Hawkeye vs. Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
hoover Battle Royallllllllllllllllllllllll......................

muffin man
quickest response ever well i'll go with cap cause he is the hero normally and he has an indectructable shield

Havoc470
LMMFAO, maelstrom that emoticon is great, thank you it made my day

as for the battle i go with cap

Capt.JK
Cap taught Hawkeye how to fight. No way is he a match for Cap.

Nathaniel Grey
I'm leaning towards Cap definitely on this 'bout. But as a great villain says..." Never underestimate the unexpected. " Cap isn't invincible so there's a very small margin that Barton could take it. VERY SMALL. But not very likely.

Fanboy
Captain America will beat his a--

life is cruell
im gonna say hawkeye just to be different hawkeye could shoot a mini nuke and caps shield would be fine but cap wouldnt even if it wasnt a direct hit to the shield it would hurt and hawkeye isnt at caps level hand 2 hand but im confident he could dodge his shield long enough to hit cap with a tricked out arrow

DarkCrawler
He had mini nukes in the Ultimates only, if I am right...

Scoobless
depends on the scenario.... Hawkeye is very capable of taking out Cap.... especially from a distance

who?-kid
Originally posted by Scoobless
depends on the scenario.... Hawkeye is very capable of taking out Cap.... especially from a distance
True, but I still give it to Cap though.

Zahit
if it's a fight.......Cap wins 94% of the time.

if it's texas hold-em......Hawkeye wins 100% of the time.

life is cruell
hawkeye has tons of special arrows that could hurt cap even if they arent direct hits if he was far enough he could grab like three exploding arrows and shoot em all at once , with his accuracy they are bound to do some damage captain americas best hope would be to get close to hawkeye so that he could take him out h2h it wouldnt be very smart to toss his shield either because although he is very accurate hawkeye is capable of dodging then cap if left vulnerable.

Zahit
good point.

radioboy121
One of those blaring sonic arrows itself should be a problem for Captain America and they are not meant to hit the target directly. I'm leaning towards Hawkeye on this one.

Laminator_X
Starting close up? Definitely Cap. Starting at a distance? Probably Hawkeye, provided he keeps his cool. I remember one time when Hawk fought US Agent. Walker threw his shield and Hawk intercepted it mid-air with a rocket arrow that pushed it away from the field of battle. Classic. Remember that Hawkeye has beaten ZZaaxx, Tigra, She-Hulk, and the Abomination in single combats.

Cap could win the distance fight if he falls back and makes Clint chase him, then sets him up for an improvised ambush (he has used this tactic many times). Of course, Clint knows that move too...

Zahit
awright.....you guys convinced me.....hawkeye won't be beaten easily.
he even has a chance. i forgot how crafty he is and that he's not
above cheating and fighting dirty.

Lord-of-Dreams
Now... Cap is good. Hawkeye is also good. So... I think it depends on one thing: Does cap. get off a hit. Also, does Cap. know there fighting? I mean, scenario is always a very implortant factor in fights involving cap. If Hawkeye has gone crazy, and just attacks Cap, he won't win. Why: 'cuz Cap. can keep his head. Crazy Hawkeye wouldn't stand a chance. If Hawkeye caught Capy cheaing at poker... well... that's a fight!!

Lord-of-Dreams
Now... Cap is good. Hawkeye is also good. So... I think it depends on one thing: Does cap. get off a hit. Also, does Cap. know there fighting? I mean, scenario is always a very implortant factor in fights involving cap. If Hawkeye has gone crazy, and just attacks Cap, he won't win. Why: 'cuz Cap. can keep his head. Crazy Hawkeye wouldn't stand a chance. If Hawkeye caught Capy cheaing at poker... well... that's a fight!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.