Boba Fett Killed A Jedi!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

X-Menfan2003
I recently heard about a Star Wars comic where Darth Vader is after Han Solo for some reason. Boba Fett is also after him. They both go to Tatonine and get into a fight with each other. Vader is about to slash him apart with his lightsabre, when Fett pulls out his own!!! He then replies with saying that Vader isn't the only one to kill a Jedi. Now, how could he have killed a jedi? Wouldn't he have sensed Fett and disarmed him with the force? Can anyone help?

Baylin
Well given that Jango was killed by a Jedi, it would be no surprise if Boba had killed some to avenge his fathers death.

GABRIEL05
It's possible for a non-force user to kill a force user. Jango killed Jedi.\

Hell, a whole slew of jedi got killed by those robots in Ep. II at the arena.

VENOMfan
Boba fett is a insane badass, thats how

Julie
jedi aren't invincible....just hard to kill...and Boba made a life of killing

rudysseus
Theres an issue of the Star Wars Tales comic thats totally devoted to Fett, and it shows his trophy room in his home, and there are a handful of lightsabers in a case. Not sure how relevant these stories are, but I would assume someone as capable as Boba Fett appears to be (Return of the Jedi notwithstanding) he could kill a Jedi. It may be a lot of work, but he could probably figure out a way. Now, could he go one on one with someone like a Mace Windu or a Yoda in their prime? I think he'd have one helluva time.

Rogue Jedi
in another fett comic, it shows boba in his quarters taking off his armor. in the foreground is a glass case with three lightsaber hilts. so boba has obviously killed a few.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.