Iron Fist vs. Sabertooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmo Kramer
OK relax, so what if this fight already happened! It was a long time ago and Sabertooth has developed alot of character...alot of character. Plus he now has an adamantium skeleton which helps alot. The only reason I am still leaning towards Iron Fist is because in a recent "what if" comic Jubilee was being hunted down by a wounded, crazed Sabertooth in the sewers and found a way to dismantle every one of his libms! Happy Dance

Havoc470
sabretooth wins this imo

crazyspinz
tooth takes it, and how wounded was sabertooth?

Havoc470
wounded, and his healing factor didnt kick in?

anyway, its a "what if?"

Cosmo Kramer
He was bloody, thin and rabid almost without any mind! Like an animal.

Cosmo Kramer
But Jubilee was an adult in that issue.

Havoc470
sabretooth was like an animal.....thats a new one -_-

Cosmo Kramer
exactly!!! He wasnt even speaking throughout the entire issue just grawling and clawing through after her... he was pissed.

Havoc470
oh okay lol

Mr. BBBumper
The trolls are here. NOW!

Kazenji
Groan................not this shit again....

Harbinger
Creed.

Wild Shadow
creed

cloud102
Sabes fights tooth and nail.

Mindset
Danny

Starscream M
Sabretooth

cloud102
Iron Fist.

KingD19
Chi Punch to the face.....Or the junk.

Starscream M
Originally posted by KingD19
Chi Punch to the face.....Or the junk. would do nothing but piss off creed

Mindset
Originally posted by Starscream M
would do nothing but piss off creed Might help to read IF comics.

cloud102
Originally posted by Starscream M
would do nothing but piss off creed

So you think Creed can survive or not be ko'd by an Chi attack that is able to level a city?

KingD19
I don't care who you are, you get hit in the junk, you only think of whooping ass after the pain passes. She-Hulk wacked Hercules, and he was down for the count. Even if he's feral, a chi enhanced punch to the juevos will have him face down, ass up.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by KingD19
I don't care who you are, you get hit in the junk, you only think of whooping ass after the pain passes. She-Hulk wacked Hercules, and he was down for the count. Even if he's feral, a chi enhanced punch to the juevos will have him face down, ass up.

uummm......i like juevos rancheros.. unless you count a win as a few seconds of incapacitation, i dont see that effecting creed as much as you think he has had his juevos blown off with a shot gun and he was still hunting down the guy in the next two panels. creed stated all that did was slow him down.

Battlehammer
sabertooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.