Does Padme really cheat on Anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

padme wanna be
Is it true? Does Padme really cheat on Anakin? :confused

Lucas Sucks!
yeah
with jar jar

Darth Jello
there's a rumor that she and bail organa have a fling, but it's not very credible

eleveninches
ewwwww
sick

deaconbluez
It has been suggested that one way Anakin's turn to the dark side can be written into the script is by having the Emporer make Anakin think that Obi-Wan has been trying to romance Padme. This COULD be a factor that drives Anakin to hate Obi-Wan. It makes sense, as Yoda said concerning Dooku, "lies, deceit, creating mistrust are his ways now". Such is the way of the dark side.

yerssot
indeed, the most that will happen is tha t Sidious will hint at them having an affair, remember it's star wars, good is good and stays good, they won't do that

Swordfish2k0
i heard that Jimmy Smits (Bail Organa) said that their may be some romance between his character and Padme!

Darth Jello
hmm, well if that rumor does turn out to be true, then Vader is a lot more sympathetic. if some pacifist were cheating with the love of my life, i'd blow up his planet too.

eleveninches
yeah, but it wouldn't take me 15 years or so to do it!!!

Lyn
She doesn't really cheat on him, like cheat on him with someone else does she?? Perhaps, hides from him or goes to Obi-Wan for help but not physically betraying him like that.

Darth Jello
i agree with your disapointment, i hope not

eleveninches
Maybe yoda has an affair wih her, causing anakin to fall out with the jedi and kill them all in rage

JKozzy
laughing out loud

Member.
the chancelor could've hinted at an affair between obi-wan and padme, and since anakin isn't all that mature yet, he may have forgotten that obi-wan strictly follows the jedi code.

Lyn
Padme & Yoda... *shudders*

eleveninches
Hey, "size matters not. Judge me by my size do you??"

Darth Jello
yoda's gotta carry his weight somewhere...

CandyKoRn
Llaughing out loudL

Anakin2Vader
I just stumbled upon a full cast list for Episode 3 and it lists that Rebecca Mendoza plays Bail Organa's wife. This could shut down rumors of a Padme/Bail relasionship... or just make the affair more even more adulterous... I say there wont be an affair just my guess... It would make me not like Bails charachter then making me happy when he gets his in Ep. 4

Anakin2Vader
It also lists charachters such as Temuera Morrison as Commander Cody and five people with the last name Naberrie as well as Jedi Knights Agen Kdar and Bultar Swan. Anyone have any info on these charachters?
It also lists Cin Drallig... but we all know who that is already.

Swordfish2k0
Sounds cool what is the site?

Anakin2Vader
I cant post an link yet but the cast list can be found by going to imbd dot com and searching for Star Wars, click on Ep 3 then click on more at the end of the abbreviated cast list.
I don't know this lists origin but seems to be the real deal.
Let me know what you think.

Darth Jello
thank god, as for agen Kdar and Bultar Swan, I'm guessing that they are the Jedi who are killed along with Ayla Secura, Kit Fisto, and Mace Windu (maybe luminara and Baris too??) during one of the films most powerful scenes...

SHADOW BASHER
The only person that padme betrays anakin to is obi wan at the end.

Lyn
I don't like that rumour either, almost as much as the one stating Anakin will kill his wife.

SlickRick69
In a major offensive effort to $hitcan everything from the EU post-ROTJ novels, Lucas will write that Padme is swept off her feet and romanced by a rebellious rogue named Bert, had a baby that was taken from her when it was just a fetus, to 'protect her' and the secret affair... the baby fetus was cultivated and raised into adulthood by Bert and his gaggle of skanky prostitutes, until Bert died in a raid by clone-storm troopers on weekend leave from the wars, leaving the baby all alone to grow and become a scoundrel by himself... solo...

so Luke and Leia will have a new secret older brother, Han Solo!!

(its all true, I read it on SuperShadow...)

Lyn
laughing

Well, in that case we better believe it!! stick out tongue wink

Fallen Jedi
stick out tongue

padme wanna be
Han cant be Luke and Leia's brother. Because that would mean she married her brother. This is Star Wars people not a soap oppera sick

Lyn
Well, though I hate to bring it up again, she did kiss her brother. laughing

kamino
That would make total sense. Even since the new eps. came out, I always wondered if there would be a "love triangle" involved in the turning of Anakin.

Lyn
He does seem the jealous type, doesn't he??

Malfoy's chick
I heard that Anakin assumes Padme has something on with Bail or Obi Wan and confronts her about it. She says something like you're out of you're mind and he gets angry and he goes to talk to Palpatine and that's how Palpatine makes him go to the dark side.

I just heard it wink

Lyn
You know I never really considered a 'love triangle' thing before, it's a very interesting idea.

Btw, Malfoy's chick...I like your Sig...thumb up

Malfoy's chick
I don't want her to cheat on him, I don't like that idea. I think something like The Jedi trying to break him and Padme up would be a good idea for him to go to the dark side. I don't think Padme would cheat on him, she doesn't seem the type to me. If she does, I'll be angry mad

and thanks, I love it too big grin

darthyorktown
If she cheats on him, she is a censored

Red Superfly
Padme will cheat on Anakin with Chandler, who tries to hide it from Joey and Rachel, but Phoebe finds out and blurts it out at the wedding.

cornponious
I don't care if it's from SS or not. I REALLY like that idea!

big grin

cornplentious

Rogue Jedi
jimmy smits tappin' that naboo ass... laughing

Lyn
I don't like that idea either...no, that wasn't what I meant. More like, Palpatine implies that or whatever. But I agree, the Council trying to break them up would be better.

happy

Malfoy's chick
I feel sorry for Anakin if she cheats or soemthing. If I was him and she cheated, I would kill her a slow and painful death

:whistles: laughing

but I can't wait to see how he turns!

Rogue Jedi
i doubt very seriously she will cheat on him.

Lyn
That's quite twisted...laughing wink stick out tongue
Yeah...I've waited YEARS to see it, it'll be amazing.

Same.

Malfoy's chick
yeah, as I said before, she doesn't seem the type yes http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/clap.gif

Rogue Jedi
unless it is with me!!! Happy Dance

Malfoy's chick
laughing you can have Padme, as long as I have Anakin laughing

Rogue Jedi
deal!!!

Red Superfly
Yeah as if Luke Leia and Han are all related. Think about it - that's just plain wrong!

Lucas has already made most of the characters related in some form or other (heck, C3PO is Luke's older brother) - and just think about Han and Leia being brother and sister for a moment.

If Lucas does go with this (pffff) expect Han and Leias son in Episode 7 (again pfffff) to look like Jar Jar Binks.

Malfoy's chick
*gets image in head* jawdrop sick YUCK!

Gandalf Of Lore
Maybe yoda has an affair with her, causing anakin to fall out with the jedi and kill them all in rage

Yoda would definitely have to use the force to keep up with the young one (LOL)

Anyhow I wouldn't be angry if she did, which is unlikely in my opinion because I think Anakin is a conceited, immature , irritating, idiotic brat who hasn't gotten over puberty (pubic hairs... NOO!) no offense to you Anakin fans but Vader is way cooler and bad***.

Lyn
I can't believe you let her have him!!! Traitor!!! mad wink stick out tongue no

Malfoy's chick
haha, Anakin's mine, stick out tongue

Lyn
mad

As angry as I am with you, your Sig is SOOOOOO right!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.