Tabby Callaghan and other X Factor people...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

_Matrix_Neo_1_
He will be a huge star, he's not really famous yet but he will soon be. I also like G4 - Ben, Jon, Mike and Matt, they're great singers too smile

_Matrix_Neo_1_
I think Tabby will be in the top 2 with G4 - I think Steve will go tonight

*Georgina_A*
I think G4 were excellent singing Bohemian Rhapsody tonight. I definitely want them and Tabby to stay!

I think we can all say "Go home Steve" although I liked him too lol.

_Matrix_Neo_1_
Whaaaaaaaaaaaa! TABBY'S GONE! NOOOOO!

WHAT ARE THE PUBLIC CRAZY?!!!

STEVE CAN'T SING (as good as G4 and Tabby and is not a top singer but okay)!

GRRRR!
GO HOME STEVE!! EVERYONE, VOTE G4 THIS FINAL WEEK OF THE X FACTOR! PLEASE, LET US KNOCK THE SH!T OUT OF STEVE (no offence Steve but G4 should win)!

_Matrix_Neo_1_
I'm going to get hell from Wayne (04wayne on here), his original favourite was VWS but when they left so he went with liked Rowetta but then she went smile

Martial_artist
He gave me hell! Grrrrr!

Korri
Spamming...

Martial_artist
Okay okay, sorry

Bronagh
Okay, I need help!! I found something printed off the computer which said that my parents have booked a flight to Newcastle on Feb 15th...is this the first date of the X Factor tour?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I'm pretty sure that it is, but could someone in England let me know? It's just that it's a pretty random place to fly to and I'm 99% sure that this is the reason we're going there. So is this where the tour is on that date?!?!

Arrrghhh...can't believe I might be going...eek!

Thanks!

Bronagh

P.S. Tabby should have won....

Martial_artist
I want to go to the live show in Feburary at Nottingham - it's the nearest one to use but we can get there my bus (but it'll take an hour like before....zzzzzz)

tabby-licious
The scheduled dates are: 15th February, Newcastle; 16th, Manchester; 17th, Aberdeen; 18th, Glasgow; 19th, Sheffield; 20th, Wembley Arena; 22nd, Brighton; 23rd, Cardiff; 24th, Nottingham; and 25th, Birmingham.

there ye go big grin hope ur goin!!! i wish i could go, but i bet the tickets are all sold out :'( *sniff*
bye bye
tabby-licious

Bronagh
Oh. My. God. I think I'm going....arrrghhh! Thanks for the help Tabby-licious! big grin

tabby-licious
no problemo Dude!

Fingers crossed!!!

Tabby-licious

AnonymousNerd
tabby will be a star nevertheless...

Martial_artist
Like my siggy? The Tabby one needs work....

04wayne
TABBY SUCKS!!!

Blue Dragon
Wayne, don't you ever listen!? At school, on KMC, no matter where I tell you! You'll get done if you spam, especially this far back when my name was _Matrix_Neo_1_. You'll get banned! Don't do it! I've done those mistakes before but not like you.

immortal_sim
tabby's wkd!!!!!!!!!!!

Blue Dragon
Originally posted by immortal_sim
tabby's wkd!!!!!!!!!!! droolio

04wayne
Tabby is not what I would call a future rock superstar but he might have a couple of hit singles

Blue Dragon
That's what you think! He's better than Steve...who's made an album.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.