The Jedis Deisappear Because...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

davesmolo
Ok - I've thought about it...and here it is....beyond a shadow of a doubt...why some Jedis disappear and some don't

THEY HAVE TO ACCEPT THEIR FATE

***Qui-gon didn't...and I guarantee you Mace won't...or none of the other Jedi we see killed by stormtroopers or Sidious.

***But Obi-Wan did...and so did Yoda.

-I bet you that it's an old Jedi belief that those who accept their fates shall be able to retain their spirit for some time. How many Jedi deaths do you think Anakin had seen growing up, or even after becoming Vader that were natural deaths?

Obi-Wan's is the first...that's why he kicks Obi-Wan's robe...

It makes perfect sense.

PVS
The Jedis Deisappear Because...

they are sick of redundant threads

Grievous_90210
PVS for once i agree with u/ hey noob everyone has heard that theory about a thousand times use search for cryin out loud i got freeaked out at too all the time for having pointless threads so us search

cornponious
Yeah, dude, I just said something like that in the "will we find out why qui-gon didn't disappear" thread. You know, the other thread meant to prevent people from making more threads just like it.

corn

PVS
please close

LandoSpeeder
Don't take it personally davesmolo, They're just trying to tell you not to open new threads that are already being discussed. This is Just everyones way of saying hello or welcome on these boards. smile

PVS
you may dispense with the pleasantries.
this is the fourth pointless thread he's started.

LandoSpeeder
Well if he didn't now after the other three now he knows. Continue.

Grievous_90210
pvs do the search animation

GCG
BZZZ.

Obi 1 died without fighting ; he died peacefully and he wanted to be struck. he did not offer resistance.

Yoda died peacefully in his bed.

Anakin died peacefully.

Qui-gon died fighting - he was not prepared to die. and so were the other Jedi.

Sith Master X
Good explaination. It does seem like all the ones who returned in the spiritual form died peacefully, or were at least ready to die.

GCG
and if i see Qui-gon getting spiritual in ROTS, i swear, i'll eat a plate of worms in paste

Stunrun
finally! your one of usbig grin

Jedi Priestess
Indeed SEARCH IS ALWAYS YOUR FIRST OPTION>

Can we get a close please?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.