What will we see of the Jedi Temple Purge?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mist
sorry if theres been another thread on this but i havent looked.

anyway, when anakin goes to the jedi temple to kill stuff, will this be a big part of the film or will it be like the tusken slaughter?

in the ep3 game trailer, theres quite a bit in the jedi temple of anakin fighting and killing jedi (jedi who have double bladed sabers i might add...smile since there wasnt supposed to be any double bladed sabers in ep3 movie....)

also, has there been any pictures posted on this?

SomeGuy57
I have the answer but I'll wait and tell you on May 19.

Jedi Priestess
just because you say you didnt look doesnt make it any less a pain in the ass mist. stick out tongue

and yes there IS a thread on this already. laughing out loud

ESP07
Just goin' out on a limb here, but I'm thinkin a trashed temple with plenty of dead Jedi..... big grin

Jedi Priestess
are you sure about that ESP? we could take a poll?

SomeGuy57
A pole wouldnt really matter since its already a fact even though we dont know it.

SomeGuy57
if somewhere in his message had he said, "do you think" then it could have been a poll.

ESP07
Pretty sure. It's either that or Sidious dancing a jig among the corpses of the Jedi. Pick'em.

darktim1
there is a pic that shows jedi temple destroyed on the inside where yoda is standing everyone knows what I 'm talking about.

Batman316
Vader in the suit moonwalking across the library

Jedi Priestess
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
hysterical

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.