!! I got 31 tatoos, 31 hickey's from 31 random walruses, 31 sleepless nights with 31 horny sluts, 31 STD's, 31 clinic visits, and 31 smacks in the face by my current girlfriend, 31 different allegations of domestic violence, and 2 counts of posting unreasonably....

Reasonable Post: Nah, j/k...I think prime would win hands down, like one guy on here pointed out earlier, the fact that prime took down an armada of highly energonized(that a word?) decepticons on the movie WHILE the autobots we're "on the contrary" low on energon..Optimus made scrap metal out of the lot of them whildst Magnus and the rest of the autobots looked on from the sidelines, jaws-dropped Yamcha and Tien style....while prime synched perfectly with the "You got the Touch" theme...I'm sure your average sentinel lacks the thinking/battling compacity of one decepticon, whom seem more inanimate than your average "Halt Mutant"(animate) sentinel...Hell, just one decepticon on that battlefield would take out at least 14 sentinels alone, let alone prime whom was low on energy made them look like your average foot soldier...So yeah, prime wins this one hands down, but throw in about 30 more sentinels and/or Master mold and then your saying something....

jinzin
okay since I guess I don't know all that much about comic book prime I'm changing my vote, from what it sounds prime can take care of himself,,,,,but could he defeat 100 sentinals from the AOA timeline?

muffin man
does windsabre/ omega supreme count as optimus

Imperial_Samura
How do you mean?

moviejunkie23
Optimus gets shot one time in that Transformers movie. 100 harcore Sents shooting at him all at the same time?? How many times will he take a hit before he even destroys half of them.
Sorry true believers not even good ol Prime can take that kind of abuse
Ok I accept my fate you can now begin to stone me eek!

moviejunkie23
sorry forgot to add when he was shot in the movie that one time he died hehe

Kontraz
he wasnt shot one time.. roflmao. He had a huge freakin stalagtite thrown through his chest, had his stomach sawed almost in two by an energy sword, was shot twice in the hips, causing him to not be able to transform, then was shot three times in the torso, and STILL he fought on, able to give megatron the final blow.

And sorry, but sentinels are based on earthern tech. No way their weapons are going to hold up to the kind of stuff Prime was shot with. Energon is just far more powerful, based on any of the crossovers.

moviejunkie23
yea man i havn't seen the movie for years sorry if some of the facts have eroded in my memory.
Still I must say if he gets shot 5 times slashed in the torso and gets something thrown into his chest, i wonder how many times a sentinal ,and for the sake of the conversation a ube sentinal, would get a shot in. You think maybe more than 5? We have 100 of these sentinals all firing rapid fire on one target. Say now we could say just for the matter of conversation that a sentinal could shoot two blasts a second (i think that would make them very slow). Now in a short time of ten seconds how many blasts in that? 2000 blasts in ten seconds. This is a much greater number than 5. Of course some are going to miss this is to be expected, Optimus is not just going to stand there like an idiot he is going to move! but with a ube sentinal are you telling me they don't have a targeting system that will allow them to hit something that is going at top speeds?
Yes you can take in the fact that the tec Prime is using better, but i don't think his armour is invulnerable to a sentinal blast. If it is this conversation is for nothing.
Unless good ol Prime has armour that the sentinals cannot damage he is going to be in the scrap yard and possibley salvaged to make toasters

Kontraz
well, im going to go by the marvel version of prime, seeing as sentinels are marvel as well, and in that continuity, NO earthern tech could harm the transformers. Even the joe's and cobra's stuff was useless. And yes, i know, 100 sentinels might seem a bit much, but lets try and set some circumstances. If the sents were all in a big circle with prime standing in the middle when the battle began, then yes, of course the sents would win. But, lets say this takes place in a city, with the sents evenly distributed throughout in small to large squads, and prime in his lonesome against all of them... prime wins hands down.

Imperial_Samura
Yes, Prime is a thinker, a tactician, used to taking on tough enemies and tough situations. One assumes he would use the area to the best of his abilities. And his abilities, apart from being a great soldier and thinker, include things like having a range of 30 miles. Now, in a city that might not do much, but if he got out in the open.... what is the max range of a sentinel? How good are they at responding quickly, at detecting a threat?

And Prime also has those other parts of him, the little guys in his trailer, I think he could set traps and lead the enemy astray...

And yeah, in the cartoon he looses his toughness a fair bit, but in the comic, at the end of the original series he had been blown apart destroying Unicron, and was basically just a brain and some melted metal twitching on the ground, even then he lived long enough to say something inspiring....

muffin man
imperial samura optimus combines with omega supreme to make optimus supreme and he combines with wingsabre to make optimus prime flight mode so can he combine with them to beat the sentinels robot
optimus vs. a sentinel would be likespam_laser

Imperial_Samura
Ah, I am with you now. wink

Kontraz
oh, i was talking about G1 optimus. If you wanna talk about armada/energon/cybertron, then its even simpler than that. Hell, 100 sents could be lined up in a circle around prime, and all he has to do is attach to his trailor to become super optimus prime. He would be able to fry all the sents with no problem before they could even harm him slightly.

moviejunkie23
well if we are talking a vast terrain with many places to hide and duck for cover thats a dif story. In that case i think it would be grueling but i think Prime might be able to do it. If you pardon my imagination i was thinking somethimg more close quarters in my mind, wich in that case if he gets a good pummling of constant sentinal blasts even Prime will start to weakon.
But yea taking them out when they are scattered like that, he will take a couple out, the others will hear the nose and come right away. The Prime will have to keep moving and as soon as a few pop up take them out as they come. And we are talking about 100. This is going to be quite a feet for any robot but i can see it allot more than i could initially. He better be at least 3 times as fast as the sentinals though and he better be rapid fire to the max.
And a other thing for the sake of the conversation, how many blasts do you think Prime could take from a sentinal before losing just in theory??

smokin' smoke on a substance and think about that one

Imperial_Samura
I think it would take at least 12 shots to have much of an effect. The Sentinel energy weapons seem a lot weaker then the kind of thing Prime usually goes up against. And if they just all try to punch him, well, it wouldn't have much of an effect. All, accuracy rise, a couple of shots to Prime's noble head could stop him, but I doubt that would happen.

jplatinum
OPtimus would blow them all away in his ultimate armor mode thing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.