Revenge Soundtrack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

torcus
Any notice about revenge of the sith soundtrack. how tracks will be repeat???

peolple who dont agree my lenguages mistakes, plz dont post, i try to do better wink

Batman316
um.....sorry Torcus you totally lost me there :/

You mean like using the soundtracks from all the other movies and mixing and matching? I think some sections of ROTS will definately call for the familiar tunes.

*cues the Imperial March

.:Space Opera:.
wtf? What the f**k? lord. if you cant speak english then dont post on a mostly english site! sheesh.

Eleonora
Check your own spelling mr. "Wise Guy"

Sesse
Me thinks that me not knows what to say.

.:Space Opera:.
"Check your own spelling mr. "Wise Guy""

im not a grammar freak but when people come onto these forums and start talking in another language i dont like it. im not racist i just like to know what people are saying on an ENGLISH WEBSITE!

Morridini
I only understood the part "peolple who dont agree my lenguages mistakes, plz dont post, i try to do better ". could u help us out be expressing yourself better torcus?

Jedi Priestess
Actually, we have covered this before. Please do try and use the search feature in the future.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=311509&highlight=ROTS+soundtrack

NoMeN
torcus, ni p*** idea de ingles, eh? wink

eXSBass
Je ne ce comp prends pas!

That's about the only thing I know in a foreign language. And it's French!

NoMeN
torcus, "noticia" en ingles "news", no "notice" :P

NoMeN
LOL eXSBass!!!

close please big grin

Jedi Priestess
NoMen I LOVE your sig yes

jango fatt
Actually it's : Je ne comprends pas.(i learn french in the scool)

eXSBass
Okay, we don't need a parot. The joke's old.

What's in the papers today...

cool

Before anyone starts crying, I was joking so sit back and relax.

jango fatt
i don't get you.

eXSBass
You wouldn't get me! stick out tongue

jango fatt
We'll see.

AntniEllison
Bloody Hell guys s/hes from spain give the guy/girl a chance not everyone speaks english you know god i hate it when people start saying dont post in these forums if you cant speak english it pisses me off.

he/she meant to say this:

Any news about revenge of the sith soundtrack. will there be any tracks from the old films in it???

people who dont agree on my language mistakes plz dont post, i'll try to do better next time

there you go i think he/she meant to say that are you lot happy now! geez

JKozzy
Already a thread:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=311509&highlight=soundtrack

jedijunky1138
Who made you Lord of the Thread? Maybe you should stop posting here.

lil bitchiness
Yup. Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.