battle of the greens piccolo vs. hulk vs. the ninja turtles vs. fin fang foom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

muffin man
now this might seem complicated but who do you think would win this battle

jinzin
ninja turtles, cause honeslty who hates the ninja turtles?!?! who'd have to be crazy or eveil.......puuuuure puuuuure evil. mwahahahaha!
but honestly there's too much green for me to concentrate on a winner, but probably piccolo.

Havoc470
i go with ninja turtles, i love the damn characters too much lol

lightaxe
piccolo, lol hes a DBZ character, he cant lose ^_^

Kontraz
yeah, piccolo wins this one, probably pretty easily.

Tron
Well, I like the Turtles, but if they're smart, they'll turn right around and go watch this fight on T.V. or something. Their exellent ninja skills won't be worth a damn against the rest of these powerhouses.

Gregory
Piccolo. Seriously, who do people think it's a good idea to include DBZ characters in comic book battles?

manjaro
piccolo kills all in nanosecs

jinzin
you're an evil bastard to send the turtles off into that death trap. although hulk vs. piccolo might be pretty entertaining for all of the 0 seconds it lasted.

uQifg2WV
Yeah Dbz characters are to powerful for normal comic book characters. But God comic book characters, like Beyonder, and the Living Tribunal, maybe even Gladiator would wipe the floor with them.

muffin man
I dont wanna kill any of them
to make it fairer for the turtles i'll give each of them a tranquiliser ray

Paola
don't include DBZ characters on battles.

jinzin
but their comic book characters are they not?

supremthor
yes Paola

mr.smiley
i gotta go with the hulk.piccolo hasn't done a damn thing to impress me yet.
He always has something cool to say and then gets his ass whipped.

Cosmo Kramer
ninja turtles

mr.smiley
turtles could do it if they had a decent plan

Cosmo Kramer
Might I saggest... a pizza party! Happy Dance

jinzin
What's their plan gonna be run away hide in the sewers wait till it's all over and take out the survior assuming the survivor's exhausted?.......waitaminute,,,,,that's a damn good plan! NINJA TURTLES ALL THE WAY.

jinzin
If the ninja turtles hide in the sewers do they know how to take you out while your on the crapper?

Kontraz
i doubt piccolo will be exhausted after killing the other guys....

jinzin
yeah good point, but they still might have a chance if they get him while he's on the crapper probably not though.

muffin man
no body has a bet on fim fam fum
come on this guy is huge and he has mystical powers

Mainstream
My money on the Namek that wears the cape and the funny hat.

Mainstream
I think the Turtles would win. Pic hasn't always got his ass whupped. He's my favorite DBZ warrior dude!!!!

muffin man
come on some on put something in owe wait I just put it in ok
I think maybe piccolo would menipulate the hulk using his telepathic powers

muffin man
maybe this should be closed or have some more green characters in it
well pick 4 groups that are green maybe individuals and I'll do a number 2

moviejunkie23
dude i love the turtles, so don't get me wrong here, but how the hell are 4 teenage ninja turtle men with med evil japanese weapons going to even harm the hulk first of all second of all the good old Namek can just float far above in the air and assault them all with energy blasts.
Is Pic's energy level strong enough to hurt Hulk? Don't under estimate that guy the Hulk is one tough mofo stick out tongue

lightaxe
You do know piccolo blew up the moon right?

muffin man
yes and hulk can survive a nuclear holocaust
I've said that about a billion times

Joker1237
I go for the Turtles, I loved thsos guys, I grow up on there TV show in the late 80's early 90's.

They may be out match, but I still go for them, cant turn my back on them even though they may lose this one.

K3VIL
Another thread on the line of those of Asian Hulk.Piccolo can wipe out both Hulk, the TMNT and Fing Fang Foom, with one hand and then go helping the Z Warriors against someone that give him more fun than 4 turtles, a dragon, and a big green guy that says HULK SMASH.

Mainstream
I'm going with my favorite Namek on this one. The TMNT wouldn't stand a ghost of a chance.

Mainstream
If we can't include Pic like the Psylocke ladys said, I'm going with the TMNT.

Mainstream
Good point jinzin, but I think Pic takes his craps in a cave.

muffin man
no suggestions for 2
how about toad, martian man hunter, super skrull and she hulk

Mainstream
Good point Jinzin but I think Pic takes his craps in cave!!! laughing out loud laughing out loud

Mainstream
I think She Hulk vs the TMNT could be a good fight. ( And throw in Beast Boy to help She Hulk out too Muffin Man.)

muffin man
beast boy got he'll be in 3
then its the final

Napalm
HULK SMASH PUNY CREATURES!

jinzin
maybe, untill piccolo flies up and trounces all the life on the planet they're on.

muffin man
ok.

Quick Freeze
martian manhunter!

muffin man
umm put that in the 2 thread ok Quick freeze thank you.

BENITO
WOW!!!! my first thread.

Mainstream
Originally posted by jinzin
maybe, untill piccolo flies up and trounces all the life on the planet they're on.

good old Pic

dvampire
Originally posted by BENITO
now this might seem complicated but who do you think would win this battle

50/50 for Hulk and Piccolo. Piccolo has the energy, speed, and strength. The Hulk fought against Gladiator a planet destroying being that demolishes planets with his fist. The DBZ/GT characters aren't as strong as him, and they waste too much energy when they fight, the longer the fight goes on the hard its going to be to put the Hulk down smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.