The Best Sith/jedi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

torcus
What is strongest sith/jedi????

jango fatt
Darth Sidious.

Stunrun
Sidious. Now move along! move along!

Morridini
And this is episode III related how?
this shoudl be in the EU section (I voted Kun).

Jedi Priestess
oh for the love of........

I think you should go ask that question at MF.com as there are plenty of friendly folks over there that would help you out.

Stunrun
tough day JP? i know the feelingwink all these noobs just get to ya!

cigarette? smokin'

Darth_Duffy
standard tabacco just doesnt hit the spot when it comes to people like this, time for some of grandpa's old herbal stuff!

Jedi Priestess
Actually Id pay good money to see some of these people post this stuff at MF. The flames that would follow would be magnificient.

LandoSpeeder
The apple flavor is probably better. laughing out loud

Member.
sidious

Stunrun
sleep sleep sleep sleep WHO? oh sidious! what about him???

Mist
just a question. why is quigon and maul in that list? if someone votes for them, you might wanna go back and watch ep1 again, cause im pretty sure they both die, unless my eyes deceive me.

DirectorFitz
VADER

moonwalker741
ok! how about! all you newbs are gay and shoud die.....thats my answer

oh darn!! thats not on the poll!!?!?? damn!

theshakl
i'm gonna go with Anakin...but Obi wan is also very powerful...well not more powerfull but smarter..and plus good guys always win so ..he has an advantage....but if it wasnt' for that Anakin = stronger...stronger even than his master Sid

Milosz006
Not counting Sidious or Yoda (obv most powerful on their respective sides), Luke Skywalker followed by Obi-Wan. Obi-Wan>Anakin/Vader at any point, even ANH.

eleveninches
Exar Kun rules. He would kick the @$$ of any of the jed/sith in the star wars movies.

Sicky666
Darth Sidious ofcourse, but is he the same as Master Palpatine?

Delfedd
Yes, but if you watch episode six very carefuly you will notice that The emporer seems to fall into a pit, and vader seems to fade away into nothing after wimping out and turning back to the light side. also, in episode 4 Obi dies, and in ep 5, so does yoda. So the point is moot.

Oh yeah, and Exar Kun technicaly didn't die until 5 years after the emperor, making that, what, 4000 years? i think he's been around a tad bit longer than sidious (unless u subscribe to the dracula theory) and has accumulated much more knowledge.

Why didn't anyone vote for bane? he only kept the sith alive.

sexyking
Originally posted by Delfedd
episode 4 Obi dies, and in ep 5, so does yoda. So the point is moot.
embarrasment OH in episode6 thats when Yoda dies not five he trains Luke in five.

arniehira
Vader without any doubt, he kills all, even the Emperor remember!!!

Sicky666
Yes...he sure does...the one that betrayed him!!!

Sesse
Vader was a tough beast.

After all, he was able to kill the Emperor Single-handedly. Literally

Delfedd
OMFG!!! I CANT BELEVE I JUST SAID THAT!!! (goes to edit it but then can't for some stupid reason) ok... just so you know its episode 6. smile

Sicky666
But he did not really DIE...did he? Haha...

MornGlory
ewan mcgregor is hot!

Jedi Priestess
well now that tis thread is in the right section I voted. And Anakin/Vader is without a doubt the most powerful IMHO.

Stealth Agent
who is EXAR-KUN? why were all the votes in caps(i sound like some of the bitchy moderators)? I voted luke because he kicked ass. i see luke is the young agile master jedi, calm and wise ad cool.

Darth_Nefarus
Although Anakin definately is the most powerful as far as potential goes, my vote goes to Luke Skywalker. In ROTJ, the entire Light Side of the force resides within him. He achievest he level of power his father would have achieved had he not turned to evil.
Luke all the way.

Sicky666
Darth Vader saw what you can achieve with the Dark side of the Force, and I stay with Palpatine because the Emperor possessed some skills nobody else possess.
And if Vader didn't stopped the Emperor, Palpatine would have killed Luke, so if Vader didn't act, the Galactic Empire would have won...

Mark Jade
Exar-Kun is the most powerful of all force welding beings. He destroyed thousands of Jedi and turned thousands more too the dark side. The also kill Nad Shadow when he was a spirit this is incredibly difficult thus he must be considered the TRUE MASTER OF ALL.

Sicky666
No, Palpatine is the TRUE MASTER OF ALL, he is much more intelligenter...

UNDERTAKER
i'd pay to see a movie were all sith masters and aprentices go at each others throats

Sicky666
I'd pay to see when you're head gets chopped of by a Sith... hahaha...

Darth_Nefarus
Well, if George Lucas opinion means anything to anyone,

"After ROTJ, Luke eventually becomes the most powerful force user ever. He in a sense took his father's place as the will of the force guided him for the rest of his life."

Sicky666
Because he is Vader's son....

Stealth Agent
It's Luke the enire light side of the force resides in him like was-his-name said. Also who is Exar-Kun

Darth_Nefarus
Exar Kun is a raging bad ass, I will admit. But no one and I mean no one can compare to Luke Skywalker.
Imagine if you were Luke and someone told you there was this force thing, then you blew up the death star like 3 days later.

I mean he only trained with Yoda for a couple of weeks, and look at how incredibly powerful he became in that time!

Sicky666
I would never imagine being Luke...

Areora
You people are wasted! Mace Windu ROCKS!!! He's the strongest. Retards.

sexyking
So thats why he dies in eps3 all right then.

eleveninches
Even yoda admits that HIS ability to use the force is diminished, so the TOTJ era guys (like Exar kun) were clearly far more powerful with the force.

Arsenal
Anakin Skywalker; He is the chosen one.

Grand Moff Gav
id like to see Nute Gunry become lord of the sith he kicks butt

Gemini no Saga
I agree wink

Bardock42
I'd go for Darth Bane or maybe that kid he took as padawan shes was pretty strong.

Bardock42
oh yeah Yoda and Vader are the shit too

eleveninches
yoda and vader are complete pussies compared to the TOTJ jedi like exar kun

Bardock42
You are right Exar Kun is the shit, I am just saying I like Vader and Yoda you know.

xeous
Most people don't understand the whole chosen one prophecy...I see that you might be one of them?..

This topic is like saying, who's the best Quarterback(in the NFL) of all time?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.