Captain America vs Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Irish Wolverine
This is pretty weird....

http://www.i-mockery.com/minimocks/3devadam/default.php

Havoc470
....what.....the....hell O_O

pr1983
what in the world...

Maelstrom
This fight would take a long time. Cap is like as dexterious as spider-man. He's the only person who is. If you've seen him fight in war's against thousands of soldiers and watch out for Bucky you'd know it.
Those webs are deadly though

who?-kid
Spider-Man only has to punch once, and it's nap time for Captain America. But no writer in Marvel would allow this, so it would probably end in a draw.

But when you look at their powers, there can be only one winner, and he ain't carrying a shield.

radioboy121
What can Captain America do to Spiderman? The only thing he can do is hope Spiderman's admiration for him would stop him from being seriously hurt.

jinzin
I.....want...that....... movie! a mexican captain america! does it get any better?

Havoc470
captain america could put a hurting on spiderman, he's not some godly superhero, imo it would be a great fight but i dont have a decision yet

MERCILOUS
I do, Cap wins.

MatchesMalone
Captain America loses very quickly and easily to Spiderman. Spiderman kicks his butt, just like almost every other Superhero in the Marvel Universe can do. Captain America needs to stick to fighting heroes like Batman, Daredevil, Nightwing, or Punisher. In other words, he should fight people who have similar strength, speed, skills, and powers(or lack there of).

MERCILOUS
You're not even close. Cap's taken out tougher cookies than spiderman as have any of the other characters you've mentioned.

whobdamandog
I don't know about that...Spider-Man has arguably taken on much more powerful beings than Captain America, and had much more success at it(ie Firelord, Iron Man 2020, Hulk, Juggernaut, Morlun, Thor..etc)

If this fight was to be done properly(no crappy illogical writing), then Spider-Man should win this with relative ease. Not to downplay the Captain, but Spider-Man at his best really should be too much for him to handle.

MERCILOUS
I know most of those fights to be highly circumstantial so your "if crappy writing wasn't involved" theory doesn't reallly stand now does it. On the other hand spidey's drawn or lost to far less than Cap. You can't have it both ways man.

Plus most of those fights were spidey using his wits, he would not have that advantage against a master tactician like Cap.

whobdamandog
Let me get this straight. You call....

.... toppling and utterly destroying Iron Man 2020 with his fists....

......Fighting Morlun(Class 80 level strength) for Hours in a hand to hand battle......

.....Receiving blows from the Hulk and living to tell about it....

....Pounding on "Eric Masterson" version of Thor....

"Circumstantial"?

Now tell me how much tactical skill is going to compensate against an individual with superhuman reflexes/agility, early warning sense, and superhuman speed/strength/durability in a random-spur of the moment battle?

Just explain to me rationally how and why you believe Captain America will be able to win based on his abilities vs Spider Man's. Give me some qualitative reasons/examples as to how and why the Captain can win this battle, other than "On the other hand spidey's drawn or lost to far less than Cap.." That just doesn't cut it in my book.

who?-kid
Spider-Man should win, he is Captain America + some more powers, but Captain America is too popular, so no writer would dare to write a scenario where Captain America loses.

But common sense tells me Spider-Man is faster, tougher, stronger, more agile and at least as good as fighter (yes he is) as Captain America (and I'm ignoring his web and spider-sense and jumping ability and his wall crawling stuff). Captain America is a good fighter with a shield. Everybody can do the math.

Captain America
I want that movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.