Venom vs Sabretooth?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
Two fricken crazy @$$ mutants.... Id bet my money on Venom!!!

The Batman
I'd bet on Venom as well.

VENOMfan
Sabretooth!

C'mon it's Venom, Sabretooth is one of my fav's tho

Raventheonly
dude what exatly is sabertooths power lol, strength and animal like smell...... Venom's got speed strength for starters.

VENOMfan
here is the tale of the tape

Sabretooth
Height: 6 ft. 6 in.
Weight: 275 lbs.
Eyes: No visible pupils or irises, said to be amber
Hair: Blonde

Fighting Skills: Excellent hand-to-hand combatant, trained by the Foreigner, the CIA, and others

Strength level: Sabretooth possesses the normal human strength of a man of his physical age, height, and build who engages in intensive regular exercise. 800lb range maybe more since he is stronger than Wolverine

Known superhuman powers: Sabretooth can regenerate damaged or destroyed areas of his cellular structure at a rate far greater than that of an ordinary human being. His "fast healing" ability makes him virtually immune to poisons and to most drugs. Sabretooth also has a limited immunity to the fatigue poisons generated by bodily activity; hence he has greater endurance than any ordinary human being.

Sabretooth has superhumanly acute senses (of sight, hearing, smell, and taste, although perhaps not of touch), comparable to those of certain animals. For example, he can track someone by smell just as a dog or a wolf can. In part Sabretooth's superhuman senses comprise a separate superhuman power of his, but they are also due in part to his power of fast cellular regeneration. Sabretooth's night vision is preternaturally sensitive, containing twice the average human being's area of light-gathering retina, and extends into the infrared portion of the electromagnetic spectrum. His hearing is extraordinarily acute, able to detect light breathing in a cave at 200 feet. His sense of taste can detect 1 part of foreign matter in 10,000. His highly developed olfactory sense and memory allow him to detect and track a scent over eight hours old (possibly a concentration of 20 parts per million) that he had not been exposed to for up to several months previously. Dilute, common odors of perspiration, perfumes, cigarettes, candies, and food are beacons to his senses.

Sabretooth's claws and teeth are strong enough to rend through substances as durable as bone.

VENOMfan

beavis46
Venom has all the cards here.Hate to admit it but i think even wolverine would be unavle to baet venom and sabretooth's slower

The Batman
Wolverine could kill Venom if he really wanted to. That would just be less cost-effective for Marvel Comics.
Sabretooth is tough, but one-on-one, he would lose to Venom.

Darth Jello
don't forget, Sabertooth also isn't the smartest of individuals

eleveninches
Venom would kick sabertooths candy ass

The Batman
Sabretooth is about as smart as Venom. He's no Batman, but he's very smart about what he does, which is hunt, hurt, and murder people.
I think it would be a pretty cool fight, but honestly, Venom has much more physical power than Sabretooth. I'm pretty sure that Spider-Man defeated him before. Venom is crazy and merciless, unlike Spider-Man, and he would most likely want to finish the fight with Sabretooth. This means that either Sabretooth finds a sonic weapon or makes something inflammable explode, Venom breaks Sabretooth's neck and leaves him for dead, Sabreooth flees, or something interrupts or calls away one or both combatants. Obviously neither is going to kill the other. That's not profitable, since we love these guys. Venom or Sabretooth vs. Jason Todd, however... evil face

VENOMfan
you have too remember the same goes for Wolverine, but they have fought a few times and niether truly intended to kill the other((even tho wolvie realy pissed brock off when he stabbed him))

And Venom isnt nessecarrily stupid, he did get striaght A's throughout his schooling and got a BA in Journalism. even tho this dosent make him more intellegent than Sabretooth.

Deus_ex_Machina
venom

at least i hope

akili29
venom all da way

VENOMfan
I know this may sound odd me being Venomfan and all....but does anybody think Sabretooth has a chance? the Venom vs Wolverine poll was one sided in Wolverine's favor, but Sabretooth isnt much differnt he is actually superior to Wolverine in speed and strength((exept he dosent have nifty claws))and look at the poll 11 to 0. so why dosent he ever fair well in polls? I have never seen a poll where Sabretooth has faired well, yet he is one of the most viscious character's in the Marvel universe. his popularity isnt bad most think hes cool to some degree((dont ask a crazy psylocke fan tho)) yet most think hes is easily pawned buy any character. its a shame. yes I still feel Venom could beat Sabretooth but Sabretooth could win in a certain enviroment.
if they were locked in a steel room Venom couldnt find any thing to pummle Sabretooth with i think his chances would drasically improve he could tear right into Brock((i say a 50/50 chance)). and in the woods he could at least have a home field advantage((still about 55/45 tho, hes going to be hard pressed to actualy suprise Venom))
otherwise Venom would most likely be the victor. but pair someone like Sabretooth against him and he would still fair poorly in the polls , like Wolverine, Cyber, Deathstrike, Omega Red, the Lizard, Killer Croc or Bane perhaps these would be more interesting

LeAtHerRFace
Wow... Venom is just sweeping the floor with the votes.

leatherface12
VENOM!

