WEBDOC 12 discussion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi Priestess
No it's not out yet. But more than likely before the end of the week. What does everyone want to see?

I'm hoping for something about "the duel"

Sith Master X
That would be nice.

Mist
for some reason half the stuff i post doesnt get posted...????
anyway, what i just posted but didnt turn up was - wat do they show in a webdoc? behind the scenes or finished footage or what?

Jedi Priestess
usually unfinished footage or behind the scenes stuff, but occasionally we get some finished shots. smile

Mist
what hasnt been shown yet?

Jedi Priestess
lots of stuff actually....the biggest being Grevious, but I doubt we get that yet.

Sith Master X
Wouldn't mind seeing a finished shot of Grievous. We probably won't get this until the next trailer though.

Mist
have they shown a finished shot of his bodyguards?

LandoSpeeder
I thought this was the last webdoc. Isn't their only 12?

Sith Master X
I forgot, there was actually a Pic of Grievous released, with his guards in the background I think.

Jedi Priestess
should be 7 more including #12.

LandoSpeeder
Wow, for ep II their was only 12. That's good. How did you find that out?

Jedi Priestess
It's up

Webdoc 12
The Wookies Are Back!

As glimpsed in the Episode III teaser trailer, the mighty Wookiees of Kashyyyk return to the silver screen in force. Not only is Peter Mayhew once again donning the shaggy costume of Chewbacca, but he'll be joined by a fierce Wookiee army defending the shores of a lagoon village on their arboreal homeworld.
Find out what it takes to recreate a classic character. Learn what combination of filmmaking techniques will add to the Wookiee ranks. The Wookiees are back, and it's best to let them win.

Mist
i was about to say i hope its wookiees!

theshakl
um...can't wait to see this......(doesnt' have hyperspace)

SomeGuy57
Does anyone know the name of Chewy's friend? Its the one on Mist's sig.

LandoSpeeder
Can't wait to see that. I now almost close to nothing of the wookies in episode III.

BAILY
Here's to hoping Scramba comes tonight to bring us an early Christmas Treat!

Jedi Priestess
Argh! Looks like Darth Lucas has fixed it so we cant save them with QT Pro any more. pissed

elfextra1
Well, if someone is smart enough they can simply look at the source to find where to download it.

theshakl
what serioulsy?!?!? does that mean we can't see them?!?!? wwahhhh
sad sad sad

BAILY
Damn GL and his Nazi Imperial Empire he has created. We must see these Webdocs and KV's. There must still be a way.

scramba2000
The savings no problem...I need to find someplace with enough space to upload...

edit: for those who have hyperspace, to save right click this link and "save target as"...you need to be signed into hs

http://video.starwars.com/aol/us/moviefone/movies/2004/lucasfilm/hyperspace/auth/webdoc12_480_dl.mov

tlbauerle
You Send It baby...

scramba2000
oh yeah yousendit i wonder why i forgot...ONLY those willing to upload to yousendit at least 5 links and post the links here, pm me...and yeah ONLY those with fast upload speeds...

note that the stupid things 50 mb

tlbauerle
Deal

Jedi Priestess
yeah..scramba that didnt work for me.

oh I got it........you CAN save the smaller on with QT Pro. yes

BAILY
50 mb. Awright lots of goodies hopefully.

Jedi Priestess
hmmmmmmmmm if you look about 1/3 of the way in, there is a shot of a gal with longish hair glasses and a black shirt on tending to chewie and on the wall behind them (made out of wood) are what appear to be 2 pictures of Anakin POST duel. eek!

theshakl
i got high speed...i just dont' know how i can hellp..

Grievous_90210
has anyone watched it yet

theshakl
can someone post a summary of the actual webdoc...

darktim1
I think it would have to be something about post production like dailies going over rough cut stuff.

theshakl
um..its already out dude..

.:Space Opera:.
itll be about natlie's nude scene in "closer"

BAILY
we can only wish here Space Opera

theshakl
dude we should make a thread that says, "it is UP!!!" cause some people read the first page and think we are still trying to guess what webdoc 12 is about

BAILY
I made that thread a while ago, but it was closed off

Gangularis
i could host it for about a day if i had it.

hosting that star wars trailer sucked up my bandwidth like i can't believe. i have double the bandwidth i used to have, for now.

scramba2000
this link will probably be dead by the time you read this...those that are able to get it, please goto yousendit.com, upload it at least once and post the link in this thread...

http://s18.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=DA89F67AD9C90964769660D99FE17799

tlbauerle
Not only that, a couple of shots later you can checkout palpy's mask sitting on a table...

Gangularis
muahahahaahahahahaha!!

tlbauerle
Anyone else think this is the last webdoc?

LINKY ONE

pika122689
Thanks scramba! smile

Just downloaded it.. trying to upload now..

southtownbluz
Thanks a lot bro. I'm a big fan of the webdoc series, so good lookin out.

BAILY
Thanks scramba! Good webdoc. Really enjoyed it. One of the better ones, IMHO.

