Hollywood Homicide

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alias
I REALLY WANAA SEE HOLLYWOOD HOMICIDE STARRING JOSH HARTNETT. CANT WAIT!! I THINK ITS OUT ON JUNE 13th. i've only seen pics of the movie, dont think theres a trailer yet.

DO U THINK IT'LL BE GOOD??

Thomas H
the trailer is out now...and im looking forward to this!

Julie
This movie wasn't as funny as I expected it to be...but I did like it

G.P
It came out yesterday here in France... Has anyone else seen it ? Does it worth watching ?

lil bitchiness
Erm....it was here in England a bit ago...no one came to see it in a cinema where i work...and i work in a large city...
I saw it...it was ok...it wasnt fantastic....depending what you like really...

movie_freak
Didn't like it.... it wasn't funny and didn't have enough action

BOPRecruit 16
i still need to see this movie, it comes out on dvd sometime this month or the next i hear.

silver_tears
i didnt see it but i want too big grin
i dont really listen to critics and such i let myself decide big grin

G.P
Thanks. smile

ilvorlandobloom
i liked it...it was funny

DeNiro
the movie with tommy lee jones and josh hartnett i just rented it loos good ne one see it yet

Kes
Dont you mean Harrison Ford and Josh Hartnett.

tiffany's
Yes, it is Harrison Ford. This movie is so good. My b/f and I went to see it on a recommendation from his mom and sister, they said it was hilarious. Well, it started normal and we were kind of disappointed but I truely beleive that we laughed (I mean stomach hurting laughter) for the majority of the movie. It was good fun...in my opinion.

Hope you like it big grin

LIBloom
In the reviews they said it was really bad and so I have never watched it. Is it one of Harrison Ford's greatest movies of all time? They said though that the action was really good in the film but the story-line was really bad.

tiffany's
I wouldn't say that it was his greatest but it was funny. I vaguely remember the story line, it was another cop thing, but the way things were done and the characters that Harrison and Josh played were just funny. I can't speak for anyone but me, but I want this DVD just because my belly hurt after seeing it from laughing so hard and that doesn't happen to me much....

Aku
This film is crap. Anyone else feel this way?

MornGlory
I know I slept through this movie

the only part i actually laughed at was at the end - when Josh Hartnet's character was trying to do some stage acting for Street Car named Desire...or Box Car - which ever one it is...
anways.. both gentlemen are nice looking but I was still snoozing sleeping

Evil Dead
my mother bought me this dvd for my birthday in June (why, I have no clue)...............I still havn't opened it. I'll get around to watching it one day I'm sure.

Elastigirl
Yes. It sucked. Entirely pointless plot, and it wasn't even funny.

sorrow
i feel the same... no expression

Clovie
i've seen it about year ago, and all i remember was that josh were teaching yoga blink

ragesRemorse
It wasnt that bad. It could have been alot worse. For a movie that never should have been made, i found some entertainment there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.