Darth Jello
Daredevil beat sabretooth too, during the mutant massacre

The Batman
I find it hard to believe that Sabretooth is faster than Wolverine. Stronger? Obviously, but I don't think faster.

Locked in a steel cage, Venom still has the advantage, what with his gooey sticky goodness and all. He could suffocate Sabretooth.

I like Sabretooth as a villain, but he doesn't have the resources with which to win an imaginary battle with Venom without some kind of context laid down. That symbiote is much too powerful, and Brock is more passionate than Sabretooth. All Creed has is survival and hatred. Brock has a purpose in life, beyond simple revenge. He rids the world of harmful filth like Sabretooth, and he loves doing it. Sabretooth only has survival and fun riding on that fight. Venom has survival, fun, and duty riding on it. That, and massive strength, speed, reflexes, durability, and ooey, gooey sticky goodness!

VENOMfan
yeah, Sabretooth is pretty outmatched, but i feel he is just as lethal as Venom just to other people. Venom has faced way bigger odd's than Sabretooth, he faced Juggernuat, the sinister 6, Carnage, the Jury.....
yet the Shocker one of spidermans most mediocure foes would be more than Venom bargained for. that suit with all those amped up sonics.....the Symbiote would be a heap of jelly. now put Sabretooth against Shocker and we have a completly differnt outcome((but dear god dont put him against Carnage, that would be BAD))

VENOMfan
ok why dont we make a list of people more suited to Sabretooth's kind of fighting, Wolverine is a obvious choice, Deathstrike, Cyber, Omega Red, the Lizard,Doppleganger, Killer Croc, Bane and this is assuming this is a royale rumble enviroment

here's Doppleganger I love this goofy monster

The Batman
I think that Cyber and the Lizard are out of Sabretooth's league, and I'm pretty sure Omega Red has put fear of Russia into Sabretooth before. Not that he's truly scared, but he sure as hell wasn't eager to fight him back in the Cold War, and that was when he was heavily armed and armored.

The Spider Doppelganger was as dumb as a box of hammers. If Carnage can kill him by knocking him off a building, Sabretooth could turn him into psycho-alien puree.

Deus_ex_Machina
confused who was omega red again ;_;

The Batman
A Russian, mutant serial murderer with the power (and need) to drain the life-force out of nearby people with his death pheromones as well as superhuman strength and endurance. He was turned into a super soldier by the Soviet Union in the Cold War, possessing carbonadium (a weaker form of adamantium) retractile tentacles in his arms. Logan, Creed, and Maverick encountered him in their Black Ops days.

Deus_ex_Machina
thx

its coming back a little, gonna go snuff out a pic of him if i can

VENOMfan
yeah i couldnt belive the moron died like that, but he was stronger than Venom and could fire webbing that could cut you

Deus_ex_Machina
yeah, but Carnage kinda ripped him up

have maximum carnage now, the edition signed by the author with certificat (me so happy)\o/

LeAtHerRFace
Ven, you really must like Sabretooth and Venom.

VENOMfan
NO! ok yeah

LeAtHerRFace
lol

LeAtHerRFace
Why doesnt anyone vote for Sabretooth?

eleveninches
Cos venom is faster, stronger and although sabertooth has most of wolverines characteristics and once took out most of the x-men in one attack, he is frankly, a loser, as he loses most of his important fights, and venom would just whoop his candy @$$!

Darth Jello
well said

VENOMfan
yeah, Sabretooth is "supposed" to be a badass, but he's almost alway's represented as a puss who get's trashed.a good Character gone to waste. I do belive if he were portrayed realisticaly he would be more formidable than he seem's. I dont care what they do just as long as he actually becomes the ruthless killer he should be. stop having him take dives in every friggin apperance he has just so the other guy looks badass, hell give him his own serie's were he actually takes names....or at least ONE......GRRRRR DAMN MARVEL WRITERS!