BAILY
Time Index: 1 min 41 seconds into the webdoc

Looks like those leaked out shots of Burnt Anakin might have been real after all. Not just fan art, but makeup tests / maybe the real thing.

theshakl
thanks!

Morridini
Thanks for the link.
And no, no one else thinks this is the last webdoc. It is going to be 18 or 19 webdocs for ROTS.

tlbauerle
LINKY TWO

theshakl
what r u guys talking about ..that dont' look like anakin

BAILY
It is burnt Anakin. You sure you are looking at the right part of the webdoc? That photo was leaked out sometime ago.

Gangularis
LOL... it's him, trust me. you could see it upclose when it was leaked almost a year ago.

BAILY
http://img83.exs.cx/img83/2057/NewWookieeShot.jpg

Here is a new completed shot, from the opening of the webdoc. Wookiees in battle. Looks good.

BAILY
Check this pic. It is burnt Ani!

http://img83.exs.cx/img83/5499/BurntAni.jpg

Gangularis
here's my contribution:

http://s14.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3326984704F755178E960315CA076C4C

you guys might look into getting this free webspace: it can hold a file up to 100mbs in size and has 1gb of bandwidth.. i'm sure it would last longer than a you send it. you just have to know how to use an ftp program to login and upload it.

http://100webspace.com/freeplan.html

BAILY
Here is the closing shot from the webdoc. It is the scene right before the one from the trailer. Look at their treehouses....

http://img85.exs.cx/img85/2452/closingshot.jpg

pika122689
another mirror

http://s18.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=BF88BDFA71BCF7AC711DEA9D4A82AB50

I just compared that last shot from the web doc with the trailer and it is slightly different. The teaser shot look more complete, with some more things in the background.

BAILY
Time Index 2 min 8 sec. See Palpy's mask on the table. lol. I love Palpy, and cant wait to see him fight dressed in the Chancellor's Attire.

tlbauerle
LINKY THREE

tlbauerle
Linky Four

vanyoda
Great webdoc !!! thank you to Scramba and tlbauerle smile

Darth_Decimator
average webdoc imho , never the less , thank you scramba

vv_tinuviel_vv
thnx guys!!!! =D

jango fatt
THX

jedijunky1138
So Chewy is a KID in Episode III. How cool is that.

vv tinuviel vv I love your sig.

Grievous_90210
it was awesome thanks for the links

cornponious
I think it was a stupid decision to install servos in Chewie's lips. I don't want lip movement in Chewie. He didn't have it in the OT, and he doesn't need it here. If they're so concerned about making sure Chewbacca looks exactly like he did in the OT, then they shouldn't have done it.

corn

Stunrun
amazing! this wookie battle is gonna send chills down my spine when i finally see it on the big screenbig grin thxwink

jango fatt
yeah

musashi_sw
WOOKIEES!!!!

ImperialPEZ
Thanks to Scramba, tlbaurle, and pika for the links. I am always having to find these the morning after, so it's great that so many are willing to help!

musashi_sw
1 thing to say
WOOKIEES!!!!!!!!!

peluffo
Yeah, you already said it.

This is no chat. There's no need to repeat your posts.

Thanks scramba and others!

Delta51VE
COOL

Count Doodoo
It looks like you can see Juggernauts and three-legged walkers in that last shot. Hadn't seen the walkers as well in the trailer 'cause the top of them is cropped off.

Also thanks to Scramba and all who posted links (I think I went through four or so before one worked).

Xam
thank you all!!!

Naredhel
Any more links? big grin advanced thankages

EUAN1988
god dam these yousendit links go dead after about 5 secs

grrrr, can anyone pm me a WORKING link, for non-hyperspace ppl?

eXSBass
Same ere

BAILY
I got one coming, hold on a bit

UNDERTAKER
baily can u pm me 1 also? thanks in advance

BAILY
god this thing takes forever to upload I am sorry guys I gotta go to class now. Exam time. Gotta prepare. If you can hold on. I should be back in a little over an hour. It should be uploaded by then, and then I will post a link for ya. Sorry guys. if anyelse can post a link to help out, it would be appreciated. Again sorry.

EUAN1988
why do yousendit block the file after a while anyways?

Naredhel
They have a limited download thingy 'cos they're scabby wink

EUAN1988
damn their scabbyness!

Naredhel
okies Baily, thankies

musashi_sw
tanks every one WOOKIEES!""""

eXSBass
Any one post in a link yet?

BAILY
Hey I am back. Here ya go.

http://s10.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=211B89275CBDFF5180170FF3933B8096

if it dies I will make some new ones later, when I get back from my last class

LandoSpeeder
musashi_sw, is the h key on your keyboard broken?

BAILY
if the link dies. PM me and I will send ya a new one by tonight

CG-Realms
Downloading perfectly at the moment. Thanks BAILY!

