Joker Vs. Red Skull

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain America
Who would win, not a fist fight but in a planned event. Like a trap or a trick. Who could outwit who.

Cosmo Kramer
Red Skull creepes me out but clowns are just plane scary, Joker

Nathaniel Grey
Somehow I doubt this battle would end with anything more than an alliance of two very unstable and sick genius'. But had I a choice I'd go with Red Skull. Not only is he a mad genius who plans everything to a T he's also got the physical superiority.

Cosmo Kramer
and hes an idiot whose ugly

jinzin
i think red skull would take it.

KharmaDog
Although clowns freak me out got to go with red skull here. He's more intelligent, and a heck of a lot meaner.

Havoc470
red skull would win imo, didnt he take a soldier serum too, and jokers well.....absolutely insane lol

FrothByte
red skull. he's more of a big scope planner while joker is more of a short time planner. besides, red skull is a whole lot meaner and definitely a better fighter.

Bardock42
No one is meaner than the Joker in any way, but still Red Skull got more rescources, it would be an interesting fight, but I would prefer the Joker to win, he ios cool.

Capt.JK
I think Red Skull takes this one. They're both evil as Hell itself, but Joker is more of an "insane" kind of evil, while Red Skull left the insanity part in the capable hands of Hitler and just became a megolomaniac. But as far as a battle between the two, Red Skull is far superior both intellectually, physically, and his plans are usually on a much grander "world domination" scale. Joker just wants Gotham. Red Skull wins.

Raptor22
i think joker beats the skull, and since he's such a douche it would be great to see him dealt with by someone like joker.

Hyperion Prime
Red Skull takes this. He has Assassins everywhere. Heck I think all he would need is Crossbones and RS takes this.

tkitna
Red Skull wins. Jokers a great street level villian, but the Skull seems to play on a bigger field.

Placidity
LMAO, Whats all this talk about "who is meaner"?

chomperx9
joker wins

XanatosForever
Lawful Evil > Chaotic Evil in this fight. Red Skull ftw.

Master Court
They're both pretty bat-sh*t crazy.

But Joker's plans are of killing Batman and/or destroying Gotham in different ways, while Red Skull's plans reach global domination. In my opinion, it takes a bit more brains, strategy and cunning to be a global threat than it does to harass Batman and threaten any single city; be it Gotham or the occasional Metropolis.

Not to say Joker couldn't aspire to and possibly attain greater heights, but in that respect, a Red Skull he will never be.

Eternal Idol
Red Skull wins.

Raptor22
the biggest reason i can see for people picking rs is that he is a global threat and joker is more of a local threat who singles people out and goes after them. and thats one of the reasons i pick joker. if this was who could take over the world first id pick rs. but his normal tactics of using fear, intimidation, or civilian casualities would have no effect on joker. when hes fighting cap and is losing he can grab a hostage or start a timer that cap has to stop to save a town or something and cap chooses the lesser of 2 evils joker would kill the hostages himself take rs as hostage to barter for some nazi weapons, kill rs keep the weapons and blow some shit up

Lord Feron
Red Skull.. i'm putting my chips on the nazi ****.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.