Fearnix
Venom would kick sabertooths hairy *** hes stronger smarter and more agile the only thing sabeers got on venom is over all runnig speed
and claws but venom also has big *** teeth so Venom all the way.

Alpha Centauri
Venom. Just much more vicious than Sabertooth in my opinion.

-AC

SnakeEyes
"Why doesnt anyone vote for Sabretooth?"
Quote from Leatherface

I did

big grin

LeAtHerRFace
I totally agree laughing out loud

python99
venom is an ink blob and sabertooth does not stand a chance

Kontraz
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Venom. Just much more vicious than Sabertooth in my opinion.

-AC

hey, we finally agree!

yeah, i dont think spidey would have too much trouble with sabe, so neither should venom.

manjaro
correct if im wrong please, but if im not mistaken in a recent spiderman(the on where eddie Brock got all religous and sold his suit to the highest bidder) spidy inimated that Venom was as strong as the Rhino, and that was after a semi crashed into him(venom) and he flipped away, so a guy with spidey's reflexes and agility with rhino streght hmmm i wonder?

jinzin
that comic was not in marvel continuity as the entirety of marvel knights spiderman isn't. Anyway's the symbiotes physical strength in that comic is a manifestation of the hatred that the host feeds to it. The kid that the suit was sold to was full of rage..... spidey also states that this version of venom is twice the size of brock's. Anyway's those are diff power levels much the same as the ultimate universe has.

Anyway's the only reason I can figure that nobody is voting for sabes or even giving him a chance for that matter, is because they don't have any idea about who he is. It's a general concensus that sabretooth is just a wolverine rip off, but he isn't they differ greatly, if not in terms of overall abilities, than in character and power levels at least. The thing is if Venom gets into close quarters combat with sabretooth, he might get into some trouble. Venom is physically stronger than tooth, but not enough to do any real damage with brute force. Venom's deffinitely faster than tooth, but with a host to slow the symbiote down, it isn't by much. The thing is brute force won't work against venom since his symbiote will take the brunt force of any blows coming at him (even from characters in the 100 strngth class) with ease. lucky for sabretooth, he doesn't fight that way. Venom may not have many vonerabilites, but brock does. Blaze cut into the symbiote with a simple knife. Wolverine was able to hold his own against a suped up venom that didn't care about it's host, and he was also able to rip the symbiote to shredds. In a h2h fight sabretooth can bring down the human inside at the very most. But most likely venom will clean his clock using his vast array of more versatile weapons and abilities. He has too many ways to take sabes out. Venom for sure.

Linkalicious
That Venom vs. Wolverine comic was one of the worst comics I've ever read in my life.

In that same comic Wolverine got nuked to his skeleton and came back in the very next panel.

There's no real way Wolverine could ever fight a symbiote alone like he did. That thing would surround him, go down his throat and kill him with ease. But NOOOOO he's Wolverine roll eyes (sarcastic)

So instead he just keeps swinging aimlessly, and it "cuts" the symbiote.

talon00x
I dont know if you guys went over this, i didnt feel like reading all the posts. Sabretooth is stronger than wolverine, Faster than wolverine, has a better healing factor than wolverine, more durable than wolverine, and i would have to say sabretooth is slightly a better killer (but thats debatable). Wolverine only really has is a slight better hand to hand combat skills, i mean sabretooth now even has a adamantium skeleton. He has had several surgical procedures done to improve his strength, speed and healing factor.

Before his upgrades he shown strength of around 3 tons, with all of the strength improvements as a character his strength is unknown. Im not saying he could lift 11 tons but im not saying he couldnt.

If the symbiot has a host, like Eddie, then i would have to give this fight to sabretooth (although there is tons of ways for venom to win, there is also ways for sabretooth to win)

Venom (with Eddie) in a fight doesnt tend to use his suit as much as he should, if he goes hand to hand with sabretooth, his adamantium claws will rip right through his suit hitting something vital, and causing the suit pain.

I know for a fact sabretooth can take more pain than venom, and he has shown that he can take punches from 80 ton beasts (sasquatch). Sabretooth made a name for himself when he took out wendigo, and is one of the few people that has beaten wolverine several times.

