Goliath vs. Havok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
Here it istongue the classic fight.
Havok is our David. Can he drop a hundred class bad ass as Goliath before he gets pulverized.

ScarletSpider
Who's Goliath? The biblical one? Hank Pym? Bill Foster? Erik Josten? The one from Gargoyles (man that was a sweet show)?

Maelstrom
Erik that's the bad one right.

ScarletSpider
He was, now he's Atlas of the Thunderbolts.

muffin man
havok come on his power is more than just increasing size and remember the bigger they are the harder they fall.
that solar blast would just knock him down and destroy the x-mansion dear god think of the children please some one think of the children please. run you mutant children run to the hills away from this evil monster agghhhhh. well i thought it was funny dammit

muffin man
no you don't get it I was in histerics
lol1

lightaxe
nice try, anyway havoc would burn goliaths knees off.

Wonder Man
I think Havok who can temporarily stop the Juggernaut should be able to win this.
However Havok couldn't defeat Wolverine so theres some room for discussion on this.

leonidas
if havok were going all out he'd burn goliath to the ground, or simply burn a whole straight through him.

Wonder Man
Goliath was made by the same people who made Wonder Man the power brokers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.