-=- Half Life Movie(s) ? -=-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CraSh OveRloaD
Some people might be getting tired of my And Half Life, And I totally Undertsand. But Hey, its my Drug.

If there would Be A HAlf Life Movie, Charlie Sheen Should Definitly Be Gordon, Not Only Does he look like him (See "The Arrival", Movie from 1996) But He Also Is able go act like A Scientist Gone Deadly (Oucne Again See "The Arrival" Its a good movie)

Zane Zaminski / Possible Gordon?

CraSh OveRloaD

ChickinMeat
man that picture is awesome! i think cruise looks a tiny bit off though, dont know why! and i dont agree with alyx.

jean reno as father grigori is just legend though! laughing out loud

CraSh OveRloaD
Jean Reno is A Born Hitman thought (La Femme Nikita (Aka Nikita (the Movie) And "The Professional"wink

ChickinMeat
but then grigori is pretty bad-ass himself!

CraSh OveRloaD
True True, But then again the before final part of Revenholm looked as thought it was thrown together, Liek the Climbing and stuff took me back to some irrialistic game, it look almost childish, with all thoes wooden planks over a never ending flow of Zombies.

(I'm the guy who went Woooooahohohoooooooo when I saw the build of the game)

ChickinMeat
i can agree that ravenholm wasnt my favourite section of the game, not for that reason though, but because im a puss and it kinda scared me!

CraSh OveRloaD

ChickinMeat
yea im pretty much the same in that respect, except i couldnt play for hours, because my version of doom3 decides it likes to quit to the desktop whenever it feels like it.

how selfish.

dark1365
Half-Life would make a good movie....they'd have to do it right, though.

Wolf Dog
Nah, they shouldn't even attempt it. The game itself was far more immersing than any movie could make it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.