Beast vs. Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
This fight may well work. I think Beast was my pick on the original X-men team when i was a kid growing up. I would love to see them bring him back permanently to the man he is like they did in X-factor.
I love him as really intelligent and how he can climb walls with his toes. I think they should just let his strength be at 2 tons and give him invulnerability to that propulsion level as well.

Havoc470
captain america definitely wins, but it would be a great fight

what do you mean by invulnerability to that prepulsion level?

who?-kid
The last fight I remember, Captain America almost killed Beast. Well, it wasn't a fight really, it was a serious beating... poor Beast.

Havoc470
when did that happen? i had no idea they ever actually fought eachother

who?-kid
In the Infinity Crusade.

Havoc470
thanks

Maelstrom
His invuln. should equal his resistance in porportion to his strength.

muffin man
well if beast is in trouble the x-men will come along so its gotta be beast

Irish Wolverine
Why did they fight?

Capt.JK
When they served together on the Avengers, Beast was always sort of a second-rate member. And Cap has really beaten the crap out of him in the past. Cap wins this one easily.

Nathaniel Grey
I've never really seen Beast as the all out hand to hand warrior type. He fights when he has to and does well when he's required especially in a team situation. McCoy always has and always will be a brain first and foremost so this match up is one sided. All of his strengths lie within the structure of a team setting. But the character is and always has been underrated by writers who don't give him enough credit in his physical prowess. His over all strength, agility and durability outmatch Caps on every part though his fighting ability is extremely low. Though I personally believe Cap would PUMMEL the sh*t out of Beast without much effort -- this isn't a fair match up at all on both part of past writers and current.

Maelstrom
Ya well someone like Beast might well be able to seperate Cap from his shield and stand a better chance of more than likely getting his ass kicked. Still Beast might get that far.

bakerboy
It happened in a avengers vs defenders number. And beast kicked cap' ass. Beast beated cap, thor beated valkiria and iron man beated sulver surfer. The battle was equal, but in a moment of the battle, beast catch cap's shield and then, beated him with some punches. Beast is stronger and faster and agiler than cap. He coul beat him .

Mainstream
I'm going with the good old Hank on this one. He's faster, stronger, smarter, hairier and more "Beastly" in battle than Cap.

deathclock
I wouldn't trust any comic that had Iron Man beating Surfer.

Havoc470
lol

videogame beast has been shown alot cooler than the comic book beast ever has, writers tend to prefer showing him in a lab all his life, and then getting him beat by lesser enemies later on in the comic, underrated character indeed.......it would explain why they killed him off so lame in ultimate xmen, probably pull a "colossus" and come back later or something

psycho gundam
bump

occultdestroyer
Dude this thread is ancient

Mshinu
Beast definately got a physical edge, but I think Cap could outfight him as long as he has his shield.
Anyway Beast had a good showing taking out several superguardians when the shiar royal guard attacked the school in the cassandra nova arc. He can dish it out when he has to.

Darth Martin
I'll go with Beast. He's physically superior and can easily dodge Steve's shield throws. Hell, he'll probably catch it between his toes, throw it away, and resume to pummel Cap.

The Nuul
Cap kicks Hanks ass.

Darth Martin
Only in a comic panel. In here, I think Beast could take some wins.

Daredevil1
Cap has won and will win again the majority of there fights.

Wild Shadow
beast is more then capable of taking down cap. his secondary mutation i believe makes it even more in favor for hank.

StiltmanFTW
Steve destroys him. Again.

h1a8
This is a hard one to pick without thinking how will it go in a comic (Cap wins).

Cap has better reflexes, better fighting skill, equal or better speed, formidable shield.

Beast got better strength (but not by too much), probably better durability, and equal or better agility.

With that said, with Cap's better skill and reflexes he will get more hits in on Beast and those hits will be just as strong as Beast's own (because he can either hit with the shield in hand or use his martial arts skill to land a blow as strong as Beast can).

But beast may have better durability. These means that maybe 2 hits from Cap that is applied to Beast may have the same effect as 1 hit from Beast applied to Cap (unless pressure points plays a role here). So can Cap hit Beast more than twice as much as Beast can hit him for the win?

I think so but not sure.

Daredevil1
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Steve destroys him. Again.

Beast just sucks against skillfull MA guys. He did poorly against Daredevil, Black Panther and Cap.

So in a rematch Cap just goes through him. I wouldn't even be surprised if kid Robin could take Beast.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Daredevil1
Beast just sucks against skillfull MA guys. He did poorly against Daredevil, Black Panther and Cap.

So in a rematch Cap just goes through him. I wouldn't even be surprised if kid Robin could take Beast.

And Wolverine one-shotted him. You have the scans/issue numbers of his fights with DD and BP? Would like to read those, thanks in advance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.