Just some stuff to think about guys wink

Kontraz
Umm... how would sabretooth actually hurt venom? Venom had a couple machine guns unload on his chest, and he healed almost instantly, able to sling the bullets back at the gunners. I mean, yeah, sabe can cut him up a bit (maybe, venom's agility isnt too bad, after all) but he'd heal right away. The symbiote is naturally self-defensive. If all else fails, Venom can just leap away, cloak, then use his webbing to just sling sabe around till he's dizzy. Really, its basically the same fight as with spidey, only venom is stronger, can cloak, and has a healing factor.

talon00x
Originally posted by Kontraz

?????????healing factor???????????????? If this is something new, i thought we were talking about classic venom, perhaps you are mistaken,

I think if venom gets cut his suit will help stop the bleeding, but it is also still a cut and it still hurts. I don't believe he has a healing factor though,

How could sabretooth hurt venom? Are you serious? His adamantium would slice through the suit through the skin hitting arteries, cutting bone, organs who knows, im not throwing this completely to sabretooth. But there is a lot of things sabretooth can rip to pieces.

his suit can catch bullets, as in, the bullets never penetrate his suit, but I dont think he has a healing factor. But please correct me if im wrong.

Im not saying venom couldn't win, if anything I would give the majority of the fight to venom. At the same time im not throwing sabretooth out of the fight. He has thrown down with some heavy hitters.

Ah yes the classic move, just cloak and use his webbing to smash sabretooth into crap. Because when venom is cloaked sabretooth cant smell him or hear his heart beat roll eyes (sarcastic)

I never saw venom use such a weak technique, even when he is getting beat down he still stays in there to throw down.

srankmissingnin
I think Eddie once had a bomb in his chest cavity and the symbiot removed by cutting open his chest and yanking the bomb out. Can anyone confirm this?

Sabretooth should get something like 7 wins out of 10 against Venom. When ever Wolverine fights Venom, the two are pretty equal with the fight being able to go either way. Sabretooth should be able to over load the damage thresh hold of the symbiot before his healing factor is like wise over loaded.

Kontraz
Originally posted by talon00x
?????????healing factor???????????????? If this is something new, i thought we were talking about classic venom, perhaps you are mistaken,

I think if venom gets cut his suit will help stop the bleeding, but it is also still a cut and it still hurts. I don't believe he has a healing factor though,

How could sabretooth hurt venom? Are you serious? His adamantium would slice through the suit through the skin hitting arteries, cutting bone, organs who knows, im not throwing this completely to sabretooth. But there is a lot of things sabretooth can rip to pieces.

his suit can catch bullets, as in, the bullets never penetrate his suit, but I dont think he has a healing factor. But please correct me if im wrong.

Im not saying venom couldn't win, if anything I would give the majority of the fight to venom. At the same time im not throwing sabretooth out of the fight. He has thrown down with some heavy hitters.

Ah yes the classic move, just cloak and use his webbing to smash sabretooth into crap. Because when venom is cloaked sabretooth cant smell him or hear his heart beat roll eyes (sarcastic)

I never saw venom use such a weak technique, even when he is getting beat down he still stays in there to throw down.

yeah, venom mentions his healing factor A LOT in his first self-titled series (was it lethal protector, or was that his 2nd?) either way, he uses it and mentions it a lot. Apparently, the only thing that can even HARM him is sonics and fire, and he heals pretty quickly against that too.

and, other than that venom (no brock) vs wolverine, when have the two fought? Not doubting you, srank, i just never read any where they actually got to duke it out.

talon00x
yeah, venom mentions his healing factor A LOT in his first self-titled series (was it lethal protector, or was that his 2nd?) either way, he uses it and mentions it a lot. Apparently, the only thing that can even HARM him is sonics and fire, and he heals pretty quickly against that too.

and, other than that venom (no brock) vs wolverine, when have the two fought? Not doubting you, srank, i just never read any where they actually got to duke it out.

They both fought in a nightmare world, it was extremely cool. I liked it because venom snuck up on wolverine and threw him through a tree limb. Wolverine just stood there for a sec then pulled himself out and healed.

They fought after that in the same book and it was very even, they fought underwater then over a waterfall, very tight stuff.

I have lethal protector and a lot of other venom comics Im going to check over them and get back too you aight =)

I am a fan of both these guys, venom and sabretotoh. They are both my favorites, im not being biased with this call i really think sabretooth could pull it off.

But at the same level, venom could very easily get the same break and beat sabretooth down.

This has always been my dream fight, wish they made a comic where these two met up sad

talon00x
Alright the only thing that i could find was him talking about how his other taught him how to go through pain and recover quickly. I took that as he learned not to be a wimp like he use to be. Before he became venom you think he would have tried to step in and save his girl friend or ex girl (whatever) against someone like juggernaut.

