What do you believe in?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sicky666
What you see as the ultimate truth and the real gods?

I believe in:

1. HUMWAWA: The Lord of Abominations of the South Winds, whose face is a mass of the entrails of the animals and men. His breath is the stench of dung, and no incense can banish the odor from where Humwawa has been. Humwawa is the dark angel of all that is excreted, and all of that sours. And as all things come to the time when they will decay, so also Humwawa is the Lord of the Future of all that goes upon the earth, and any man's future years may be seen by gazing into the very face of this Angel, taking care not to breathe the horrid perfume that is the odor of death.

2. PAZUZU: Lord of all fevers and plagues, grinning Dark Angel of the Four Wings, horned, with rotting genitalia, from which he howls in pain through sharpened teeth over the lands of the cities sacred to the Aphkhallu even in the height of the Sun as in the height of the Moon; even with whirling sand and wind, as with empty stillness, and it is the able priest indeed who can remove Pazuzu once he has laid hold of a man, for Pazuzu lays hold unto death.

3. AZAG-THOTH: Rendered sightless in the Battle (the war between heaven and hell), he is Lord of Chaos.

4. KUTULU: The Sleeping Lord. He is the very Fire of the Earth, and Power of All Magick.

5. The Four Spirits of the Spaces: They come upon the Wind, and they are Things of the Wind, and of Fire. And the First comes from the North, and is called Ustur, and has a Human Shape. And He is the Most Ancient of the Four, and a Great Lord of the World. And the Second comes from the East, and is called Sed and has the Shape of a Bull, but with a human face, and is very mighty. And the Third comes from the South, and is called Lamas, and is of the Shape of a Lion, but with a human head, and governs those things of the Flame and the Burning Wind. And the Fourth comes from the West, and is called Nattig, and is of the Shape of an Eagle, but with a human body, having only the face and wings of an Eagle, with Eagle's claws. And this Eagle comes from the Sea and is a Great Mystery.

6. LALASSU: Haunt the places of Man, seeking also to become like Man.

7. LALARTU: Once living and is caught between the Worlds, seeking Entrance into one or the other.

8. LAMASHTA: Queen of Sickness and Misery, slay mothers at birth.

9. TIAMAT: The Great Dragon/Leviathan.

10. GELAL: Invades the bed of a Woman, the children of Gelal are workers natural of the Ancient One, having His Spirit. Rideth upon the Wind.

11. LILIT: Invades the bed of Man, the children of Lilit are likewise Gelal's children, but are born in secret places which may not be perceived by Man, and it is not until the time of their maturity that such as these are given to walking in the places of Men. She comes of the Water.

12. XASTUR: A foul demoness who slays Men in their Sleep, and devours that which she will.

baracustastic
I believe there are no Gods, that this is our only life, and that death is the end of it all.

Sicky666
That's stupid: your soul lives forever, unless it may be stolen by the Ancient Ones...they are the causers of your nightmares and feed upon your dreams...

FeceMan
Wow. That's just great. You ask what people believe in and then say that his or her beliefs are stupid. Good job there.

Mr Zero
Not only is this not Philosophy - it's barely coherent.

lil bitchiness
And you spelt Lilith wrong! And shes not a goddess shes a demon.

Jackie Malfoy
Even through they are interesting I don't belive in any of them.JM

Sicky666
I didn't say LILIT was a goddess, did I?
And in Sumeria you say LILIT not Lilith...

Wait till the stars are right, they will rise, you will be sorry that you didn't listen to me....suit yourself!

Gregory
"When the stars are right, they will rise?" Someone has been reading to much Lovecraft. It's obvious throughout your entire first post, but that line just brought it into focus.

I bet Cthulhu could kick all your gods' asses.

lil bitchiness
Oh yeah, silly me. They wil all raise and we will all die - BUT. On the bright side, there came our saviour - on the Movie internet board to warn us. We're saved!!!

And take my word for it - its spelt Lilith.

Darth Revan
I am atheist and semi-Buddhist.

Sicky666> Yeah, tell that to a Christian and they'll tell you that god will send you to hell when you die. Tell that to a Muslim and they'll tell you that Allah will strike you down for believing in false idols. Tell that to a Taoist and they'll...

Mr Zero
The Sumerian goddess your bleating about was lil'ith and she was the queen of heaven. Probably the inspiration for the hebrew Lilith - adams first wife.

Lilit as spelled by you was Babylonian not Sumerian.

If your going to be a dick, at least get your facts straight.