Sith Master X
Why does this one take so long to download?

eXSBass
We love you man

Sith Master X
I'm dowloading it now, I've let it run for 3 minutes and only 1% completed. Says it's gonna take an hour and 16 minutes to complete. messed

Is it my computer or something?

eXSBass
56kbps loves you, AKA Dial Up AKA the mother ****er off sll connections AKA you get the picture

Sith Master X
No, I don't have dial up though. I've got high speed cable.

eXSBass
I've now left it for 4 mins and it's done 41%

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

NoMeN
woot! thanks a lot!! big grin

Sith Master X
Damn, I'm so jealous. stick out tongue I've got high speed, I've let it run for 5 mintues already, and only 9 percent is complete.

LandoSpeeder
I'm uploading it right now.

NoMeN
sad im only downloading at 47kbs

LandoSpeeder
At least for those who still want it and don't have that is.

ginny_weasly
Thank you guys for the links rock

LandoSpeeder
Oh No! A harry Potter fan!

Just kidding.

waynerobsonuk
Ok the speed on yousendit is rediculous today! I'm on high speed DSL and tried all day and keeps timing out.... Thanks for keeping posting the links guys. I'm going for attempt number 6!

Wayne...

CG-Realms
It's worth it if only for that last shot alone! Wow!

Sith Master X
So I'm not the only one then? I've let it run for a half hour so far. Only 52% complete.

NoMeN
AWESOME!

musashi_sw
yep

vorphalack
Thank you everyone for all the links!

-V

NoMeN
hey!!! I just saw burned anakin!!! :O look: 00:01:42

NoMeN
there! have a look!!

http://img74.exs.cx/img74/440/anakin3.jpg

scramba2000
http://s9.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1ECCE91034DEC92F22066BAE076E64D5

soccerrocker198
thanks scramba- i downloaded one link 5 mins ago and its already dead.i wanted to dl again cuz mine got screwy... ur link saved the day!

wookies rule!!!

Sith Master X
It won't do it for mine. I've tried it twice, and it says the file cannot be found after it finishes downloading.

bilbofett
I for one am already sick to death of Wookies. This is the best they can do? AT first I was all excited Chewie was coming back, and I do like the look of the other more buff Wookies, but come on! They have pulicized these characters to death already! And we still have 6 months to go!

But the crispy Ani Pic & AT AT precursors were nice to see!!!

BAILY
It takes forever to upload, is it taking forever to download? I got another one on the go for ya all for when Scramba's link dies. Is there any other site we can upload with? Yousendit is being a bugger for us today, by the sounds of it.

LandoSpeeder
Only took me a minute or less to download it. I would upload it with ezshare but it doesn't work with webdocs. sad

BAILY
Here is another link for you guys.

http://s10.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=CD39955E30D1BBD29A4694BFC3F252A

crispy ani? where?

Stunrun
Can anyone get a nice screenshot of that wookie scene? i know this was showed on the trailer, but u actually get to see there tree housesstick out tongue so awesome! this webdoc certainly didnt dissapoint imho

you want a new sig dont you....?

Stunrun
laughing out loud depends on the quality lollaughing out loud

BAILY
i posted a pic back a few pages of the wookiee shot w/ the treehouses

here it is again for ya Stunrun
http://img85.exs.cx/img85/2452/closingshot.jpg

Stunrun
Oh yeh sorry Baily must of missed itbig grin thx budwink

BAILY
no prob. Have fun making a new sig with it. smile

Stunrun
dunno i might keep this sig for nowwink thats a first!

so the tree houses werent in the teaser?

Stunrun
well ya couldnt quite see 'em

BAILY
the scene in the trailer was the end shot of what we see in the webdoc. it pans down and as it does, it blocks the treehouses out of the camera's view

oh okay i thought that it was the same shot they showed in the teaser

BAILY
they show the extended scene in the webdoc

Stunrun
could someone plz post one more link so i can watch it again before i go to collegestick out tongue

LandoSpeeder
Next time just save it Stunrun and you can watch it all you want without downloading it.wink

Stunrun
i think i did save it somewhere, one moment while i checkwink

Stunrun
i did save it, but an error came upsad

ask scramba to send you all of them, thats what i did and saved them.

LandoSpeeder
What video player are you trying to open it with?

LandoSpeeder
I have 8-12. maybe I'll ask scramba for the other ones.

Stunrun
yeh will do

cya folkswink

Quicktime works the best for me.

LandoSpeeder
wait, I asked what video player are you trying to open it with?

wtf? what do you mean?

LandoSpeeder
I was talking to Stunrun. He said when he tried to open webdoc 12 it came up with an error came up.

Stunrun
i use Quicktime. It usually works, but this time it said class factory cannot supply requested class

hmmm, did a pop up come up saying to restore some of the MMIE types or whatever?

BAILY
Uploading one more. I wouldnt mind getting in on that one with you LandoSpeeder. Only have 9-12. And I want to get the HS versions bc they are bigger

LandoSpeeder
Chang the properties to a different video player and see if that works.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>