NOTICE: Anyone who got the PS2 Holiday 2004 Demo Disc READ

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
http://img91.exs.cx/img91/973/PSM2.jpg

"As some of you have found out, this thing ****s you hard in the ass, and then craps all over your face. For those of you who haven't experienced this, please take out your memory cards to avoid going through this process. Thank you and continue to buy Sony stuff."

My translation of the letter. But pretty much, be warned. Just felt like making a thread for anyone else that happens to be on KMC before playing the demo disc.

Arachnoidfreak
laughing That's so ****ed up...glad I got an Xbox!

Wolf Dog
I barley got the demo today but i already knew this. I read that some people are really pyst because it erased their San Andreas file. Im glad im a nerd.

Shaolin Monk
hmmmm...I didn't read this until AFTER i put in the demo...then I come and read this, and freak out...so I turn on my ps2, throw March Madness 2004 in....saved game is there...throw in SA, saved game is there...check my memory card, still had all my saved files

so it didn't delete anything for me...no idea why...but I know if I do put it back in, I will take my memory card out

JKozzy
Better to be safe than sorry wink

Silver Stardust
Nice translation laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.