Sumeria no longer exists - if you are pretending it does you belong over in one of those make believe dollshouse teaparty threads that Ush runs.

lil bitchiness
http://nmsf.sscc.ru/ART_SF_F%5CVALEJO/LILITH.JPG

If its this one you talk about - its lilith and its still wrong what you said.

Mr Zero
Lilith had a nice ass. Who knew?

Sicky666
Wrong!
You will see...in time...

Mr Zero
I am not wrong, She did - look its all curvy and firm.

Gregory
Wrong about Lilith's ass? Just out of curiosity, how do you know?

And when the Elder Gods resurrect and all that jazz, would we really have time to be learning about Lilith's butt?

Darth Revan
no2

Nope, not wrong. Go PM a member called Fiery Eyes (might have an underscore in between) about this and you shall see. I promise you she'll tell you that you're going to hell for believing this.

Likewise, find people of other religions, and they will all tell you that you are going to their version of hell or whatever their "bad" version of the afterlife is. Trust me, because I'm right. smile

WindDancer
Oooooh!!! Mythology!!! Me likes very much big grin

I see you've posted certain Babylonian deities. Can't argue much about their origins or their great powers. But I will suggest you visit this site (Educational purposes) to get certain facts straight.

http://www.pantheon.org/mythica.html

I love Folk tales and suggest you give it a check. big grin

lil bitchiness
We are all aware, thanks. We are also glad they sent you on KMC to warn us - we shall be praying to them.

In reality, as Eldridge Cleaver said ''All gods are dead except the god of war'' and tis true.

FeceMan
He does have a point. smile

Yay, Ares! I wonder if I could get his autograph?

Sicky666
Lovecraft took this from the real source: The Book of the Dead...

AND THE DEAD WILL RISE AND DEVOUR THE LIVING!

WindDancer
Absolutely YES! That's why zombie movies kick ass! Can't wait for zombies to start killing ALL humans. yes

Gregory
The Book of the Dead is Egyptian, not Babalonian or Summarian, and I don't think it has any of this stuff in it.

lil bitchiness
Ares? Why Ares...

Why couldnt be Mars or Enurta or Ah Cun Can, Andraste?? Gun maybe (since he seems most apropriate these days) Jarovit or Teutates...or all other i dont know about...

Not neccesseraly Ares.

FeceMan
Well, yeah, not NECESSARILY...but he's the most well known. Actually, I'd like to get Horus' and Anubis' autographs. That'd be tight smile.

finti
hey sicky666 you forgot to add the Transformer to that list of yours.

Cipher
The Book of the Dead (aka the Necronomicon) is real just like Scientology is real............

eleveninches
I believe in myself

Sicky666
You don't seem to understand what I'm talking about, the Egyptian Book of the Dead is a totally different book of which I'm talking of. I'm talking about the Book written by Abdul-Al Hazred (730 at Damascus).

Thank you Cipher...

Gregory
Actually, I sort of guessed that you mean the Necronomonicon, but since it doesn't exist, I gave you the benefit of the doubt.

Sicky666
It does: go to: www.sicky666.freewebsitehosting.com
Because I hear this more often, I places the Book on my site (you need internet explorer to view it)

Gregory
So you say. Who translated it for you? Where was it discovered, and by whom? Where was the information published (scholarly sources)?

eleveninches
/\ book of the dead :

http://www.earth-history.com/Egypt/Bodead/bodead-index.htm

Sicky666
You fool, can't you see it is a forbidden book?
Abdul-Al Hazred couldn't shut his mouth and published it 730 at Damascus public, for which they kidnapped him to torture him and finally cut out his tongue, so he never could speak no more.
Some say he was devoured at a public square in Jerusalem by an unseen Daemon, but this is nonsense, that was Abdul-Ben Martu, not him...

Gregory
Is that code for, "I can't answer your questions, Gregory"? If it isn't, answer them.

frodo34x
If you are right about this, howcome no one has come on here telling him he will go to hell? In fact, as a Christian, I can't see how the rest of anyone's life i going to go. Sticky could convert. You never know with these things.

And you support him while claiming other religions are wrong for doing something which they havnt on this thread, bu he has himself.

Sicky666
I answered your questions perfectly well, but if you don't understand it, I can't help you no more...

frodo34x
Wow, this thread is not "What do you Believe", but more "What do you believe about Sicky666's religion".

Im a christian, as you might guess by the avatar.

Gregory
No, you did not. Did I ask what date you though Hazred died? I did not. I asked who translated the book for you (unanswered), I asked where any of this was talked about in peer reviewed journals (unanswered) ... do you have reading comprehension problems or something?

frodo34x
Gregory is right. You havn't answered those questions.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.