Even if he does heal fast it would be like spidermans healing, not like sabretooths healing, or wolverine, deadpool, lady deathstrike etc.

What im saying is he wont heal fast enough to matter.

I think this fight would be very very even, if it went the distance with no interference it would be a great bout. This fight will probably come down to what day of the week it is lol idk i like these guys too much to pick.

jinzin
well it's true venom's healing factor will be a non-factor if these two get close and personal, but venom can just stay away and tendril sabes up, he can instill nightmares in his brain and make him craz----oh yeah it's sabes... nevermind. But he can use his symbiote to attack from a distance,,,,of course venom rarely (and I mean rarely) fights likes this. hmmmm so if venom stays away than he'll win, if not than sabes.

Linkalicious
Venom's healing factor is much much better than that of Spiderman's because the symbiote is able to speed up the process. Have you ever seen a Venom comic where he was STILL hurt after taking a beating?

He got a beat down from Juggernaut and from Hulk (different times) and no where throughout the rest of the comic, or comic series, does Venom complain about pain. You hit his knee....he doesn't go limping around...he keeps moving like normal.

Venom uses some rather unusual tactics when he fights. Sometimes he camoflauges and hides, other times he just uses his Symbiote to incapacitate his victims, but in general, he likes to slug it out with people. He doesn't tend to rely on his quickness so much as his double axe-handle smashes or his uppercuts. He's still quick as hell, he just doesn't do speed blitzes and stuff like Spidey.

talon00x
Originally posted by Linkalicious
hysterical
laughing unusual tactics laughing lol, he uses what hes got, thats like saying magnetos throwing metal around with his power is unusual.

Like you said most the time he just throws down with people (nothing unusual about a good old fashion nuckle buster) His suit isnt like carnags suit, it has a limit to how far it can stretch, if you notice when he stretches it too far it starts to come off of his body (which is an open target for sabretooth if he can manage to get through all that crap). I have seen him use his camouflage a few times, I dont think its his favorite tactic, Eddie Brock isnt too big on stealth. Sabretooth on the other hand is very good at it, but its hard to sneak up on someone that can see in every direction sad

Your exagerating, He almost died when he met up with juggernaut, the only reason he stayed alive was because of that crap that was talking to him. Then it suped him up a lot.

Everytime in lethal protector when it talks about venom recovering from an attack its talking about the suit recoverine not eddie. The soncis hurt the suit which hurt eddie but it takes the suit time to recover not eddie.

Hes going to need some quickness to fight sabrtooth, if he doesnt hes dead, after reading where scarlet spider beat the crap out of venom im confident that sabretooth could cut him into pieces.

Kontraz
you do know that scarlet spidey only beat venom one on one because venom didnt know what the hell was going on. Not long before that, he and the real spiderman had come up with a truce, then s-spidey comes out of nowhere and starts attacking venom for apparently no reason, quickly getting the upper hand.

talon00x
you do know that scarlet spidey only beat venom one on one because venom didnt know what the hell was going on. Not long before that, he and the real spiderman had come up with a truce, then s-spidey comes out of nowhere and starts attacking venom for apparently no reason, quickly getting the upper hand.

Your talking about the wrong one, but its ok i didnt say which comic. (i have that too though) im talking about Spiderman #53 the fall of venom.

In the very beginning venom screams "die impostor" as he is choking scarlet spider. He got no upper hand.

jinzin
Okay lets get a few things straight spiderman can recover from things like broken bones over a couple of days. Venom has a healing factor that allowed him to shrug of getting stabbed by blaze like it was nothing. However......Venom doesn't heal as fast as Sabretooth, in close quarters combat, venom will get diced up too fast and too frequently for him to keep up with tooth. Also another big factor is that in a rip em and tear em contest tooth has an advantage in that he has less vounerable spots due to his adamantium skeleton, While venom would be more or less hard pressed to hit something vital and unprotected, Sabretooth can slash through his suit and bones like they're not even there, thus venom's organs and such are more easily accessable to tooth.
BUT, these fights unless otherwise stated are for characters to fight at their best are they not? if that's the case for venom, Sabretooth is in trouble, Venom can just tendril tooth from 40 feet away, he can use his webbing and he doesn't have to worry about recharging it, he can go stealth if he needs it (not that that would really help against sabes, but it couldn't hurt), and he's got more overall speed strength and agility. Whereas I feel that sabretooth can beat spidey,,,,,this is because spidey has some serious human limitations (not as fast healing factor, has to refill webbing, isn't as strong, isn't a versatile)
Venom's symbiote can do some real damage without putting brock in danger, and that's what makes the difference in this fight.
I think venom would win,,,,,but it would be very very close.

