The Ultimate Matrix Collection Review

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DirectorFitz

DirectorFitz

DirectorFitz

DirectorFitz

DirectorFitz

DirectorFitz

DirectorFitz

DirectorFitz

DirectorFitz

DirectorFitz

DirectorFitz

DirectorFitz

DirectorFitz

DirectorFitz

DirectorFitz

DirectorFitz

DirectorFitz

DirectorFitz

DirectorFitz

DirectorFitz

DirectorFitz

DirectorFitz

DirectorFitz
Whew!!! I really needed to split that up, didn't I?

This set sounds very awesome!!!

cal31
yup, one of the best DVD sets I've ever seen. Can't wait to pick it up!!!

DirectorFitz
As soon as they're uploaded, I'll put up pictures of the differences of transfers of the first Matrix...the old DVD, and the new one
And trust me, it is very nice now, and looks like it was made at the same time as the sequels.

DirectorFitz
Here they are...

Image: Agent Smith after taking a kick to the head, sporting broken sunglasses.

The Old Transfer:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v292/BatmanFan/Matrix1Smith-Old.bmp

The New Transfer:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v292/BatmanFan/Matrix1Smith-New.bmp

Morpheus
raver Will the dvd-rom come with the collection? raver

rajah kalantiaw
this is on top of my wishlist sooperneo

rajah kalantiaw
the green hue is gone blink or is it just me?

JediHDM
seems to be greener to me, not less green...

cal31
Yeah, the new transfer matches Reloaded and Revolutions now. The original Matrix DVD had a blue-gray tint to it.

.:Space Opera:.
i wish that there was a way that theyd put reloaded and revolutions on the same disc, that would make the movie better

rajah kalantiaw
it's just me...

DirectorFitz
I'm so excited for this set!! It will be my favorite Christmas present!!

theshakl
wait i need an explanation of the actual case holder for the dvds... how does it hold the disk..i saw the side of thedvds and it looks like its is dvd into four dvd cases..one is THE MATRIX, THE MATRIX RELOADED, THE MATRIX REVOLUTIONS, THE ANIMATRIX, and a last one that i can't read cause the picture is blury. i am guessing that the Revisited disks will be with their corresponding movies....so that takes care of 6 disks...the animatrix..takes care of 7...then we have 3 left..which i am guessing they will put on the last one dvd case..... so am i right???

JediHDM
i would think they would put the movies together, matrix and animatrix, reloaded and revisited, then have the revisited disks together with the other three disks. and they will probably put 2 to a case, cause it's easier and cheaper.

Korri
no me too messed

vader519
Man, I pciked it up yester day and it is awesome. The extras are great for all three films, and they ahve all the trailers and tv spots for all three movies. If you are a matrix fan, I recommend you buy iy, and sell the other matrix dvd's cause it is badass.

DirectorFitz
This is the way it is packaged...

It is five DVD Holers into a shell.

1st holder: The Matrix, The Matrix Revisited
2nd holder: The Matrix Reloaded, The Matrix Reloaded Revisited
3rd holder: The Matrix Revolutions, The Matrix Revolutions Revisited
4th holder: The Animatrix
5th holder: The Matrix Experience(Roots of the Matrix, The Burly Man Chonicles, The Zion Archive)

Korri
smile

Lord Soth
I got it yesterday!!!!

Samurai Guy
How is it? Worth the $70.00

theshakl
woah..i hit it right on the spot...anyways i just found out that the dvd collection does not include the MTV Awards Matrix spoof found on the matrix reloaded C.D ( I loved that!)
anyone got any suggestions on how i can seel my matrix movies..that i already own...

DirectorFitz
Can some one post screenshots of some other parts of the new transfer of the first film? for instance, I want to see what the scene in the hallway at the end looks like now

vader519
Sell your dvd's at FYe, they give your store credit, or EB games. If you are going to buy the box set, go to best buy, the standard edition of the boxset is on sale for 52.99, and the limited edition is 89.99, and the sale ends saturday night. By the way all the extras on the original version of Reoladed and Revolutions that came out last year on the individual discs are not on the bonus discs of the box set, like the MTV awars spoof. You will have to keep those dvd's if you want those extras.

Morpheus
raver by far the BEST dvd boxset EVER. Cant stop lookin at THE ROOTS OF THE MATRIX. I love THE ZION ARCHIVE. wow. the comentaries with the 2 philosophers on all 3 films is VERY hard hiting.
YOU HAVE TO HEAR WHAT THEY TO SAY.got it the day they put it out ther at BEST BUY. THE BEST BOXSET....EVER. raver

FREE YOUR MIND.

Korri
~eXiTeMeNt~

theshakl
what are the easter eggs?

Korri
i dont know....chocolate... laughing out loud god i crack myself up sometimes no expression

theshakl
don't laugh to hard.....

anyways serious guys

Korri
nah i dunno yet.

Shilohbloo
This is an awesome review of the 10 disc set. Thanks so much!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.