Venom vs. Alien

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultimatespider
Alien wooped Predators tushy but can he take on the ultimate super-villan...the best dark chareceter in comic book history....the one....the only....VENOM!!!!

Bardock42
Alien can't beat Predator those two fight sucked, oh Venom wins, not easily but he will

Kontraz
Venom wins easily! Marines kill aliens like they are nothing one on one (so do predators, unless they are of course the retards that paul anderson decided to give some time on the silver screen...)

Bardock42
The movie was entertaining anyway

Kontraz
yes, but so is watching a dung beetle have sex.... its painful to watch, a waste of time, but very, VERY slightly entertaining... just like the AvP movie

ragesRemorse
Well, as coorect you may be about the movie Kontraz. A single alien can usually take down a Pred. As long as they are closed quarters combat. If you have an Automatic weapon, or some super power weapon techonologically advanced, then you could easily take a few aliens or two, but as soon as they get within range, you're not gonna be able to do shit.

But, yeah, Venom would wipe his ass with an Alien. This is comming from a die hard alien fan here folks. I highly doubt that the Alien could do anyhting to Venom.

Ultimatespider
Acid = hot. So prehaps venom would lose if it was more than one Alien!

Kontraz
acid isnt always hot. The only reason it seems hot is because it is reacting chemically with whatever it is in contact with (and heat is a side effect). Seeing as Venom 2099 uses a symbiote which is capable of producing acid, i'm willing to bet that symbiotes have a resistance to acids.

jinzin
venom would whip his ass with an alien? HAHAHAHAHA I love it! and i agree.

uQifg2WV
Way Venom. Why, because he's strong enough to just rip through them. Acid doesn't need to be hot. If you were to keep it in a fridge and stick your hand in it, you can damn well gaurrante that it will melt, and it will burn. Oh, I also might go gay for Venom.

miahera
the alien can't do much to venom that hasn't already been tried. aliens are second rate broods.

Hulkbuster1
venom would kill them

Greysen93
Venom stomps

En Sabah Nur X
venom wipes the floor with the alien!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.