What will Yoda's Final Words be in ROTS?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grievous_90210
I am not sure if that has been posted...could not find anything...

but it will have to be something very good...

any thoughts on this?

So What will Yoda's Final Words be in ROTS?

arniehira
Final Words; "The Force will bring a new hope, Obi Wan" or jokingly: "shit, i must do, crap myself i have, young skywalker, ass of ours he has kicked, big time!" hmmm

"Hide on Dagobah, I will..." lol

"Wait until episode IV, we shall..."

"I said fear, anger, hate, suffering when Qui Gon first brought the boy hear...So...Told you so, I did...."

.:Space Opera:.
"mmmmm... make the greatest stew you do beru...":

UNDERTAKER
hhhhm the dark side has risen the revenge of the sith will dominate all : yoda : closes eyes and hum

arniehira
run obi wan, run!!! actually obi wan give me lift!!!!

stop posting that ****ing pic! put it in your sig if you want it in every post. im guessing you dont know how to do it. go to EDIT PROFILE. then go to upload custom sig, then browse your picture files and upload it be copying the web address it gives you into the sig .

UNDERTAKER
yeah that pic is annoying now

RealDeadOne
He will fart, then the credits will roll.

you will see his little green butt cheaks flap in the wind

Grievous_90210
yoda: dammit now i have to make a tree for house

vanyoda
Obi Wan : "This episode was our last hope"

Yoda : " No, there will be better sequels...wait... already
have been there are"

Jedi Priestess
More than likely

Go hideout in a swamp I will ......

jango fatt
Fart i will.

NoFate007
"Do what we can to save the children, we must. They are our last hope."

darktim1
Told you I did now nothing can be done to stop his anger as he turns and looks at the sky saying now we have to wait for the other.

jedijunky1138
Yoda: Stay tuned you sould. Yet to come the best is.

Xam
*why padme?f**** her he had to!!*

SomeGuy57
dagobah used to be a very nice planet untill yoda farted which caused it to be like it is now.

NoFate007
How do you explain the birds? Hahaha.

Delfedd
its was originaly naboo, but when Yoda farted, the extreme midichlorian count that was released into the air mutated all the surrounding area. This happens all the time with jedi, although they can usualy control it, sometimes under deep presure they just let fly. He also farted in a cave. You can tell because of the original liines for ep 5

Luke: Theres something... foul in there
Yoda: Safety

SomeGuy57
Exactly. And its not the sith that killed the jedi, it was yoda's fart but yoda was so embarressed that he blamed the sith.

Grievous_90210
after all the jedi except ob1 and yoda are slaughtered, anakin is now darth vader and the galatic empire spreads through the galaxy a lone ship flys over dagobah and on it yoda talks to obi1 with reasurring comments......
Yoda:Told you I did! HAHA!! Thats two thousand credits and 4 deathsticks.

Obi1big grinammit (he sniffs the air)what is that

Yodamessedafety hehehehe

Darth Subjekt
thats why Vader needs the assissted breathing gear. It wasnt lava that messes him up, he cought a whiff of yoda's ass, and it scarred his lung tissue. He just dove into lava to get away from it.

Grievous_90210
HAHAHA (rolls on floor) OMG Darth subjekt OMG OMG

arniehira
yodas last words well see for yourself!

Da_Guru
Oneday the Jedi rise again they will Obi-wan until then hide and wait we must.

Red Superfly
Yoda: "There.......... is another.....Sky.....walk....er.."

Obi-Wan: "Maybe you should take your cane out of your ass"

Yoda: "Oh. There we go. There is another Skywalker".

Darth_Nefarus
"Failed with Skywalker, you feel you did?"

Obi-Wan nods, "Yes."

"Chose not his path, did you," he said as Obi-Wan regained the slightest smile. "Train his son, when the time is ready, you will. Our best hope he is, watch over him you must, and train him when the time comes."

Obi-Wan nodded and left his master with a warm hug as the ship began to take off.

"Take care master," Obi-Wan said.

"Worry not, Obi-Wan. The force is with us yet," Yoda said looking at baby Luke he turned to walk away, to hide.

Darth Subjekt
not too bad, but you did the backwards talk a little too much. IMHO

ESP07
A very Dave Chapelle-esq "Oh Snaaap"

"Obi-Wan nodded and left his master with a warm hug as the ship began to take off. "

THERE'S NO HUGGING IN STAR WARS! besides he would have to bend completely over to hug him.

Spiderdrew8
Fallen, the Jedi have. Anakin's offspring,the last hope for the galaxy, they are. Crap,I must.

Darth_Nefarus
In Episode 2, Obi-Wan goes to visit Dex at the diner, and what do they do? They hug. There is so hugging in Star Wars. And so what if he had to bend over, are you implying that it would be difficult for him to do or something?

Darth Subjekt you're right, too Yoda, have I attempted to be.

Darth Subjekt
Its all good....yea OB1 should pick up yoda like a little stuffed animal and throw him inthe air and catch him.lol just carry him around like a baby.....anyway.....

Gollum1956
Not even been said on script yet it should be Yoda:Young Luke Skywalker is our last hope

Jedi Priestess
Who says Yoda even HAS the last word?

Nick1989
If anyone wants to know, Mace Windu`s last words are :

Mace: "You can explain the difference after he's dead."

It`s been confirmed by Josh Griffin.

Sesse
*Obi-wan runs away from imperial clonetroopers.
Just as he reaches his ship, he is hit by a blaster bolt.
He groans and battles against his foes.
After a long and painful fight, obi-wan falls next to his spaceship completely exhausted.*

* After a short while, the "holocommunicator" on Obi-wans ship activates. Yoda calls him...*

Yoda: "Obi-wan.... Obi-wan!"

*Obi watches as the holo-thing draws a foggy image of yoda into the air*

Yoda: "To Tatooine you will go."
Obi-wan: "Tatooine?"
Yoda: "Luke you will find there , your last chance for redemption..."
Obi-wan: "yoooda..... *grunt*"

*Bail Organa comes and rescues Obi-wan. Shortly after he faints due to his injuries*

waynerobsonuk
Redemption?? Explain please. How does Obi 1 need redeeming it's anakin that fall's to the dark side not him. Unless he is held acountable beacuse anakin was his padawan. Although it could be argued in that case that it was really QGJ's fault as it was he who insisted anakin was trained....

Wayne...

Sesse
I think Obi-wan didn't do anything "wrong".

But neither did he anything right.

He wasn't able to stay near Qui-Gon in the EP1 final duel. That was why, Qui-Gon got himself leathally injured and got a chance to state his last-wish. Obi wan was obligated to train anakin, because he respected his former master so much.

So he trained anakin for Qui-gon. Not because he thought that he was up to the task himself.

He was unable to train anakin efficently enough, as he admits in ROTJ.

Then he was unable to destroy anakin once and for all when he got a chance for that.

Like I said, it was not his fault actually. He was just a victim of the circumstances...

But how could Yoda know that?

yoda can uh.... sense it....

Darth Subjekt
I dont think theyre saying Yodas word will be the last in the movie, theyre asking what will Yoda's last words be IN ep3.

Cipher
"Screwed, we are......"

amity75
Wet and muddy here, it is.

musashi_sw
HUAEHUA

Revan X
lol all of these are funny replys but for the last word I'll just wait till the movie comes out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.