Jurrassic park 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gls
I've heard some weird things about this upcoming movie.
for one, the dinosaurs may learn to swim (they were getting smarter in the last movie).
But the best rumor i've heard (in my opinion) was that it might not be dinosaurs anymore. possibly going into the ice age animals, e.g. Mammoths, Sabertooth Tigers, etc..
I think the dinosaurs have lost their appeal in the movies now.

forumcrew
my vote is it should of stoped at #1

Myth
It would be so dumb to watch Mammoths and Sabertooth Tigers compared to dinosaurs.

Fire
what the hell, dinosaurs might have lost a big part of their appeal to the general public but dinos still have a bigger appeal then ice age animals.

and with youngsters dinos still rule

SlipknoT
I'd rather see dinos, but I'd rather not see a part 4.

Aldaron
I do know that there will be no Ice Age animals, if there were any the Movie wouldn't be called Jurassic Park IV now would it?
By the way John Hammond,Ian Malcolm, and Droctor Allen Grant are reportly to return in JP IV, and parts of the books that were not in the first two movies might bee in the JPIV. Dinos did swim(check the book, first one), so it's not like they are learning anything new.

DeNiro
I dont know why they wouldnt have dinos not to be in the movie because i mean there is only one like really vicous animal back then which was the sabertooth

gls
well, it doesn't necessarily have to be called jurrassic park to be a sequal. Like the upcoming Jumanji sequal "Zathura"
yea, i doubt it'll have things other than dinos, but still aren't you sick of them too?

There were others, like the weird pelican looking animal that had a razor sharp beak that ate meat (forgot what it is called but i saw it on the Discovery ch.-and mammoths weren't so nice either)

Don't get me wrong, they were all pretty good movies, (Lost World my favorite), but the dinos aren't so impressive anymore (despite their boost in realism on JP III)

Aldaron
I'm not sick of the Dinos I'm sick of the way JP/// was handled. Well Steven Speilberg will be either Director or Excutive Producer so I'm sure that JPIV will be true to the Trilogy. well Jurassic Park was named after the Middle Period that took place in the Mezoic Era. Besides if any Ice Aged animals were in JPIV and not Dinos they're be an up-rising among JP Fans both Movie and Book. Boost in realism? JP/// was never closed to it, it had many flaws. As far as I'm concered every JP Fan knows the Dinos are still very impressive.

gls
they did look better in the third movie, a little at least. I was impressed with the Pterodactyl in the third one (the big mom).
Maybe instead of a direct sequal they'll have a spinoff of JP with the other animals, while still continuing the Dinos in JP?

who knows.

Aldaron
The Pterodactyl's were cool.
The guy who is or has written the script for JPIV said and I quote "If you like Velociraptors, you are going to love JPIV" end Quote. And Producer Kennedy has said it will not take place on the Islands nor in any jungle. Though that could be to throw us off but that is what Kennedy said.

DemonicGambit-2
I don't think a sequel is a good idea, but then again when is it a good idea? I dont' know, but if they do I get the feeling I'm going to be going to see. Just like I do with all sequels....I need some more willpower

And their making a sequel to Jamanji??? Going a bit overboard with this aren't they?

kalantiaw
oh good lord, another bunch of rich dumba$$es going into a "park" full of man eating dinosaurs. don't they have news there. i say nuke the damn park this time around!!!

eleveninches
They should have never made 2 or 3, never mind 4!!!!

Myth
Godfather 2 and the Austin Powers movies.

botankus
Never!! smokin'

Evil Dead
way to prove his point for him..........

Myth
I think part 2 and 3 are better than the original. And you couldn't call Godfather 2 a bad idea because it was good.

Aldaron
Jurassic Park, The Lost World: Jurassic Park are the best of all three. Also /// sucked it had to many flaws, would of been better if Steven directed it.

botankus
My vote is Man-eating Passenger Pigeons and Dodo Birds!!

JKozzy
1 was ok. 2 was eh. 3 was horrid. I don't want to see a 4. This is going to be up there with Friday the 13th and Nightmare on Elm St. before we know it erm...

gls
i hope it doesn't end up like that (even though jason rocks).

"Prepare, for the ICE AGE!" smile

Gregory
I'm going to echo several other people here and declair that they should have stopped with the first.

If they had to make a movie of Jurasic Park 2, they should have stuck to the book. Bastards cut out my favorite character.

chikamex
What's this about? i heard that they're making another jurasic park movie. didn't they lose enough money with the other movies? can they really afford to lose that more money?

Which brainiac came up with this idea? Were they high or drunk when they came up with the idea? and the person who supports this idea is even dumber.

they should really reconsider this idea, because out of the first three movies, only the first one was good, the other two were a waste of time and money.

oh ya, and that whole ice age animals thing. duh!!!!!!!!!! it's called jurasic park for a reason, it's supposed to have dinosaurs not ice age animals. leave those for ice age 2.

dinosaurs are extinct so we should keep jurasic park that way, and save the world from suffering another 3 hour crappy film.

eleveninches
Nooo. They cant seriously make another one, can they?

Darth_Duffy
maybe they are trying to redeem themselves! if so they gotta lot of redeeming to do after the 2nd and 3rd

~Angel~
no

No....no....no.... Why on earth would they want to do that? The only good one was the first one! The rest were all dumb... What are these characters in the movie thinking? "Gee, wouldn't it be fun to go see the dinosaurs we heard about on that Island. I would just love to run away from them, screaming for my life." mad

I'm with Shake Zula. Nuke the dinos, and any chance for another bad sequel.

Bagtatta
Jurassic Park 3 was better then Jurassic Park 2 by FAR. It was short, but it was better action-wise.

JP 2 is a movie that you think is awesome when you're a kid because it all looks so cool but then you grow up and see it you're like "This sucks." Because the appeal of a Dinosaur running through San Diego (I think it was..not sure) isn't there anymore.. Just like the fact that they Tranquelize a T-Rex. There's even more out there stuff in JP 2. Like, Ian and his wife having the adopted black daughter...I'm sorry, but that character was SO out of place.. Her having those super-awesome Gymnastics skills!

And you people are bad-mouthing part 3 for having flaws...I think you need to re-watch JP2.

Needless to say...I personally LOVE the Velociraptors, and love the Franchise of Jurassic Park because as a kid I loved Dinosaurs and am still amazed by them, (The 1st movie..and the 3rd movie's O'Kay, I guess it's just that your standards are set lower after seeing that shitty Second flick.) Hopefully they will do better with this one then the 3rd, and the standards will be highered again, or the movie will just flatout suck.

I don't know if I want it or not..I just hope they go back to the T-Rex if they do..that one they used in JP3 I didn't like.

mardook
Hmm... interesting. Although the rumour I heard is different. I heard that FBI types become involved with a sci-fi type of story. Evolved dinos from the future come back to wipe out human kind in the past because supposedly, their ancestors "dinos in jp" became infected with a human born virus their descendents would suffer in the future. sad

stick out tongue Just kidding LOL.

Actually, instead of another jp movie. I'd prefer if some other director took the concept of jp but a different kind of story were it is more gorier, Dinos ripping people to shreads with blood and guts flying everywhere, Dinos get their guts spilled too. Itd be wicked cool. BTW whatever happened to that rumour about Renny Harlin directing a Movie about a professional hunter whose hunted every living thing on earth, so he gets himself into the past to hunt a T-REX.

ladygrim
omg i think i'll skip seeing this movuie and wait to see wot everyone else sez bout it

5knuckleShuffle
this will suck

ladygrim
DInos why else wud it be called JURASSIC PARK ..if it was to be wit ice ge mammals surely they wud have to rename it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.