sith jedaaiiiiiiiiiii

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ryamathart
I thought there was a great war between the sith and the jedi and the jedi defeated the sith and made the rule that there can only be to sith at a time. And all that changes after rotj.

yerssot
errrrrrrrrrrrr... no

What you are talking about is the Jedi vs Sith battle where Jedis battled the army of the Siths,
after they lost (the sith that is) Bane made the rule of one master, one apprentice...
that's thousands of years before ANH,
I could tell you lots more about it, but that would be boring

Julie
I heard the story, but I never read all of the comics on the sub....there are a whole bunch I think

yerssot
6 comics to be exact

Julie
Thanks if I ever find them I'll be sure to read them, but I've not been searching for them...too much else to do

ToMacco
I only care about the movies.

yerssot
if I remember this thread in a few hours I'll post a bit more about the story

peluffo
In TPM novelization (canon?) sidious takes some ime to relate the Sith history, and he mentions that the two siths, Master an Aprentice is an issue posted to avoid the betrayal among the Sith order, cause the dark side corrupt the siths so deep, that they even forget any kind of loyalty.

So, it could be possible that Dokuu, in some way, needs his dark aprentice to be two who defeats the actual Master.

yerssot
pel, is it from Del Rey? it's the only one allowed to be officially called novelization

peluffo
well. here it was edited by Plaza & Janes, and it has a "lucas books" in the side...

yerssot
I'm not sure...

Seems like a real one, but it's
1) translated (then it loses it's value I think, I'm not sure about that one)
2) it has lucas books on it (the ones from Del Rey that I have, don't have that on the cover)
3) not Del Rey (because they are the only ones authorised for it... but point one and three are very strongly connected)

peluffo

Bantha Fodder
Huh? Do you mean to say, "TWO sith at a time"? Do you know the difference between "two", "to", and "too"? Learn some grammar, dude.

And so what if the Jedi made a rule that applied to the Sith? Why would the Sith follow it? That makes no sense.

yerssot
It may come as a complete surprise to your kind of people, but English is NOT the most important language in EVERY country NOR is it the language with the most "users" that have it as first language... HELLO! Standard Manderin!!!
Heck! The country I come from, English is NOT a spoken languages, we have THREE official languages, so woops down comes your precious boosting!

I'm going to post the story of the war here in a few hours, btw, lot of people don't get the story

peluffo
HEY!!! BF: This was rude, we don't need it here.
Read carefully the answer of Mr Yerss, and then, take care with your posts.

Everybody has an opinion, and all of them can be posted, but..

We can argue nicely.

Julie
Is that an oxymoron?

yerssot
*smiles*
*agrees*
*runs away to get a dictionary*

peluffo
don't know what means oxymoron, but ussualy I agrees with Ms. Julie...

And sounds Funny big grin big grin

yerssot
ah well, Julie is always right... excapt when she's wrong

Julie
Way to confuse people wink
BTW an oxymoron is a figure of speech composed of two seemingly contradictory phrases or words......a condensed paradox.

yerssot
*smiles and agrees*
*whispers*
pel, do you get it?

Julie
smile and nod....smile and nod.....works every time big grin

Ushgarak
I used to do oxymorons all the time when translating Latin at school. Stupid language.

Anyway, I don't think it WAS an oxymoron... though possibly it is around here...

Bantha Fodder
I don't really care what your first language is, nor what country you come from. What is important to me is your ideas--that is the point of a discussion board, to share ideas. And I notice that the most important language at these fora is english, it is what we use to communicate here. If someone want's to share their ideas here, they need to post in english.

If a post is written in english that is so poor it reads like gibberish, then the poster is wasting his or her time, since they are not sharing ideas. It comes down to having control of the language one uses to communicate. English is used at these fora, and posters would do well to be fluent in it.

I was not boasting, perhaps your english reading skills are not adequate enough to realize? My language is not any more precious than Mandarin Chinese, nor any other language of this world, but unfortunately we do not have bablefish translators squirming in our ears. We must use an agreed upon language to communicate, and at these fora that language is english...it becomes precious because it is the only way we can all communicate. If everyone posted in a different language, these fora would be a disaster, nobody could follow the threads.

Bantha Fodder
I don't have any problem with other people's opinions, except when I can't figure out what their opinions are because they don't know how to write! Is it so much to ask, that a poster be coherent? Or are we all drunkards pawing at our keyboards hoping that something comes of it?

Also I prefer to discuss rather than argue. You can do as you like...

peluffo
I think you don't deserves replies anymore

yerssot
You DO care, because YOU are nagging about gramm and voc!

At least WE adapt ourselfs to YOU who clearly can't speak another language. If you want I think Peluffo and I are more then happy to continue this argue in Spanish if that makes you feel anybetter

Like you are wasting my time?

Being fluent because you are too lazy to read?

Hmmm, another clear example of personal bashing... interesting...

The language is STANDARD MANDARIN, NOT Mandaring Chinese, now WHO needs to read better?

There are other ways, but I'm rather sure certain people won't get it. And btw; posting in a different language would be a disaster? YOU would be shocked by the amount of info people get out of a phrase in a foreign language

peluffo
BIEN DICHO!!!! big grin big grin stick out tongue

yerssot
now this one has to go to the humor section! laughing out loud

Yeah, you're right... what was it again? too instead of two? REALLY difficult, I must say!

You're funny! laughing out loud

ryamathart
maybe i should try typing like a moron more often, then i could get a english lesson every time i post a new thread.

Oh this was actually supposed to be a reply to the sith/jedi thread i dont know how the hell this happened but turned out to work pretty well.

PS no cares if spell as long you understand whats being said.

Ushgarak
Oh, gee, people, cut this out, will you? This debate is tiresome and is wearing down the thread.

On the whole, it has to be appreciated that thgis is a multi-national board some some latitude is expected for those who do not have english as a first language, so it's not really on to moan about bad grammar so long as the sentence is legible, which I think it was.

Except with queeq, of course, who speaks English better than a lot of my friends. So I mock him all the time...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.