oh yeah, in return of the exile the only reason that spidey beat venom, was because he got extremely lucky and had a lot of new weapons that caught v-man off gard. When the two met up again in along came a spider, ben was scared for his life while venom was on the warpath and rightly so.

talon00x
Originally posted by jinzin

I understand that spiderman can recover form things like broken bones, his rate of healing is twice that of a normal person.

Ok shrug off getting stabbed by blaze.........to my knowledge blaze stabbed him in the shoulder. Not really a whole lot of major vital organs there. We have never seen venom get his throat riped out but i can imagine we would be able to heal fast enough to repair it. His suit could stop the bleeding and help his cells repair faster but, like you said he doesnt heal like sabretooth. Sabretooth doing something like that could very easily set sabretooth up for the big finish.

Yeah thats true, venoms suit is pretty thick he has to go in a little ways that gives venom some protection from some of his attacks, but not enough. Dont have to go too far to reach the throat.

lol I cant see sabretooth just standing there like an idiot letting this black tendril come at him from 40 ft away. someone of sabretooths speed and reflexes has plenty of time to move. Now if he did that and made it go underground that would be different.

yeah i would count stealth working too much, im sure sabretooth would just fake like he doesnt know where hes at and kill him.

He couldnt be that much faster than Victor, more agile yes, strength we dont know Victor's exact strength I think its somewhere around 7 or 8 tons after all of the strength upgrades he has gotten.

I dont see venom just hanging back fighting sabretooth, he didnt do that against wolverine, i dont think he would do that against sabretooth. Hes going to get close.

Yeah but he doesnt do that a lot, this will most likely be a close up fight, hand to hand. Thats how venom likes to fight it how sabretooth likes to fight.

Extreemly lucky, yeah but he still got the job done, i could care less if sabretooth got extreemly lucky, or venom gets extreemly lucky in this fight.

python99
sabretooth would lose; the symbiote enhances your rage to maximum capacity. It makes you do thing you never thought you could do. The symbiote basically controls you. The symbiote tells you when its tired not the other way around. If the host is tired the symbiote pushes the host for more output. The symbiote has a never say die mode. To stop the symbiote TEMPORARILY you must stop the host and prevent it from spreading If not the rage of the symbiote will find you and kill you.

SpyCspider
what about Carnage versus Sabretooth?

K3VIL
Sabretooth is between class 5 and 15 of strenght actually

talon00x
Originally posted by python99
sabretooth would lose; the symbiote enhances your rage to maximum capacity. It makes you do thing you never thought you could do. The symbiote basically controls you. The symbiote tells you when its tired not the other way around. If the host is tired the symbiote pushes the host for more output. The symbiote has a never say die mode. To stop the symbiote TEMPORARILY you must stop the host and prevent it from spreading If not the rage of the symbiote will find you and kill you.

It doesnt enhance your rage, we arent going by cartoons.

python99
How many times does the host control the symbiote.
Look at carnage the host is already insane. You attach a symbiote to that kind of host it just makes the 2 even more deadly going to the point where it will never give up until it wins. Remember even if the host dies the symbiote can still find another .

Venom Dude No.1
i'm new here so this is my first reply on a thread but this is what I think about Venom VS Sabretooth...

Venom would beat Sabretooth faster than Sonic The Hedgehog can run laughing because he's not just stronger than Sabe, Venom has superhuman speed, durability and reflexes and he is really smart too.
And for all of the guys who doesn't know much about Venom then her's something to you guys: The only thing that can really hurt the symbiote is FIRE and SONICS! Does Sabe have anything of these things?? The Answer is NOOO!! So it's obvious that Venom is the true winner of this fight!!

juggernaut66666
bump

Metalmanx
The winner's still Venom.

Darth Extecute
Venom's victory..

Mider999
check out venom respect thread if its still there.......he had some very amazing feats.

marvelprince
Venom eats him

llagrok
If venom still has that fire weakness, then I'm pretty sure that Sabretooth could outsmart. IF he actually knew about the weakness, which isn't very likely.

Hands down, Venom wins.

geshien
venom destroys snaggletooth.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.