BTH 60: Monster Tank

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BAILY
Looks to be the Juggernaut. Trying to get description.

LandoSpeeder
An actual good thread today! big grin

SomeGuy57
What looks to be a Juggernaut?

BAILY
The new BTH is the Juggeraut, SomeGuy57.

LandoSpeeder
The Grand Army of the Republic lets loose with ten wheels of supercharged destruction as they shake hands with twisted metal carnage on the banks of a Kashyyyk lagoon! Be there! (Digital work by ILM)

scramba2000
http://img79.exs.cx/img79/1815/76-bth60.jpg

Grievous_90210
is it a finished pic

BAILY
Thank you LandoSpeeder for the description and thanks Scramba for the pic.

LandoSpeeder
Wow that was fast scramba. thanks!

Grievous_90210
woow looks like shit

GCG
thanks scramba2000 ;

does anyone know WTF do they mean by Sunday,sunday,sunday ? is this some kind of pisstake on Ireland ?

Sith Master X
Thanks Scramba. wink

POOTtheMONK
does anyone know WTF do they mean by Sunday,sunday,sunday ?

It's like a monster truck rally advertisement. stick out tongue

§pearhead
that is indeed a juggernaut...and even shabbier-looking than I imagined.

Regardless, thanks Scrambs smile

Grievous_90210
it reminds me of the vehicle from armageddon u know the thing that they ride around on the asteroid

BAILY
So we are down to 10 more BTH's before the series ends. They better be worth it.

vanyoda
Wow , thanks Scramba big grin

BAILY
Hey I love your sig there vanyoda. I wonder when the Republic Forces (The Clone Troopers) turn against the Wookiees and the Jedi, if we will see the Juggarauts run over Wookiees trying to escape? That would be kinda funny in a sick way.

Grievous_90210
maybe thats is what happened to the one wookie on the new webdoc when they show the wookie on a bluescreen wall who yells and flys off

LandoSpeeder
That would be awesome.

Stunrun
nicewink but i was hoping for something a little better since BTH "60" is a nice round figure

Stunrun
The last BTH speculation: Anakin falling into the lavaeek! now that would be sweeeeeet!!!!big grin

infact i have the image in my head of what it probably would look like. Cast your minds back to the end of Die Hard, when Hans Gruber (Alan Rickman) is falling in slow motion to his death. Just think of Hayden doing that!big grin then into the lava screaming NO!!!!!!!!!!

just had to get that off my cheststick out tongue

BAILY
I am betting on Lucas finally giving us a glimpse of Grievous fighting Obi on Utapau as the last BTH.

Stunrun
yeh we really need to see Grievous in action! plz Lucas, plz!!!

CinematicESP
When is the last BTH scheduled to appear?

BAILY
As far as I know, there are gonna be 70 BTH's

LandoSpeeder
I wish it was a finished shot of the movie. Like a finished shot of what the AOR showed.

http://img129.exs.cx/img129/5103/6e-ep3_art_117.jpg

joserael
Wow, Thanks Master scramba, is fantastic the Monster....Tank

lucasfilm
very cool scramba, kinda reminds me of a sandcrawler

joserael
Ja,ja....really is Maul Christmas..., Master vanyoda....and then Merry Christmas!!!

darktim1
thanks scramba can't wait to see that new vehicle in action.

El Toro
ye sweet idea, but LOTR did this when golem fell in2 mt. doom. but i know what you mean, that look perfect and also as he falls ob1 tries one -last ditch effort to save him.

BOT: it probably a 3D render striaght from LFL's comp. thnx scramba.

BAILY
I still want to see the Juggernaut run over Wookiees and maybe Wookiees hang off the sides of the tank, and then the tank runs into trees which knock them off. That would be funny. It would be even funnier if they were Ewoks. I want them all to die. DIE EWOKS DIE!
BTW, love your new sig there lucasfilm. Love that scene in the webdoc with Coleman. Ahhh! lol So funny.

Boris
The top of it looks quite like an AT-AT..... pretty cool stuff smile

ESP07
Definitely, Throw 4 rather long legs on that bad boy and you have a AT-AT.

Dropkick
Yes, it does have that AT-AT look to it, doesn't it!

Gangularis
once again.. this looks like it has absolutely no place in the starwars universe, let alone in the ranks of repbulican arm, which will eventually be the empire's army where they don't use *wheeled vehicles at all.. if ever.

it may be sorta cool, but i don't think it meshes into what is to be the transitional episode between the trilogies, at all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.