Nintendo Film Studio is a Go

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ChickinMeat
i did a quick scan for this, but i didnt see it, appologies if i missed it!

http://www.planetgamecube.com/news.cfm?action=item&id=5862

so what do guys think of this one? i reckon it could be an interesting caper.

Evil Dead
I bet if they have any success at all.......won't be too long before we see a Zelda or Metroid film on the big screen.

Wolfie
I would see a Zelda movie... if they don't mess it up like a lot of video game movies tend to.

Dr. Strangelove
A sequel to Super Mario Bros?

THE HORROR THE HORROR!!!fear

KingAdRock
You know Dr. Strangelove. I heard somewhere around the Internet, I don't even remember anymore because it was a while ago. But they said that, they were gonna probably make a super mario brothers movie, and that Maryln Manson was gonna be in it lol. But anyway, that is really cool that Nintendo is making a movie studio...I will hope they can make a zelda now..that would be the best, I know they wouldn't screw it up.

Londonboy7
HAHAHAHAHAHA

I bet it will be samaus or link

JKozzy
They said that a Metroid movie was in the works awhile back.. hopefully they'll resume work on it now that they have this smile

TheFilmProphet
Don't be afraid stick out tongue

It would most likely be a remake with a whole different story, maybe even animated.

Myth
Its an "animated" studio so that kills the chances of live movies being made of things like Zelda.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.