Gog vs Superman Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eleveninches
The greatest superman incarnation of them all versus the hyper powered villain who killed hundreds (if not thousands) of versions of superman from various timelines

emraldguardian
Superman Prime easily

eleveninches
I would have thought so, but Gog did kill hundreds of supermen single handedly and very easily. Read the TPB 'the kingdom' to see just how tough he is.

BTW, does prime still have vunrability to kryptonite???
In kingdom come timeline, bruce says that clark developed a partial resistance to it over the years, but in DC1000000, solaris tried to kill him with a rock of 'kryptonite'. And then at the end of dc1000000, prime resurrected krypton, and was not effected by it, even though krypton is suppossedly the source of the kryptonite.

Fanboy
Well Gog has Red sun fire witch drains Superman of his powers and apparently burned all his skin off. But Superman Prime is suppose to be super stronger then Superman he could probably Kill Gog.

Euripides
Superman Prime easily. His powers are ridiculously powerful.

eleveninches
But gog had already killed loads of superman from various timelines, and it took a hyper-powered being (much more powerful than superman prime) to beat him

Mider
Gog has powers granted to him but Zues, Shazam, the last gaurdian of the universe and Highfather from new genesis in the end he was even more powerful then all of them. I dont think you should count out Gog he isnt dead by the way he is just trapped.

eleveninches
He has returned in action comics #824

Mider
This is a really odd thread superman prime vs Gog there both crazy powerful hmmm i dont know if he was killing all the superman from the future to the present didnt he have to kill superman prime?

eleveninches
Because Superman pirme was further in the future than when gog was created. And They come from different timelines, although both their timelines diverge from the mainstream DC timeline

Mider
what happend since his return?

eleveninches
NOt sure, but he has appeared in action comics a few times in the past year, and looks to be far weaker than when he featured as the main bad guy in the 'the kingdom' mini-series

RobWolf27
Is superman prime that superman who become like energy or th Blue and white and the red and white costume or form?

David Duchovony
He's all gold and shiny with a cape and a altered S insignia.

XLR87T3
Originally posted by eleveninches
I would have thought so, but Gog did kill hundreds of supermen single handedly and very easily. Read the TPB 'the kingdom' to see just how tough he is. I'm bumping this because I want to clarify, that doing something like that is not really such a huge feat. The main Superman is always gonna be better than the rest, and somehow survive. Something like this happened in the New 52 as well!

Adam Grimes
Prime eats him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.